Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want (34730 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son / Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Steps Out In White Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by pzphoto(m): 7:44am On Aug 06, 2017
Nollywood leading lady turn Evangelist, #EuchariaAnunobi who has turned her social media pages to a channel that she uses disseminate the word of God to her fans and followers has delivered her first sermon for the month of August were she charge Christians to pray and open their inner man up so they can live a more fulfilling live.

The Star of “glamour girls” and Abuja Connection” says there is no need to stay on a job when you have nothing to show for it ‘if you are working somewhere and there is nothing to show for it, why are you still there?
The Lady Evangelist touched on romance and Christianity when she wrote “you are in a relationship for three months and you cannot tell if it is leading to marriage what are you still doing there?” and you are in a church and you cannot comfortably say you are growing to know Jesus better , why are you still marking time.”

The issue of sexuality in Christian marriages is always a hot topic with high profile adultery cases making their way to the media once in a while. Eucharia, offered couples a solution that will prevent cheating. Her solution, “you are married, you feel your husband or wife is not romantic, instead of complaining call your spouse and talk things over, teach each other what and how you like it. Instead of getting involved in an illicit relationship”. Her sermon concluded.

Eucharia was officially ordained an evangelist on Sunday, 5 Febuary 2012, at the Fresh Oil Ministry International, Egbeda Lagos by Pastor Psalm Okpe.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/how-christian-couples-can-enjoy-sex.html?m=0

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXPWHJ_n1Xe/?hl=en

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by eezeribe(m): 7:44am On Aug 06, 2017
Some people can never preach to me... If they like,let heaven and earth call them.
Just imagine Majid Michael is now a preacher and even healing people,patience Ozokwor now evangelising....
That is why I stay at home and enjoy my Sundays.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by swiz123(m): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2017
Once a slay mama

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by cruzita(f): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2017
TO ME U ARE STILL 'AMAKA 'IN D MOVIE 'AUGUST MEETING'

5 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Shelloween(m): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2017
eezeribe:
Some people can never preach to me... If they like,let heaven and earth call them.
anybody can preach to you, it all depends on who you choose to listen to.

12 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Shelloween(m): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2017
cruzita:
TO ME U ARE STILL 'AMAKA 'IN D MOVIE 'AUGUST MEETING'
lol. I'm glad she won't see this comment, cos she would've been heart broken.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by eezeribe(m): 7:50am On Aug 06, 2017
Shelloween:
Monitoring spirit I sight you... cool

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by cruzita(f): 7:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Shelloween:
lol. I'm glad she won't see this comment, cos she would've been heart broken.
HAHAHA BUT IT'S TRUE
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by 48noble(m): 7:57am On Aug 06, 2017
I wish d government can b changed like this too

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by sinaj(f): 8:02am On Aug 06, 2017
Nice message from her.

But this her signature eyebrows sha grin nd her dressing will still b sending a wrong message about her.

Very soon w'll also hear of Evans ministry.

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Shelloween(m): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2017
cruzita:
HAHAHA BUT IT'S TRUE
yeah, you're right. Imagine Patience Ozokwor coming to preach to you... Well, they are actually different personalities from the characters they play in movies.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by yaqq: 8:13am On Aug 06, 2017
the way she is asking "what are you doing there " I thought she will be saying "if u re married for three months and ur husband or wife is not romantic what are you still doing there"

7 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by simplebb: 8:48am On Aug 06, 2017
yaqq:
the way she is asking "what are you doing there " I thought she will be saying "if u re married for three months and ur husband or wife is not romantic what are you still doing there"

Hahahahahahahahaha, bro, you gat no chill.
U want her to destroy many homes abi
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
cc lalasticlala
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by jejemanito: 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Eucharia, offered couples a solution that will prevent cheating. Her solution, “you are married, you feel your husband or wife is not romantic, instead of complaining call your spouse and talk things over, teach each other what and how you like it. Instead of getting involved in an illicit relationship”. Her sermon concluded.

What did she say now that we haven't seen or heard before undecided

Because say na Eucharia Lala don carry enter FP like say na better news undecided

7 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Narldon: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
cry

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by ActionsShure: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
End times
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Jabioro: 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Another bedroom coach...
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Ups01(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
eezeribe:
Just imagine Majid Michael is now a preacher and even healing people,patience Ozokwor now evangelising....

Lol grin
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Lalas247(f): 12:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Na so
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Izygab(m): 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
I believe the devil is more after marriages and families which are the microcosm of the society in these last days than before, if peradventure he succeeds then the society is doomed.
Spouses are more intolerant, more discontented, more promiscuous, more unfaithful, more vengeful these days than before.
The concept of love has never been so mocked as it is in this age. It is so hard to see a person who professes love for someone else these days to possess the essential attributes of love; emotions and commitment. And so we have so many marriages without either emotions or commitment.
Love without emotions is drudgery and without commitment it's mockery.

5 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by 9jamoment: 12:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Eaglesence: 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
eezeribe:

How I wan take te yu things thing sef....,

YOU BE PIKIN sad

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by emerged01(m): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
eezeribe:

Continue staying home o. You have your Will but one day heaven and earth shall bear witness of the words that come out of your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by AngelicDamsel(f): 12:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
Some times I wonder............................... How can Saul the persecutor turn out to be the great apostle Paul!!! Not until I discovered what God's grace really means.
We can't fully understand God's ways of choosing his messenger

Take the msg, ignore the messenger
!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Shafiiimran99: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
From the glamour girl to the glamour evangelist
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by femi4: 12:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Glamour girls reloaded......Zack Orji hope you are involve
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Eaglesence: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
cruzita:
HAHAHA BUT IT'S TRUE

It's Not!!

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by CaptainFM1: 12:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
Shelloween:

If God wants to talk to you....don't be surprise, you may listen to goat.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by IMASTEX: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meraiah Ekeinde Wows In New Year Photo / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her First Music Award (Pics) / Jnr Pope Smashes A Man’s Windscreen During A Fight (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.