Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want (34746 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi: Forget My Makeup, It’s Been Days, Nights Of Tears For My Son / Eucharia Anunobi Returns To Set With RMD After Her Son's Death (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Steps Out In White Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
God is truly merciful
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Eaglesence: 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
jejemanito:
Eucharia, offered couples a solution that will prevent cheating. Her solution, “you are married, you feel your husband or wife is not romantic, instead of complaining call your spouse and talk things over, teach each other what and how you like it. Instead of getting involved in an illicit relationship”. Her sermon concluded.

What did she say now that we haven't seen or heard before undecided

Because say na Eucharia Lala don carry enter FP like say na better news undecided

Huuum I see. And yet couples are still not doing the right thing.. wetin you kom tok this one for now

Yeye sad
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Solomonudofia(m): 1:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by SirGoldEjike(m): 1:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Behold if any woman be IN CHRIST she is a............................?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Pharmanuel: 1:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=eezeribe post=59194354]Some people can never preach to me... If they like,let heaven and earth call them. HAVE YOU NOT READ ABOUT PAUL?ACT 9.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by engrpheleeks(m): 1:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
eezeribe:
Some people can never preach to me... If they like,let heaven and earth call them.
Just imagine Majid Michael is now a preacher and even healing people,patience Ozokwor now evangelising....
That is why I stay at home and enjoy my Sundays.
And you think you are doing me
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by DjVybz01: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
eezeribe:
Some people can never preach to me... If they like,let heaven and earth call them.
Just imagine Majid Michael is now a preacher and even healing people,patience Ozokwor now evangelising....
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Who else came here to laugh ... grin
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Izygab:
Love without emotions is drudgery and without commitment it's mockery.

Is this line original? If yes. Take my cap add join your own.

#bossman cool
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Comjul(m): 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
If any man is in Christ he is a new creature behold old things are passed away
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by GabdelandAgro(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
pzphoto:
Nollywood leading lady turn Evangelist, #EuchariaAnunobi who has turned her social media pages to a channel that she uses disseminate the word of God to her fans and followers has delivered her first sermon for the month of August were she charge Christians to pray and open their inner man up so they can live a more fulfilling live.

The Star of “glamour girls” and Abuja Connection” says there is no need to stay on a job when you have nothing to show for it ‘if you are working somewhere and there is nothing to show for it, why are you still there?
The Lady Evangelist touched on romance and Christianity when she wrote “you are in a relationship for three months and you cannot tell if it is leading to marriage what are you still doing there?” and you are in a church and you cannot comfortably say you are growing to know Jesus better , why are you still marking time.”

The issue of sexuality in Christian marriages is always a hot topic with high profile adultery cases making their way to the media once in a while. Eucharia, offered couples a solution that will prevent cheating. Her solution, “you are married, you feel your husband or wife is not romantic, instead of complaining call your spouse and talk things over, teach each other what and how you like it. Instead of getting involved in an illicit relationship”. Her sermon concluded.

Eucharia was officially ordained an evangelist on Sunday, 5 Febuary 2012, at the Fresh Oil Ministry International, Egbeda Lagos by Pastor Psalm Okpe.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/how-christian-couples-can-enjoy-sex.html?m=0

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXPWHJ_n1Xe/?hl=en
the pastor psalm okpe who ordained eucharia anunobi is a confirmed rapist, criminal, thief and fraudulent pastor, if u don't want my trouble, don't even bother to quote me because I know pastor psalm okpe very well.

Anyways, as for pastor eucharia anunobi, I hope she is genuine, I can't say anything bad about her because I don't know any bad info about her. But I hope she is genuine, and I hope she is not still under that pastor okpe.

for the records, pastor psalm okpe had sex with a married woman and killed her in a hotel in benin, he bribed the police division and escaped justice. But there is God

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Dumba088(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
swiz123:
Once a slay mama
Always a slay mama
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by ikukuhero: 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
eezeribe:

Don't judge anyone by their past. We become new creatures when we accept Jesus and our past wrongs are wiped off. 1 Corinthians 1:27 says that God uses the weak things of the world to confound the wise. Naaman almost missed his healing because of pride and scepticism. God can use anyone and anything. Those God chose, he justified.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Manson1(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
eezeribe:

Sorry to say but I must tell u that u are among men most foolish. So u are trying to tell me a prostitute or thief of yesterday cannot give his/her life to Christ and turn a new leave? Den why did Christ came to die??
My friend be careful
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Antoeni(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Sex symbol
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by plaetton: 2:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Another Bullshyte from the pulpit.

