Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation (48655 Views)

COVID-19: Japanese University Conducts Graduation Ceremony Using Remote Robots / What Is The Hope Of Physics Students After Graduation? / 49-Year-Old UNIJOS Political Science Student Dies Few Days After Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2017
as beautiful as she looks, she probably gat loads of HPV virus in her cuunt. that's how I see them they er turn off

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Aleora(f): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol. You know the slay queen?
know kwa?mbanu..may heaven never make me know that kind of person.....

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Gobhanky: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2017
Dah was aow i was dating one gal dah year
Like 3yrs bac
She dey drive discusion continue
So proud
Arrogant.
It was wen ai gotto. Her place
Not even self con
Dey share toilet
Kitchen
Ac not working
No tv
No home theater
Nothing
Jus clothes clothes and clothes
Gen na dead iworst pass mai enemy
But when she dress
U go feel say na 2bedroom flat she dey stay
All gals are fake
Its either pussi sharing
Sharing disease
Sharing bad luck
Or shiit
Aleora:
honestly u said it all....all Broke ass gals that doesnt know wat of money cos dey dont work for it..dey only use kitten to get it.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by nothernstar: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2017
Foolishness no be only when one drinks ota pia pia cos your boy friend offended him.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by soflygerian(m): 11:30am On Aug 06, 2017
youngin:
I can never trust someone who wears Adidas with four stripes
niqqa!!! Why the hell do you have to be this cold... (LWKMD)

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Moganajoe: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2017
You called it graduation? graduate of stupidity. Because i see no education in her, all i see is poverty in disguise. That money could have been used to give her parents 3 square meal for a week. ah O ma se ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by MissRaine69(f): 11:32am On Aug 06, 2017
gentlegenius:

You are right... This is why our senators, Governors and other top politicians choose to educate their children abroad... So that they can acquire the white people mentality.
Mentality starts at home, then it moves outward

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Aleora(f): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2017
Gobhanky:
Dah was aow i was dating one gal dah year
Like 3yrs bac
She dey drive discusion continue
So proud
Arrogant.
It was wen ai gotto. Her place
Not even self con
Dey share toilet
Kitchen
Ac not working
No tv
No home theater
Nothing
Jus clothes clothes and clothes
Gen na dead iworst pass mai enemy
But when she dress
U go feel say na 2bedroom flat she dey stay
All gals are fake
Its either pussi sharing
Sharing disease
Sharing bad luck
Or shiit
hahahahahq I met one a certain time, was in school then,we gat talking invited her to my lodge in school and offered her okro soup I use my hand cook ooo,she opened her mouth and said wats this I dont eat this..as person wey no send I just begin chop do as if I no hear her.....finally she invited me to her bro party and it became late ,we had no choice than to sleep in her house.reluctantly she took me home...o heavens I opened my mouth and was like ehn...Ghetto...I like her siblings sha ..dey are so real....I stayed away from her..she is so fake...
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Bamz(m): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2017
Chascop:
this one is different na..
slay queen with money but maybe possess empty head like coconut with a no drop of water

Err is bimbo the word youre looking for?
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by phorget(m): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2017
It has been discovered that Andre wine is so precious, It could be used in washing away sins and inequities. That girl is only washing away her sins.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by iamcy(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2017
youngin:
I can never trust someone who wears Adidas with four stripes

Savagery
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by mykel25(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2017
If I'm her father I ll strip her of all financial benefits from me
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by ehix89(m): 11:47am On Aug 06, 2017
Her name sold her out already......Orishirishi
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by makizee(m): 11:52am On Aug 06, 2017
Inanna:
lol I don't know why her actions are really upsetting some people. As if she's the cause of their poverty. Her life, her money, her business. Happy graduation to her though.
After all, some white artists burnt $1million as their own expression of art. Might seem stupid to you, but it's their Own money and bidness.

