Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land (1941 Views)

David Lyon: Justice Mary Odili's Judgment Is Causing Tension In Bayelsa / Bishop Kukah: Buhari Has Promoted Tribalism, Religion In Military, Others / Obasanjo's 2003 Warning To Buhari Not To Incite Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by Markfemi: 11:36pm On Oct 09, 2017
Ishaq Akinlola is a what I refer to omo ale
I have always ignored him
But I must ask why is he making such statemm D calling for sharia law in Yoruba land

It’s not posible
Yoruba is to secular for a religious divide
Religion shall never form the basis of Yoruba existence
Dominant religion in Yoruba land will never enforce its will on every one in Yoruba land

Shame on Akintola and his generation
Bloody Idiot

4 Likes

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by checkolatunji: 11:39pm On Oct 09, 2017
Markfemi:
But I must ask why is he making such statemm D calling for sharia law in Yoruba land

It’s not posible
Dominant religion in Yoruba land will never enforce its will on every one in Yoruba land

Bloody Idiot

Me gaan don't know why . I just tire for the man

May be him don too over fed nii
Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by Markfemi: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2017
checkolatunji:

Me gaan don't know why . I just tire for the man

May be him don too over fed nii

The Idiot is very close to sultan of Sokoto
I think he’s an afonja
Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by Ojiofor: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
Markfemi:

I think he’s an afonja

First class Afonja for that matter.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by checkolatunji: 11:44pm On Oct 09, 2017
Markfemi:

I think he’s an afonja

We will send him out of Afonja land if care is not taken

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by zombieHUNTER: 11:48pm On Oct 09, 2017
Yoruba Christians don suffer

Chai..... cry cry

16 Likes

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by afroniger: 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2017
I have said it before that both CAN and MURIC or whatever are filled with fanatics that are hell bent on imposing their religious practices on the rest of us that are either atheists, agnostics or simply indifferent about religion. Both bodies ought to banned or proscribed like ipob for heating up the polity and disturbing the peace. angry

6 Likes

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by Markfemi: 11:52pm On Oct 09, 2017
afroniger:
I have said it before that both CAN and MURIC or whatever are filled with fanatics that are hell bent on imposing their religious practices on the rest of us that are either atheists, agnostics or simply indifferent about religion. Both bodies ought to banned or proscribed like ipob for heating up the polity and disturbing the peace. angry

Can at least is National
Muric seems to be hell bent on Yoruba land islamization

3 Likes

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by afroniger: 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2017
Markfemi:

Can at least is National
Muric seems to be hell bent on Yoruba land islamization

Abegi. They are birds of the same feather. CAN is fond of crying wolf where there is none, screaming 'islamization' over everything. I am an athiest, and I am tired of being forced to go on holiday on Christmas, Sallah and what have you. Is it because atheists are minorities that the religious fanatics have conspired to marginalize us? If you people insist on keeping your holidays, then we athiests deserve our own as well. angry
You religious fanatics are not the only people that have rights you know?

5 Likes

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by Sall(m): 3:59am On Oct 10, 2017
afroniger:

Abegi. They are birds of the same feather. CAN is fond of crying wolf where there is none, screaming 'islamization' over everything. I am an athiest, and I am tired of being forced to go on holiday on Christmas, Sallah and what have you. Is it because atheists are minorities that the religious fanatics have conspired to marginalize us? If you people insist on keeping your holidays, then we athiests deserve our own as well. angry

Right on point my brother.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by stonemasonn: 4:18am On Oct 10, 2017
RESTRUCTURING is the reason. Since the southwest decided to join the bandwagon of restructuring, there is a need for the Slave masters up north to divide the Yorubas. The Yorubas are too strong to be taken for granted.

So the time to activate MURIC has come!!

4 Likes

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by amjoseph19: 5:04am On Oct 10, 2017
afroniger:
STFU and solve your shit. CAN is not fanatic one bit.
They are talking of MURIC here, fave them. don't bring CAN into it and stop shifting the goal post.

9 Likes

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 10, 2017
when we told them about the evil plan of afonja muslim they scream we want to divide them,,but heck!!you see what we have been talking about??time shall tell,by the time the sokoto caliphate helps in islamizing Yoruba nation ,,the Christians among will go into extinction, ,the same way kwara can never go back to south west!!yorubas are easily manipulated and yet,they keep shouting sophistication up and down.

12 Likes

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by afroniger: 7:09am On Oct 10, 2017
amjoseph19:

STFU and solve your shit. CAN is not fanatic one bit.
They are talking of MURIC here, fave them. don't bring CAN into it and stop shifting the goal post.

