Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP (16133 Views)

We Have 400 Witnesses Willing To Testify Against President – PDP Tells Tribunal / You Are Not Fit To Be Senate President – PDP To Ndume / Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by bgossipnaija(f): 11:23am On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by KingGBsky(m): 11:27am On Aug 06, 2017
Evablizin:
Knowing his health status will not change anything,they said that Baba is doing well and recovering quick so lets give him another 90days he might come back.

As for Acting P he is trying as much as he can i believe he can do better as time goes on

Just quietly shut up your mouth and move to sex section if there is one

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Is it your presidency?
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by KingGBsky(m): 11:29am On Aug 06, 2017
sarrki:
Hopeless mofos
He's far far better than substantial PDP president dead or Alive
And there is nothing as useless as you are here on nairaland!

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by kenodrill: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2017
Our national assembly should be held accountable for osibanjos inabilities.
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by excess4luv: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2017
sarrki:
Hopeless mofos
Is sense too expensive over there??

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by UnchangeableGod: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2017
SoNature:

Vice President Osinbajo is learning on the job; PDP should let him alone.

Osinbajo, in my opinion, is doing a better job than Buhari ever did.

As a matter of fact Buhari didn't have a plan - he threw Nigeria into disarray!
Point of correction. Professor Yemi Osinbajo is not the Vice President. He is the Acting President, with the full powers of the President and Commander-in-Chief. From my unbiased understanding, the PDP is not against Professor Osinbajo performing the functions of the president. They are only concerned like you should be, that he is obviously afraid to take certain decisions in order not to be seen as disloyal should his ailing boss eventually come back and continue as president. This particular politicking, of course will affect governance.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by excess4luv: 11:30am On Aug 06, 2017
madridguy:
PDP and their ogogoro talk. Useless satanic set of people.

how do you think?
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by UnchangeableGod: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2017
DBossNG:

U are damn right!
God bless you for being on the side of truth I J N,

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by Evablizin(f): 11:37am On Aug 06, 2017
KingGBsky:

Just quietly shut up your mouth and move to sex section if there is one
i don't know it will pain you like this sowie

Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by adisabarber(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2017
Are you sure about that? I have been looking for any part of the constitution that specifically deals with that.

escodotman:
This kind of politics playing out now can only happen in a country like Nigeria. That is why Africa remains backward! This can never happen in European or Asian countries. Despite it is spelt out in the constitution that the president should not be absent for more 90days in office..... Nigeria is a lawless country!!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by ojobekehinde: 11:41am On Aug 06, 2017
Afonja no go want u to mention there own that is d reason there comments is nonsenstical.
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by KingGBsky(m): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2017
Evablizin:
i don't know it will pain you like this sowie

Fuvk OFF when men are talking.
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by Evablizin(f): 11:44am On Aug 06, 2017
KingGBsky:

Bleep OFF when men are talking.
is it still paining You? Sowie and bleep off too, look 4 ur fellow men and attack
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by ndcide(m): 11:45am On Aug 06, 2017
Evablizin:
Knowing his health status will not change anything,they said that Baba is doing well and recovering quick so lets give him another 90days he might come back.

As for Acting P he is trying as much as he can i believe he can do better as time goes on

I understand how limited your understanding is.

Knowing the truth about buhari's health will enable Nigerians put pressure on the FEC to do what the constitution demands.

Only hypocrites feel that the absence of PMB does not matter. If this is what governance is, then this regime is light years behind.
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by SenorRex: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2017
madridguy:
PDP and their ogogoro talk. Useless satanic set of people
Are you alright? That's all I can ask cos ur comment is not just normal

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by OBAGADAFFI: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2017
APC should be ashamed of themselves with their nonsense.

Nigeria don't have a President and Vice-president, yet they keep lying to the poeple everyday.
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by SenorRex: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2017
adisabarber:
Are you sure about that? I have been looking for any part of the constitution that specifically deals with that.

My brother Nigeria is in a mess. We ignored constitutional provision and elected a man without certificate, now d constitution is waved aside and we think nothing is wrong with that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by sapele914(m): 11:57am On Aug 06, 2017
sarrki:
Hopeless mofos

jonathan's presidency included.
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by Starlite234(m): 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
When exactly will our president be declared incapacitated by the fec? I believe governing this country is not by force.
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by aolawale025: 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
PDP is patriotic here. Am surprised however how folks are willing to trade their future for the unknown because of one man in a country of 180M people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by alphasperm(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
cry
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by alphasperm(m): 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
osibanjo da will b lukn lyk jss3 student
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
That's not the point. The point is that the Acting President is obviously afraid to be his own man by taking some decisions his ailing boss may not like if he returns to continue as president. The Acting President has the powers but is apparently afraid to exercise them since he doesn't know tomorrow. That is seriously affecting governance. Politics should be separated from governance. Thanks.
I just like u for this ur post. Very correct with lots of wisdom. Not so many people can reason the way u just did.
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Why is no major newspaper carrying this news

Why ijebuloaded

The only reason Osibanjo can not govern is because Osibanjo is failing to govern.

Osibanjo is the problem here

Buhari has fulfilled his constitutional requirement and power has been handed over

Please leave Buhari alone, 2019 is less than 2 years away

If Osibanjo does not want to do the job let him step down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by escodotman: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
adisabarber:

Pls keep looking. Hopefully you will see it.
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by escodotman: 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Integrityfarms:

Please I need the section of the constitution that said this, for reference purposes cos I can't find it yet
You cant find it yet? Where have you looked?
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by billyG(m): 1:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Sir, you are just being emotional as usual. The PDP is not insulting the Acting President which you know. They are being concerned about where the country is heading which should be the concern of every patriotic Nigerian. But it appears some people don't see beyond partisan affiliation.
Let dem leave that concern headache for APC,they shld focus on the nxt election.
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
billyG:

Let dem leave that concern headache for APC,they shld focus on the nxt election.

Exactly PDP should focus on the next election

When we asked APC to defend Buhari health and certificate, they went to procure all kinds of lawyers. Now they are looking for who to clear their mess.

Tinubu think say him smart, he has dribbled himself into a corner

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by emmasege: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
sarrki:
Hopeless mofos

Even when he's incapacitated by the Cabals and with the fear of 'Oga is still around and I must be careful with what I do or say'?.

Even as a substantive president, Osinbajo doesn't appear like an above average person, to me. The dude is too timid for a president. Being a good president is far more than grammar and oratory ability.
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by breakeven: 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
sarrki:
Hopeless mofos

Are you a human being at all. Even an animal is better than you.
Re: Osinbajo Having Issues Playing Role Of President – PDP by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
krendo:
Why is no major newspaper carrying this news

Why ijebuloaded

The only reason Osibanjo can not govern is because Osibanjo is failing to govern.

Osibanjo is the problem here

Buhari has fulfilled his constitutional requirement and power has been handed over

Please leave Buhari alone, 2019 is less than 2 years away

If Osibanjo does not want to do the job let him step down.

Osunbade is Afraid to act.
You should know why!!!! grin cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Families Paid N800m To Secure Release Of 7 Kaduna Train Captives / David Malpass Commends President Tinubu's Economic Policies / NLC Slams TUC For Pulling Out Of Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.