She had such expert knowledge of marital bliss, that her ex-husband left her to bang her maid.
That makes a lot of sense. undecided
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Originalsly: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
eezeribe:
A person's past should not be the deciding factor on who can and cannot preach to you. So much of what you read in the Bible were the words of Paul.... and no man up to today can match how ruthless he was when he was Saul... before he became a diciple. He used to not only just kill Christians... he used to hunt them down and slaughter them. The lesson....if Saul can change.... anyone can. It's for you to now discern if a person has really changed. .. being ordained and her mouth declaring her a messenger of God and whatever else means nothing.
The Bible does not support women to be preachers/pastors/reverend etc.... and that's clear.... but there are always those who can explain and justify why women are allowed to be preachers. It's for you to discern.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by ndubueze92(m): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
eezeribe:
God chooses whom he wants and qualify them despite their imperfections... Until when we get to heaven that's when would know the people that were really called to work in the vineyard as full time ministers... please go to church....The bible stated and I quote " forget not the gathering of the brethren" that's where your faith is strengthened .
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by jice(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
eezeribe:

What made you think you are better than these guys you are condemning
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Thylord(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
swiz123:
Once a slay mama
always a slay mama.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by tiwasiaife(m): 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
sinaj:
Nice message from her.

But this her signature eyebrows sha grin nd her dressing will still b sending a wrong message about her.

Very soon w'll also hear of Evans ministry.

Trailing u until I see u face to face.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
sinaj:
Nice message from her.

But this her signature eyebrows sha grin nd her dressing will still b sending a wrong message about her.

Very soon w'll also hear of Evans ministry.
Don't be surprise Evans will make heaven while you wail over him

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Edelweiss44: 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
eezeribe:

As you stay home to "enjoy" your Sundays, I hope you will also be able to save yourself from your sins?

People like you are the ones that turn the bible upside-down with your gross ignorance. Otherwise do you want to explain to us why Majid Michel or Eucharia or Ozokwor cannot be forgiven of their past sins if they truly repent and surrender to Jesus? Are you the Jesus that died to save ALL who believe in him for you to now be the one to determine who your blood can save and who it can't?

Jesus said clearly that WHOSOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM AND REPENTS OF HIS SINS WOULD BE SAVED, so who are you to discredit another man or woman because of their past life? Is it not the same Jesus that forgave an armed robber crucified with him on the cross just before he died? Is it not the same Jesus that forgave an adulterer that should have been stoned to death and told her "go and sin no more"? Is it not the same Jesus that forgave Apostle Paul that was a mass murderer of christians before he repented? Has Eucharia or Majid or Ozokwor killed the number of innocent souls that Apostle Paul killed before repenting? So if Jesus could forgive Apostle Paul despite the huge atrocities he committed, then why won't he forgive Eucharia or Majid or Ozokwor? Until you realise that the only reason Jesus came to die on earth was just for any man to be able to obtain forgiveness of their sins no matter how huge they are, then you will keep finding yourself in the shackles of religion and self-righteousness that cannot save you from sin.

Mr man, you cannot save yourself and that is what wise people like Majid, Eucharia and Ozokwor have come to realise before they surrendered to Jesus. And if you realise this, nothing will stop you from finding a bible-believing church where you will attend regularly for your soul to be fed continually with the word of God to preserve your faith and salvation
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Allikola(m): 4:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/2382434/age-90-man-still-perform#34809784

At age 90, my grandfather still perform wonderful SEXUALLY with Honey Remedy.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
Songs of Solomon will solve so many infidelity in most Christian home if applied properly. You don't need blue firm or external party to teach you,just study the songs of Solomon and then pray that's all.Any style revealed by Yahweh's spirit is the best not all those monkey and cow style that will wear you when you get exhausted.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Haphard(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2017
eezeribe:

So u actually mean people can't change

And remember, d Bible says "Do not defile the gathering of the saint"
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by lastchild: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
eezeribe:
you have a very low mentality I swear, so you judge those people based on what they act in movies

Mr man go and upgrade your sense

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by ajog1: 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
eezeribe:
The great apostle Paul could never have preached to you as well. It is this judgmental Pharisees mindset that Christ hated the most.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by nobleblood: 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
The gospel should be deeper than this. Any psychologist can clear this. This is so not the gospel.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by biblegirl: 7:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Even d bible says when one gives his or her life to christ,he or she has become a new creature n old things ve passed away.person no dey repent for whr u dey?U just need to buy d bible n read well even if u dnt go to church,d rest will be a testimony
eezeribe:
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by Exponental(m): 8:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
eezeribe:
Just imagine Majid Michael is now a preacher and even healing people,patience Ozokwor now evangelising.....
Ask Paul when he was called Saul on his way to Damascus.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: Couples Can Enjoy Sex By Teaching Each Other What They Want by emmaadigun(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
I remember that year, very well, I sold the ordination garment for her, thank God you still ve the fire burning

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rapper Lil Pump Bitten By Snake While Shooting A Music Video / Laura Ikeji, Ruth Kadiri, Mabel Makun, Others Are Boss Ladies. See Why / Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.