You are clearly one of the CAN supporting fanatics I was talking about. I will repeat it that you are all the same intolerant lot. If given a chance you will impose your practices on the rest of us so that you can marginalize and disenfranchise us. The history of Christianity is filled with massacres committed in the name of 'crusades' on behalf of the Christian god. The worst wars ever fought by men were started by professing Christians yet you people have the effrontery to play holier than thou. Is that how your Jesus and pastors taught you to talk to others? Sadly for you, you intolerant religious supremacists can never gag me. I will continue calling you people out. Seun, the owner of this forum is a fellow athiest but I blame him for allowing you fanatics to be terrorizing us free-minded and liberal people with your divisive and fanatic behaviours. I will never 'stfu' for you people so go ahead and do your worst.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by segunojo866: 8:52am On Oct 10, 2017
afroniger:

I hate religious stuff so much but am not atheists. Am an agnostic Guy
Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2017
Markfemi:

It’s not posible

Bloody Idiot
where are the Oyomesi when you need them grin grin
Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by Agbaletu: 9:19am On Oct 10, 2017
Prof Ishaq Akinlola is all out to destabilize Yoruba land.
The same way he tried to incite the Muslims in Ekiti State but he failed.
He has never said anything good ever since he assumed that position.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by truth4u: 9:29am On Oct 10, 2017
But there should be sharia court in Yoruba land so that alfar can cut off afonjas hands and mine afonjas skull...

2 Likes

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by Standing5(m): 9:32am On Oct 10, 2017
Muric with little Logic
Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by hucienda: 9:33am On Oct 10, 2017
Appears there is a beneath-the-surface simmering political conflict between both Abrahamic religions in the western half of the south.
Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by PointB: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2017
afroniger:

Just curious. What will you be doing on such Atheist holiday?

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by afroniger: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2017
PointB:

Just curious. What will you be doing on such Atheist holiday?

What a jamb question. I could choose to have good sex all day, read me a nice novel, or just do nothing since it will be a work free day like every other so-called holiday. Why should that bother anybody? We athiests need our own holiday too for balance and equity sake. angry

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by Basic123: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2017
MURIC AND CAN are confusionists and anti-development.

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by Basic123: 9:44am On Oct 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by PointB: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2017
afroniger:

What a jamb question. I could choose to have good sex all day, read me a nice novel, or just do nothing since it will be a work free day like every other so-called holiday. Why should that bother anybody? We athiests need our own holiday too for balance and equity sake. angry

Holidays are for a purpose, and they have names. The activities you mentioned can be done on Saturday/Sunday which are work free day. Why would you need a another day? What would such Atheist holiday be called? Without a name and purpose it would be difficult a cause to pursue.

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by PointB: 9:55am On Oct 10, 2017
Basic123:

Chaos is a ladder - Peter 'Littlefinger' Baelish
Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by maslong(m): 10:10am On Oct 10, 2017
[s]
Markfemi:

It’s not posible

Bloody Idiot
[/s]

keep silence and enjoy it the way its been played out.

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by afroniger: 10:18am On Oct 10, 2017
PointB:

Holidays are for a purpose, and they have names. The activities you mentioned can be done on Saturday/Sunday which are work free day. Why would you need a another day? What would such Atheist holiday be called? Without a name and purpose it would be difficult a cause to pursue.

See reasoning o. Then why don't you people give muslimists Friday as a work free day, and maybe Thursday for we atheists to rest as well? Why not Christians even combine all their so-called holidays into one and celebrate them on Saturday and Sunday while Muslims too should celebrate their holidays on Friday? The world doesn't revolve around you fanatics. All I see are a bunch of lazy and unproductive people hiding under the banner of religion to marginalize others.

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:25am On Oct 10, 2017
He is working for HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims..!!

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:26am On Oct 10, 2017
He is working for the Sultan of Sokoto.
Sultan sees himself as the King of Kings of Nigeria as a whole like Queen Elizabeth of UK.

They imposed themselves first then work subtly around the system to compromise it to their stance. Fear Fulanis...!! Evil they are.

1 Like

Re: What Is Causing Muric To Incite Religion In Yoruba Land by PointB: 10:29am On Oct 10, 2017
afroniger:

See reasoning o. Then why don't you people give muslimists Friday as a work free day, and maybe Thursday for we atheists to rest as well? Why not Christians even combine all their so-called holidays into one and celebrate them on Saturday and Sunday while Muslims too should celebrate their holidays on Friday? [s]The world doesn't revolve around you fanatics. All I see are a bunch of lazy and unproductive people hiding under the banner of religion to marginalize others. [/s]

Being Atheist doesn't mean you should lack the ability to rationalise.

The days/dates set aside for holidays were not arbitrary. They represent significant dates/milestones in believers lives. It wouldn't make sense to lump them into Saturdays and Sundays as you think. For Muslims, were Nigeria a muslim state perhaps it would be easy to grant them Friday as work free day. As Nigeria is currently classified as Secular state, it makes no sense to accede to the Friday.

Atheist can, and should rest on the day others are resting (Saturday or Sunday). You have no special (religious) reason/need to have a work free day. If you do, you won't be atheist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Nigerian By Nkiru Asika - A Beautiful Poem / BREAKING: Tinubu Is Dead / PDP Is Riddled With Liars. Wailers When Will You Ask Liar Bruce To Apologize?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.