This comment is just plain stupid, this is senseless waste just to show to people u have money and u can waste it...it's stupid especially in a country where the money wasted can go a long way to ease others suffering, about folks that pay top dollar for art works, that is an investment...that is something worth a lot of money anf can be sold to make a profit thus an investment...It's her money though, so she can spend it as stupidly as she wants.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by mfujah(m): 11:56am On Aug 06, 2017
bbbabes:
And she could could not get money to make her hair.
It's obvious her ritualistic boyfriend bought the drinks and who knows, she could be the sacrifice for the money.
Bleep.... U are so funny!!!
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Konami94: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2017
Aristotle96:
How am I sure that it's not expired or fake Andre? undecided
That's the first thing that came to my mind. The wine must have expired and there were disposing it. Surely, no one can be this stupid, its technically impossible.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by wink2015(m): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
What a wrong way to manage wealth and she could not spread the joys to the inmates at the Nigerian prison, Orphanage homes and the rest of the less priviledge.

Maybe those wine are expired wine from the shop and she want to get public attention to become CELEB BY FORCE!

She is dreaming of being and OMOTOLA JALADE EKEINDE, DAVIDO, MERCY JOHNSON, DON JAZZY,

Continue to form CELEB!
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Aleora:
know kwa?mbanu..may heaven never make me know that kind of person.....

Hahaha... Is she that bad? Haba na

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Konami94: 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Aleora:
hahahahahq I met one a certain time, was in school then,we gat talking invited her to my lodge in school and offered her okro soup I use my hand cook ooo,she opened her mouth and said wats this I dont eat this..as person wey no send I just begin chop do as if I no hear her.....finally she invited me to her bro party and it became late ,we had no choice than to sleep in her house.reluctantly she took me home...o heavens I opened my mouth and was like ehn...Ghetto...I like her siblings sha ..dey are so real....I stayed away from her..she is so fake...
It might be that she comes from a place where they don't eat Okro soup, so it looks weird to her. Okro soup is neither for rich nor poor folks. There are some very expensive food you will see and be repulsed too. Girls are fake thou.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by mfujah(m): 12:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
soflygerian:
niqqa!!! Why the hell do you have to be this cold... (LWKMD)
chai the nigga cold gaskia!
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Fredsabie: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
If just being from a rich home can make this fool behave like this then maybe Bill gates daughter will crash a hundred luxury cars to celebrate her graduation someday.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Aleora(f): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Konami94:

It might be that she comes from a place where they don't eat Okro soup, so it looks weird to her. Okro soup is neither for rich nor poor folks. There are some very expensive food you will see and be repulsed too. Girls are fake thou.
o please y did her mum serve me okro that night...haba
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Gobhanky: 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lol
Aleora:
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Aleora(f): 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Hahaha... Is she that bad? Haba na
no she is very good..just wasteful thats all
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Lloydfather(m): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Yahoo yahoo girl
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Konami94: 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
nextprince:
OP, you mean slay queen or slay idiot.

This is one of our problems in this country.

You want to show you are a big boy/girl and your way of doing that is to waste. Abeg, where else is this done other than in Black countries, because even White African countries don't have this senseless mentality.

Wtf is wrong with organising a robust party?
Obviously the wine is expired or fake and they are using style to dispose of it. Notice how nobody made an attempt to take sip from it, even the guys in the video.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Aleora:
no she is very good..just wasteful thats all

Nice point of view. So you are the conservative type?
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by nextprince: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Konami94:

Obviously the wine is expired or fake and they are using style to dispose of it. Notice how nobody made an attempt to take sip from it, even the guys in the video.
I think you have a point there.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Mariinee:
Kidding..lol I'm a Muslimah.

alright dear. Lola
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by donspero(m): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
Please permit me 2 say she as Ugly AF. welcome i hope you have a strong investment, Because Labour market is kinda Over populated atm, if you do den well don ma enjoy Your 140k waste of Andre.
Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Konami94: 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Aleora:
o please y did her mum serve me okro that night...haba
Lols, I didn't see where you mentioned that part grin grin

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Pops 100 Bottles Of Andre Wine On Her Body After Graduation by Aleora(f): 12:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Konami94:

Lols, I didn't see where you mentioned that part grin grin
lol..seriously ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ASUP strike has been called off / The Most Popular Barber In OAU Barbs In His Convocation Gown (pics) / Top 7 Most Beautiful Campuses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.