Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation (48658 Views)

COVID-19: Japanese University Conducts Graduation Ceremony Using Remote Robots / What Is The Hope Of Physics Students After Graduation? / 49-Year-Old UNIJOS Political Science Student Dies Few Days After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by mapist(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
OP, you mean slay queen or slay idiot.

This is one of our problems in this country.

You want to show you are a big boy/girl and your way of doing that is to waste. Abeg, where else is this done other than in Black countries, because even White African countries don't have this senseless mentality.

Wtf is wrong with organising a robust party?

I honestly wasted my data by opening this thread; how did she even pass her exams if she could have such mentality.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by nextprince: 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
mapist:

I honestly wasted my data by opening this thread; how did she even pass her exams if she could have such mentality.
I taya o.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Konami94: 12:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
donspero:
Please permit me 2 say she as Ugly AF. welcome i hope you have a strong investment, Because Labour market is kinda Over populated atm, if you do den well don ma enjoy Your 140k waste of Andre.
Expired Andre. Technically, its impossible for a human being to be that stupid. And even if she was that stupid, the people around her wouldn't let her, especially the guys. They were obviously disposing of the wine and nobody even made an attempt to take a little sip because they all knew they couldn't drink from it.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by lereinter(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
what form of education did she get
o ma she o
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by HandelSolomon: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
When her eye go clear Na when she go carry file the wake up and down. Then her interviewers go show her this video.
silverdam:
Another slay queen that goes by the name qualitybedding on Instagram, shared the video of her popping and wasting more than 100 bottles of Andre wine on her just celebrate her graduation. She's from a rich home though.. Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh13jj50HgM
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by cruz419(m): 12:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lol,, u just went to skol,, but skol dint pass through u dear,, I can see ur really a graduate,, a foolish one at Dat,, congrats tho!!!
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by McTobe(m): 12:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
she is a graduate alright but she is not yet educated.... "Having been found worthy in CHARACTER and in learning" Is that not what University Certificates bear
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by GoldNiagara(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nutase:
Congratulations. Reality.com loading..............

Thirsty men need wine not water.

Girl you share be punished! Make I no swear for this girl.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by onyxo76(m): 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
Some people's foolishness just dey increase everyday, later you will go to mfm for deliverance from spirit of alcohol. Stupid girl.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by onyxo76(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Can you see that sarski son wey just graduate for UK behaving like this, she never knows where this video or pixs will work against her- maybe during job one of the panel members will recognize her.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by onyxo76(m): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Can you see that saraki son wey just graduate for UK behaving like this, she never knows where this video or pixs will work against her- maybe during job one of the panel members will recognize her.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by hokafor(m): 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Foolishness, if u investigate very well her parents may be swimming in abject poverty.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by khalids: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
You know what is really funny....life can be very cruel....hope a time will not come when she would be broke and then memories of this events would now come flooding in.......LIFE CAN BE REAL HUMBLING
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by GCsomething: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is what happens when you never expected to graduate. CGPA go don suffer.
And that's how she may have slayed her grade too.
I have recently learned that slay Queens offer nothing than their body.
Wastefulness at the expense of the slay mugu
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by jstriker442(m): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
OP, you mean slay queen or slay idiot.

This is one of our problems in this country.

You want to show you are a big boy/girl and your way of doing that is to waste. Abeg, where else is this done other than in Black countries, because even White African countries don't have this senseless mentality.

Wtf is wrong with organising a robust party?
oga stop being hypocritical.
the so called white intelligent people do worse.
the spend even more on nonsense.

oga, spend YOUR money however u feel. its YOUR money.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Nancylove23: 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is just stupidity, what is the meaning of this ? Such a wasteful act . Even you are rich can't you use the money on better things like going to the orphanage to donate the money instead of wasting it on drinks .
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Foxie: 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Tsktsk...she graduated,so Is she the first person to ever graduate?
Very good question. She's not even sure if she'd truly graduate, or has she seen her final results? It's well!
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by iSpread(m): 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
I don't know how the video got to Nairaland. you know I actually bought like 40 bottles for her, its was a big day.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by mechanics(m): 2:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wastage.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Godwinshina(m): 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
WalkerMichael:
thats her problem. Please where is Buhari
Buhari is in london...
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by simik003: 2:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
Aye dey do this one undecided
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lol... @Qualitybedding
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Haryohdeji(m): 3:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
silverdam:
Another slay queen that goes by the name qualitybedding on Instagram, shared the video of her popping and wasting more than 100 bottles of Andre wine on her just celebrate her graduation. She's from a rich home though.. Cc: lalasticlala, ishilove

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh13jj50HgM
this is clear example of OMO ONINAKUNA...

God please don't give me children that will not appreciate or value all sweat to be rich...
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by itoro007: 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Thats not adidas its k swiss
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Ukeachu1(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
youngin:
I can never trust someone who wears Adidas with four stripes
Sherlock Holmes. Ur d real one
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by shandybaba: 3:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Well....It can as well be graduation from school of weeds cos academic graduate cannot be dis bad.. This is absolutely nonsensical !!!
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by opedaydydx9(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
Two different cars, definitely none is her car, Of which the Andre fit don expire
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Olafisoyem: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
Thus one went to school to learn foolishness
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Uzyvicks(f): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Yeye dey smell. So all through her yrs in the uni she only learnt on hw to waste resources instead on resources management, she should go ND write her carry overs cos am sure she is a failure in that angle.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Gunit87: 6:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
since her fashion of adidas is 4 stripes, her version of Andre is in question .... I see fakes...
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
there is something obviously wrong with her head. what did she graduate with? thirdie i suppose
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nutase:
Congratulations. Reality.com loading..............
hahahaha

U wicked ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUP strike has been called off / The Most Popular Barber In OAU Barbs In His Convocation Gown (pics) / Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.