Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Appeal To My Igbo Brothers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal To My Igbo Brothers (6865 Views)

Learn From The Yorubas- Joe Igbokwe Tells Igbo Brothers / Igbo Brothers let us decide, What do we Really Want? / The Problem With My Igbo Brothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 06, 2017
Kazim88:

First, they is a deliberate effort to cripple the east... No Federal Presence, No international airport, No sea port, abandoned Federal road.. (all this can only be built by the FG)

Secondly, the Igbos have since noticed the loop... and plan to live with it.

Believe an average Igbo man in the North knows that the area is volatile... they know.

This riot comes and re comes... The Igbos have accepted the fact.... No amount of threat can scared them off...

Ask anybody that have witness riot since 2000 in the North.... The Igbos end up massacring their attackers before Nigeria military would intervene. do a little research.

Igbos don't panic the way you are panicking.. The whole Nigeria is strongly behind the Igbos.... Soon you would understand.

The whole of Nigeria are not behind the igbos please. At least my Yoruba tribe are not your allies. That much is true and it can be verified by various sources.
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 06, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

We simply dont want to fight only And we havnt called for war either.. just a simple separation.

Nnamdi kanu may have made one or two wrong statements as a human but that was in d past.

The violent statement he made was when he said he want guns for defence and that was long ago before he was arressted... which i blive now he has tonned down.
But recently nnamdi kanu hasnt made any violent statement against any tribe.
If im wrong then tell me what violent statement he has made recently.

The only anger of hausas is becox igbos want to stay on their own as a country, bliv me!
So why would they still be holding on to his past comment?. undecided
i guess They know too well they cant live without igbos yet they cant show is the love we deserve and
They cant let us hav the fair share we deserve as a citizen.... in the country and in the government.

What fair share in government are you talking about? Don't you have ministers and representatives in parliament? If you what you mean by fair share is the Presidency, then I am sorry that cannot be gotten on a platter. You have to consult widely and build bridges of friendship.

1 Like

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by Kazim88: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2017
realhumanity:

Man, when last did you hear that they attacked north west? I am not against biafra but hate speech can bring down the lives of millions. You think the igbos will exonerated when the wind blows. Nobody to back us and what are we going to do?

Hate speech is bad. but they are civil way to go about disagreement.

but we have been deceiving ourselves with one Nigeria... why not sit down and discuss our annoyance... but instead we out of hypocrisy we feign we are OK... everything would be fine.

Any attack would only triple the hate and hate speech

2ndly, The whole Nigeria is behind the Igbos...

lastly, Northern Elites would be the target for the reprisal.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by wadanki: 10:36am On Aug 06, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

[b]HONESTLY U ARE A FOOL (how is nnamdi kanu the cause of this rubbish u posted here) undecided

So on a sunday morning like this u loging here to talk trash. To cause tribal war.
"U dont want ro apportion blames" yet u are aportiining blames.
by the way since when has nairaland become the avenue or home or gathering place for igbos to come here and talk rubbish in the name of STUPiD ADVICE!!. undecided

Did u also write this trash wen oba of lagos threatened to drowed the igbos in lagoon?

Did u also write this trash when
Buhari a whole president of nigeria opened his mouth and call some people 95% and call others 5%
Did u also write this trash wen same buhari said baboon and monkies will soak in blood if he dont win election undecided

Did igbo threaten attackn on anybody despite all those hateful comments against them?. NO!

its dumb sellouts like u who are the problems of igbos not nnamdi kanu or any body u assume.
I DONT BLAME U... ANY FOOL CAN JUST WAKE UP AND WRITE RUBBISH FOR IGBOS. JUST TO SCORE CHEAP POINTS.

U are just lucky today is sunday i would have given the piece of my mind this morning!! RUBBISH!![/b]
you are an slowpoke, u r d biggest fool here. cant u read meaning to what he wrote. becose u r not in d north that is y. fool
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by Kazim88: 10:37am On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

The whole of Nigeria are not behind the igbos please. At least my Yoruba tribe are not your allies. That much is true and it can be verified by various sources.

