Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions (8434 Views)

‘Take Care Of NYSC Members’, Gov. Ajimobi Tells Residents / Afforestation: NYSC Members To Plant 1 Million Trees In Kogi / NYSC: How The Internet Has Changed The Way We "Obey The Clarion Call" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by BOOKERPAGE(m): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2017
This stuff have left the internet buzzing as many photos of NYSC members goes viral... below is one.
http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/07/30/nysc-members-shut-internet-odd-photos/

Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by subtlemee(f): 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
Joblessness
Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by Spicy06: 11:46pm On Aug 05, 2017
It cld be d latest drilling practice in service
Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by BOOKERPAGE(m): 11:50pm On Aug 05, 2017
subtlemee:
Joblessness

e fit be the department wey dey post them
Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by BOOKERPAGE(m): 11:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
Spicy06:
It cld be d latest drilling practice in service

After their nysc they should better get ready for drilling jobs and not white collar jobs.
Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by slyrone(m): 11:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
na wa oooo.....immorality has taken over every sense of propriety in today's youth has eluded them for good.....immorality, sex, drugs, theft, murder, fraud etc is now the norm. Lord have. mercy

1 Like

Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by Seguntimmy(m): 11:57pm On Aug 05, 2017
nigeria, nigeria, nigeria, how many timer did i called you? Tell us which way you are heading to before it is too late to amend
Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:29am On Aug 06, 2017
Seguntimmy:
nigeria, nigeria, nigeria, how many timer did i called you? Tell us which way you are heading to before it is too late to amend

jaga jaga
Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by femolacqua(m): 1:18am On Aug 06, 2017
Now they would say this one dey serve father land and come back with belle. OYO
Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by youngin(m): 8:13am On Aug 06, 2017
Too many Sadists on this forum......is it not just pose
Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by ekensi01: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2017
True service. grin

I love Nysc, if na like me too am going to serve.
Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by THUNDAR(m): 4:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
ANYTIME I HEAR SHUTDOWN INTERNET I BEGIN TO WONDER HOW MANY INTERNET DO WE HAVE

2 Likes

Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by BOOKERPAGE(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
THUNDAR:
ANYTIME I HEAR SHUTDOWN INTERNET I BEGIN TO WONDER HOW MANY INTERNET DO WE HAVE
Savage grin
Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by BOOKERPAGE(m): 5:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
youngin:
Too many Sadists on this forum......is it not just pose
Na from pose e de take start
Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by BOOKERPAGE(m): 5:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
ekensi01:
True service. grin

I love Nysc, if na like me too am going to serve.

See the way devil is just looking at u now

Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by DONADAMS(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Na wa oh

1 Like

Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by CityHitz: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
This will shock you about NYSC CORPERS @ E - lounge #AllWhiteParty
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AykcVMpt2b8
Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by DontReadMyYIM: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
Dont read my username.
Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by chukzgerine33(f): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Okay!
Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by lenghtinny(m): 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
They prolly civil engineers...

Drilling boreholes and stuff...
Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by SKhanmi: 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
That pic is old, Not surprised what some OP's regurgitate just to gain attention
Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
lenghtinny:
They prolly civil engineers...

Drilling boreholes and stuff...
Savage! grin grin grin
Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by BOOKERPAGE(m): 4:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
DontReadMyYIM:
Dont read my username.

You say what?
Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by BOOKERPAGE(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
lalasticlala, mind44 FP needs this thread...
Re: Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions by lalasticlala(m): 5:34pm On Aug 07, 2017

(1)

Nysc Guys Come In / What Should Corpers Posted To Borno State Do? / Best States For NYSC And Everything You Need To Know - NYSC 2019 Batch B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.