Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,378 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

My Experience With An Olosho 2day. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With An Olosho 2day. (3087 Views)

There's An Olosho Pandemic In This Country. / FOODS OLOSHOS Eat...how To Know You Gf Is An Olosho.. / https://www.xvideos.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With An Olosho 2day. by Nobody: 1:34am On Aug 06, 2017
Was just walking in the street when i saw a girl, she Walked up to me and said hey boy, lets go to my room. I look her up down I see say see dey alright. I told her lets go. Before you know it we where already in her room. Na so we enter she lock the door with padlock. Next thin this girl just call price I tell her I no get am for hand I tell her no. I waka out of the room. Before u know it. Be like say this girl na witch. I just go down just dey hope say I go see one girl right. Na so this group of boys just appear for my side no so the guy throw me two blow. Na so I run even forget my hat. I come see that same girl wey I turn down. She dey tell me good for me. I know say the girl na ogbanje. Na so I pick race comot the area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With An Olosho 2day. by 0b100100111: 1:56am On Aug 06, 2017
FK!

If I was that girl, I would have used you for money ritual charm. Why did she let you go? Your kidney, intestine, brain and liver pounded with black-soap and palm oil will make a potent money ritual charm.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With An Olosho 2day. by luminouz(m): 1:57am On Aug 06, 2017
Re: My Experience With An Olosho 2day. by Cholls(m): 2:24am On Aug 06, 2017
my brother I swear e b like say u no well....no be u waka go where olosho dey yasef.
Re: My Experience With An Olosho 2day. by Benekruku(m): 2:37am On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:
FK!

If I was that girl, I would have used you for money ritual charm. Why did she let you go? Your kidney, intestine, brain and liver pounded with black-soap and palm oil will make a potent money ritual charm.

You sabi!

Tell me the last mix, can pay you for it!
Re: My Experience With An Olosho 2day. by Nobody: 5:15am On Aug 06, 2017
luminouz:

Eeehn..u no send me invitation letter cry i want Nigeria green card joor grin

Re: My Experience With An Olosho 2day. by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2017
What's all these? undecided

O.p has finally gone nut undecided undecided
Re: My Experience With An Olosho 2day. by Isiz(f): 7:49am On Aug 06, 2017
undecided undecided What are u driving at?
Re: My Experience With An Olosho 2day. by luminouz(m): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Eeehn..u no send me invitation letter cry i want Nigeria green card joor grin

Babe....wait a bit dear.......
Will hint u when d time is near grin
Re: My Experience With An Olosho 2day. by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 06, 2017
luminouz:

Babe....wait a bit dear.......
Will hint u when d time is near grin

grin grin grin grin

Hahahahah...okie okie... wink i will wait
Re: My Experience With An Olosho 2day. by luminouz(m): 10:39am On Aug 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin grin grin grin

Hahahahah...okie okie... wink i will wait
How ur Sunday dear...... kiss kiss
Re: My Experience With An Olosho 2day. by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2017
luminouz:

How ur Sunday dear...... kiss kiss

It was a quiet day grin Away from pests and attention seeking ppol..Now preparing for dinner tongue
Re: My Experience With An Olosho 2day. by luminouz(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

It was a quiet day grin Away from pests and attention seeking ppol..Now preparing for dinner tongue
Cool baby. Make for two...I will be dear in d spirit...
I uploaded a Sunday pix for u @dp!!!!
Oya like d pic joor grin kiss
Re: My Experience With An Olosho 2day. by Lisaint(m): 11:22am On Aug 06, 2017
Mrbolt555:
Was just walking in the street when i saw a girl, she Walked up to me and said hey boy, lets go to my room. I look her up down I see say see dey alright. I told her lets go. Before you know it we where already in her room. Na so we enter she lock the door with padlock. Next thin this girl just call price I tell her I no get am for hand I tell her no. I waka out of the room. Before u know it. Be like say this girl na witch. I just go down just dey hope say I go see one girl right. Na so this group of boys just appear for my side no so the guy throw me two blow. Na so I run even forget my hat. I come see that same girl wey I turn down. She dey tell me good for me. I know say the girl na ogbanje. Na so I pick race comot the area.

Congratulations bro you have officially boardcast your STUPIDITY.
Re: My Experience With An Olosho 2day. by marksleek25: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

what's for dinner? I de H

(1) (Reply)

More Photo Of Toyin Abraham Baby Shower / ...... / Nigerian Men Are More Senseless And Useless Than Their Women!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.