Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. (3483 Views)

How Lucrative Is Mini Importation And How Much Will Start It? / Dangote: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice Soon / Who Wants To Become A Konga Affiliate And Start Making Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Now let's go straight to business.

Now if you don't have a Facebook business page or fan page the first step is to open one. You can use a kind of business for your page and a good and attractive profile photo and cover photo.
Simply go to your Facebook timeline and click on create a page.

Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 10:11pm On Sep 04, 2017
Select the right category

Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 10:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Enter your business page name in the tab "company name" and proceed.

Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2017
Once you have your Facebook page then you can move over to the next stepS.

Next steps:

1. creating a facebook post
2. boost the post with a small budget $5 to $15 to generate traffic.
3. Create a channel of system for your traffic to go through
4. Give your audience quality info and freebies for free
5. Promote your offer using the Affiliate link from earlier on.
6. Convert your audience to buy and start earning smiley
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by wetproject(m): 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2017
WETPROJECT is offering free business plan and a world class COMPANY/BUSINESS logo for SME'S in Lagos. Kindly call: PRECIOUS: 08137845999
Office Address: #6 Kalejaiye Street Shomolu, Lagos.
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 7:30pm On Sep 05, 2017
once you have opened your business page on Facebook the next step is to create a post on your business page. This is one of the results from our very many and fruitful campaigns

Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2017
I will be giving selected people the adverts am using so I may not post it here. I am only going to give it to serious people that are willing to do this business. so let me know if you are interested.
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 9:40am On Sep 06, 2017
Traffic equals to money, Targeted traffic means more money, Massive targeted traffic equals to massive passive and cool money smiley .

The more traffic the more money.
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2017
Someone asked me about sending people directly to the product he is promoting. But doing that is very wrong and you will waste your time and money if you spent it to drive traffic directly to the sales page of the product, or even using your affiliate link straight away.

Creating a channel or a digital room is very important for your campaign to work. A channel collects prospects from your traffic campaign and saves your money. you can then convert your audience into customers using different marketing strategies.

Direct linking will give you no sales and 0 conversions. Take note.
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2017
Good evening guys, Hope you are learning and doing? That's the only way anything becomes achievable. Don't just read...Just do it. Just start doing and stop looking. lol.
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by Jetland(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
mambodilah:
Someone asked me about sending people directly to the product he is promoting. But doing that is very wrong and you will waste your time and money if you spent it to drive traffic directly to the sales page of the product
, or even using your affiliate link straight away.

Creating a channel or a digital room is very important for your campaign to work. A channel collects prospects from your traffic campaign and saves your money. you can then convert your audience into customers using different marketing strategies.

Direct linking will give you no sales and 0 conversions. Take note.

Talking about channel or digital room, do you mean landing page?
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by Tonyberries30(m): 10:29pm On Sep 06, 2017
what about people who has just opened their facebook with few friends. can I still successfully do it. thanks op
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 1:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jetland:

Talking about channel or digital room, do you mean landing page?

You are right. A digital room. A landing page captures your traffic into a list but your channel will be in form of a mass media or communication system. Like an email list with has an autoresponder.

A channel can be in form of an online group, WhatsApp group, online webinar, website membership and lost more. When you gather people and give them reasons to buy your offer, then you can get their attention. You can try to market to this same person over and over again which saves a lot of cost and time.
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by mambodilah: 1:43pm On Sep 07, 2017
Tonyberries30:
what about people who has just opened their Facebook with few friends. can I still successfully do it. thanks op

Off course you can. Your friends list have little to do with getting massive traffic on Facebook. When you use Facebook ads you can control and order as much traffic as you want, where you want the traffic and when you want it. So even a fresh facebook account can work perfectly.
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by vin12(m): 10:02am On Sep 11, 2017
mambodilah:

Off course you can. Your friends list have little to do with getting massive traffic on Facebook. When you use Facebook ads you can control and order as much traffic as you want, where you want the traffic and when you want it. So even a fresh facebook account can work perfectly.

I just read through the thread. Very great information. Can you please explain how to build a landing page that can be used to capture clients email.
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by YONYE: 1:09pm On Sep 11, 2017
Go on my brother, am following u
Re: Do This And I Can Assure You Will Start Making Money Online. by gangbang86: 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2019
ow, friend, yeah, the information you left is useful, I can't argue with this fact, and, in fact it's not enough to read only information you shared with us. Unfortunately, man should search for, analyze and remember a ton of information, and, to be honest, the best way to find this information is reading books and studying a lot of courses (unfortunately the majority of these courses is paid)... However, you know, recently I found a site where there are courses by which I learn how to make money at home, and you know what? I've already studied 4 courses from that site and now I even earned my first $ 100 with the help of the Internet smiley For example, my preferred courses are: "Kindle Kings" and "Gutter To Gold", and fortunately, you can download these courses for free.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Have A Sterling Bank Current Account???? Urgently Needed For Reference / I Need Someone To Partner With Me Or Where To Get Loan / Fabric Blinging Business (low Start Up Capital)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.