Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP (16136 Views)

We Have 400 Witnesses Willing To Testify Against President – PDP Tells Tribunal / You Are Not Fit To Be Senate President – PDP To Ndume / Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by mybestlove(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
LET THUNDER AND BRIMSTONE FIRE ALL NORTHERN NIGERIA.
THEY ARE IDIOTS AND ENEMY OF PROGRESS.
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
mykl01:

Osunbade is Afraid to act.
You should know why!!!! grin cheesy grin

If Osibanjo reshuffle the cabinet what will the cabal do about it? Nothing !

Just change the job roles of the existing ministers!

Next step remove Burutai and replace him with an Army chief from North Central and give him the task to finish the fight against Boko Haram. If Hausa Fulani want to complain about replacing one northerner with another northerner then that's ok!

Once again what will the cabal do about this? Nothing!

Osibanjo has immunity, Abba Kyari and Mamman Daura have nothing!

The whole talk about the power of the cabal only exist to the extent that Buhari remains in power. Buhari is on leave and hence the cabal should be on leave!

This is why I blame Osibanjo for refusing to govern.

Where does it say in the constitution that the acting President must consult a President on medical leave before taking decisions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
The only sensible explanation for Osibanjo refusal to govern will be that when he visited the President he saw for himself that Buhari is recovering and will soon return.

If this is the case then Osibanjo has to keep his head down and do as he is told!

The south west media should also stop disturbing with news of why Buhari must step down!
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by nedu666: 3:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
krendo:

Next step remove Burutai and replace him with an Army chief from North Central and give him the task to finish the fight against Boko Haram. If Hausa Fulani want to complain about replacing one northerner with another northerner then that's ok!

The whole talk about the power of the cabal only exist to the extent that Buhari remains in power. Buhari is on leave and hence the cabal should be on leave!

Where does it say in the constitution that the acting President must consult a President on medical leave before taking decisions?

u think its that easy to do all these and he hasn't. he needs to secure himself first by changing the entire brigade of guards to yorubas b4 any action on dss and burati
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
He won't do anything. He will just wait for Bubu to return or for 2019 to come so he will hand over to another Fulani then he will go back to Lagos to enjoy his small loot. angry

Fear is a potent and dominant emotion that he probably cannot overcome.
Don't blame him, genes don't lie grin

krendo:

Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
nedu666:
u think its that easy to do all these and he hasn't. he needs to secure himself first by changing the entire brigade of guards to yorubas b4 any action on dss and burati

Says who?

The Vice President has guaranteed immunity under the constitution

You can't just attack him.

How would he secure himself without a new army chief willing to listen to him ?

If Buhari is too ill to come back to office Osibanjo can do it because the law allows him to!

If Buhari is well enough and could come back then Osibanjo and his media boys must remain quiet!

If you are waiting for Buhari to step down you can forget about that because even to his last breadth he will not resign
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by Ojiofor: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nigerians did not elect a president rather they crowned a King Buhari in may 2015.
All hail the King!
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
A lot of people are still stock in military era

Presidential military guard ke
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by Jj222(f): 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
KingGBsky:
This is the kind of opposition we want to be seeing PDP act in a manner of...
I believe the party is healthy again.
APC is just a bunch of mishaps championed by a sick and tribalist fulani of a man.
. lol see PMB big head. I must rule Nigeria by force or there will be war. see who has war now you or Nigeria; PMB you will continue to be sick till you leave Aso Rock. our God never sleeps .our God answers prayer. all d blood you PMB has wasted will fight you till You die.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by KingGBsky(m): 6:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jj222:
. lol see PMB big head. I must rule Nigeria by force or there will be war. see who has war now you or Nigeria; PMB you will continue to be sick till you leave Aso Rock. our God never sleeps .our God answers prayer. all d blood you PMB has wasted will fight you till You die.

I bet you that even the heavenz was never in support of him being the president over Nigeria, he was simply a bait to prevent war in Nigeria which former president Jonathan obliged to.
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by UnchangeableGod: 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
I just like u for this ur post. Very correct with lots of wisdom. Not so many people can reason the way u just did.
To God be the glory.
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by UnchangeableGod: 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
billyG:

Let dem leave that concern headache for APC,they shld focus on the nxt election.
No sir. This is not about a political party. It is about where Nigeria, a country of about 180 million people is heading. It is a serious matter that should concern all patriotic Nigerians. Thanks.
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by UnchangeableGod: 8:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
krendo:

You don't seem to get it sir. What if he does what he feels is right and the president comes back the following day to return the situation to the original? Would the Acting president not lose his respect among the people he decided to touch? It is a dicey situation for him and I put myself in his position. His hands are figuratively tied.
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by Splashme: 9:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Sir, you are just being emotional as usual. The PDP is not insulting the Acting President which you know. They are being concerned about where the country is heading which should be the concern of every patriotic Nigerian. But it appears some people don't see beyond partisan affiliation.
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 08, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
You don't seem to get it sir. What if he does what he feels is right and the president comes back the following day to return the situation to the original? Would the Acting president not lose his respect among the people he decided to touch? It is a dicey situation for him and I put myself in his position. His hands are figuratively tied.

You don't get my point either brother

I have said it that if the possibility exist that Buhari can come back to his seat then Osibanjo must keep quiet and do as he is told. If that's also true then this whole protest by Nigerians asking Buhari to resign is also unfair!! On the President!
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by billyG(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
No sir. This is not about a political party. It is about where Nigeria, a country of about 180 million people is heading. It is a serious matter that should concern all patriotic Nigerians. Thanks.
Desist frm rumour,unfounded speculations osinbajo is yur acting president!there is no imaginary cabal!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by UnchangeableGod: 8:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
billyG:

Desist frm rumour,unfounded speculations osinbajo is yur acting president!there is no imaginary cabal!!
I don't know whether there are any cabals or not. I am an adult with full perception. The Acting president to me is afraid of taking some decisions which may be against the interest of his ailing boss should he eventually resume as president.
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by billyG(m): 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
I don't know whether there are any cabals or not. I am an adult with full perception. The Acting president to me is afraid of taking some decisions which may be against the interest of his ailing boss should he eventually resume as president.
Like what decisions?
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by UnchangeableGod: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
billyG:

Like what decisions?
The Acting president knows better but the matter will become clearer once he is declared the substantive president without the fear of anyone coming up later to query him.
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
billyG:

Don't mind the fools

If Osibanjo sack the cabinet Buhari will have to come back to do otherwise and he won't do anything to Osibanjo because Osibanjo is covered by immunity

Osibanjo need to be a man and resolve the impasse.

Reshuffle the cabinet and the so called cabal will start taking you seriously!

Cabal that has no authority to do anything legally in the light of day na him our so called acting President dey fear?

Fear go kill some people!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) / Tambuwal, Ishaku, Ortom Battle For PDP Governors’ Chairman / Golden Chioma, Chairman Of Abe's Faction Of Rivers APC Dumps Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.