Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,735 members, 7,955,791 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want (34904 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son / Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Steps Out In White Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by emmaadigun(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
nobleblood:
The gospel should be deeper than this. Any psychologist can clear this. This is so not the gospel.
She's only advising the married couples..... English language.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by nobleblood: 11:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
emmaadigun:
She's only advising the married couples..... English language.

Give that job to marriage counselors.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by mukhcech(m): 12:38am On Aug 07, 2017
CaptainFM1:

If God wants to talk to you....don't be surprise, you may listen to goat.

God is not a joker
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Meek3445(f): 1:06am On Aug 07, 2017
Exclusive gists, trending celebrity topics and confirm gbeborun 24/7.

News, gist, music, movies, lifestyle, events, sports, exciting videos, juicy celebrity interviews and more!

You don't want to miss out on all the fun!

To subscribe, simply join this telegram group;

www./bossmeekblogng
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by 400billionman: 8:22am On Aug 07, 2017
eezeribe:
Some people can never preach to me... If they like,let heaven and earth call them.
Just imagine Majid Michael is now a preacher and even healing people,patience Ozokwor now evangelising....
That is why I stay at home and enjoy my Sundays.

God can use anybody to preach to you.

When Balam was hired in the bible to go and curse Israel, a DONKEY spoke to Balam.

Even Saul, a disobedient King in Israel was used by God to prophecy.

Saul of the new testament who orchestrated death and persecution of early christians turned a World evangelist for Christ.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by CaptainFM1: 12:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
mukhcech:

God is not a joker

You're perfectly right.

God is omnipotent.
Numbers 22:21-39
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Probz(m): 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
Shelloween:
lol. I'm glad she won't see this comment, cos she would've been heart broken.

It’s a shame we never got to see Amaka regain her sanity in that movie.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Iheoma Nnadi's Wedding To Emmanuel Emenike / Iceprince's Girlfriend Maima Releases New Photos / “fake Christians” - Juliet Ibrahim Fires Back At Fans Criticizing Her Nun Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.