Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation (48654 Views)

COVID-19: Japanese University Conducts Graduation Ceremony Using Remote Robots / What Is The Hope Of Physics Students After Graduation? / 49-Year-Old UNIJOS Political Science Student Dies Few Days After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Gobhanky: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2017
Look at her closely
All she wore from head to toe na ebu
Aba
Fake
Imagine adibas with 4 stripes
Then those are all adulterated drinks
Abegi
Na only u dey pour yourself
Abegi

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by 7footre(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Alright smiley

wink
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Mister. smiley

we meet again, how are you doing today
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Kingpee2(m): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2017
youngin:
I can never trust someone who wears Adidas with four stripes
she just got busted wearing the fake and still wasting money on bottles ...

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by gentlegenius(m): 10:54am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
OP, you mean slay queen or slay idiot.

This is one of our problems in this country.

You want to show you are a big boy/girl and your way of doing that is to waste. Abeg, where else is this done other than in Black countries, because even White African countries don't have this senseless mentality.

Wtf is wrong with organising a robust party?
You are right... This is why our senators, Governors and other top politicians choose to educate their children abroad... So that they can acquire the white people mentality.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Chascop:

we meet again, how are you doing today
I am very well, and you?
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 06, 2017
gentlegenius:

You are right... This is why our senators, Governors and other top politicians choose to educate their children abroad... [s]So that they can acquire the white people mentality[/s].
So they can acquire actual 21st century education,you mean?
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by missyelegant(f): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2017
this is why we have problems in this country our actions one way or another will and must affect the lives of others...

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:
I am very well, and you?
I'm doing fine but feeling so dizzy.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by esther4real(f): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2017
If I were Evans , this is the kind of people I will kidnap. angry
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2017
Chascop:

I'm doing fine but feeling so dizzy.
Dizzy?
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Aleora(f): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

hahahaha...

It will hit her like tornado!!

but let's be factual... she's gat back-up
hahahahah
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by wissenschaften(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2017
youngin:
oooohhhhh holy shit.....I just saw that now bro......4 stripe adidas.....slay queen my ass
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by speedchariot(m): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2017
Tax payer's money
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Aleora(f): 11:01am On Aug 06, 2017
She will soon understand life.........I hope her parent is rich cos most of dem cant even afford 2 square meal...
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by leemonster(m): 11:02am On Aug 06, 2017
thank God it's even wine, who cares! �
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Dizzy?

yeah dear.. midnight.. that's by the way.. you're a Christian?
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Aleora(f): 11:03am On Aug 06, 2017
Gobhanky:
Look at her closely
All she wore from head to toe na ebu
Aba
Fake
Imagine adibas with 4 stripes
Then those are all adulterated drinks
Abegi
Na only u dey pour yourself
Abegi
I sure say all her life savings she use buy am ooo.just to show off.may God never make my bro meet this kind of wasteful girl.......
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2017
Chascop:

yeah dear.. midnight.. that's by the way.. you're a Christian?
Nope.
I'm an atheist.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Nope. I'm an atheist.
atheist.... okay, so you're related to Seun the atheist..

lolz
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by MissRaine69(f): 11:05am On Aug 06, 2017
Her wine , her stupidity tomorrow reality will hit
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2017
I hope it will wash away her stupidity.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Abuleoshi: 11:07am On Aug 06, 2017
Everything about this "slave queen" is fake, fake Adidas with four stripes and fake English. She would have tagged the picture in pidgin English instead. "She gat three graduate" kor she needs to graduate ni... Olodo somebody!

Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by mzjaney(f): 11:07am On Aug 06, 2017
And what sense is in this?
What point is she trying to prove?
Graduating with third class and she is popping Andre...smh

Lemme comman be going...
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by kambili999(f): 11:08am On Aug 06, 2017
youngin:
ouch! that was epic
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Buharimustgo: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
OP, you mean slay queen or slay idiot.

This is one of our problems in this country.

You want to show you are a big boy/girl and your way of doing that is to waste. Abeg, where else is this done other than in Black countries, because even White African countries don't have this senseless mentality.

Wtf is wrong with organising a robust party?

Its poverty mentality that is killing the Africans
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 06, 2017
Chascop:

atheist....
okay, so you're related to Seun the atheist..

lolz
Kidding..lol
I'm a Muslimah.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:16am On Aug 06, 2017
Aleora:
hahahahah

Lol. You know the slay queen?
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by habsydiamond(m): 11:19am On Aug 06, 2017
she is senseless. instead of giving to the poor and the needy she's busy wasting resources. yeye person
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Gobhanky: 11:19am On Aug 06, 2017
I dey tell u
Why wee ai buy something sealed
Then begin to pour it out to waste
E fit be say na expired drinks sef
Only yahoo ritualists do such
Giys dat use girls destinys and good luck
To wnrich themselves tru maye caging in shrines
Aleora:
I sure say all her life savings she use buy am ooo.just to show off.may God never make my bro meet this kind of wasteful girl.......
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Aleora(f): 11:21am On Aug 06, 2017
Gobhanky:
I dey tell u
Why wee ai buy something sealed
Then begin to pour it out to waste
E fit be say na expired drinks sef
Only yahoo ritualists do such
Giys dat use girls destinys and good luck
To wnrich themselves tru maye caging in shrines
honestly u said it all....all Broke ass gals that doesnt know wat of money cos dey dont work for it..dey only use kitten to get it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUP strike has been called off / The Most Popular Barber In OAU Barbs In His Convocation Gown (pics) / Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.