Try your best not to quote me again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by nedu666: 10:40am On Aug 06, 2017
AntiIPOB:
If they come back can you accommodate them?
Can you compensate them for the lost of their immovable properties up north?

The op is preaching peace, you are here discouraging him,what is your problem?

From 1966 to 2017,how many years is that,the Igbo's in the north have move on,they know how to co-exisy with northerners while your type is there in the east spreading hate.

That is what Nnamdi kalu is doing,using hate speeches to sow the seed of hate in the north thereby forcing the Igbo's to run back to the east.

May God punish Nnamdi.
ur types are the reason why the north continually engage in riots because u like most igbos in the north fail to apply wisdom. ask ur selve why northerners dont build massively in the east or in lagos. are they not makin money. use ur brain for once nigeria is not one. if igbos make money in the east and build a house in the east and builds a small bungalow with absetos roof and does not paint d house will it kill him. at times like this he will abandon such property and go back. wish u see my uncles mansion in awka, abagana, 3 storey in onitsha and see his house in borno b4 bokohara started. the house was on half plot. gates was not painted, house in and out not painted, abestos and zinc roofing. nothing fantastic. ask him why his response such is necessary at times like this
i

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by aribisala0(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2017
If you must quote me be polite! Otherwise your mother will die a slow and painful death and cancer will never leave your house.

The entire SE states are smaller than OYO State that is why all these people are spreading out everywhere. Even the land that is there is mostly ravaged by erosion
There is literally no space at home for these folk to return to. Anyway war is not a bad thing if it helps in reducing overpoulation to manageable levels.
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 06, 2017
Kazim88:

Try your best not to quote me again.

Ok. Sorry then.
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by nedu666: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2017
Kazim88:

First, they is a deliberate effort to cripple the east... No Federal Presence, No international airport, No sea port, abandoned Federal road.. (all this can only be built by the FG)

Secondly, the Igbos have since noticed the loop... and plan to live with it.

Believe an average Igbo man in the North knows that the area is volatile... they know.

This riot comes and re comes... The Igbos have accepted the fact.... No amount of threat can scared them off...

Ask anybody that have witness riot since 2000 in the North.... The Igbos end up massacring their attackers before Nigeria military would intervene. do a little research.

Igbos don't panic the way you are panicking.. The whole Nigeria is strongly behind the Igbos.... Soon you would understand.
my brother i am not against igbos making money up north but against building massive properties in the north. let igbos learn from hausas how to leave in a foreign land. u make money, take it back home and build big, u leave simple in d north. times like this u leave that tiny unpainted bungalow with abestos roof on half plot of land and go back to ur mansion in the east. but no our breathen refuse to apply wisdom and expect our sympathy. bear in mind d north has set a precedence with the kaduna declaration and the subsequent reaction of igbo leaders. anytime they feel like dey can blackmail igbos by threating their breathen in the north. kanu or no kanu. the only way to stop such is simple quit d north. if not for ur sake do it for your children. can d north threaten or riot in igbos if they are not in d north. ur guess is as good as mine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by realhumanity: 11:01am On Aug 06, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

We simply dont want to fight only And we havnt called for war either.. just a simple separation.

Nnamdi kanu may have made one or two wrong statements as a human but that was in d past.

The violent statement he made was when he said he want guns for defence and that was long ago before he was arressted... which i blive now he has tonned down.
But recently nnamdi kanu hasnt made any violent statement against any tribe.
If im wrong then tell me what violent statement he has made recently.

The only anger of hausas is becox igbos want to stay on their own as a country, bliv me!
So why would they still be holding on to his past comment?. undecided
i guess They know too well they cant live without igbos yet they cant show is the love we deserve and
They cant let us hav the fair share we deserve as a citizen.... in the country and in the government.

That's the point, the people who will not want us to go will not play a recent a tape to them he will play the old tape. This is the reason why we need to be careful. I and my family will not be hurt but the fact that my brothers will is really making me fear. I know also Igbo's will retaliate but the lives that has been lost will have been lost. Every Igbo life is important and we should not play their elite game.
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by malawian0000001: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2017
Nigerians will have to decide who exits Nigeria between the Igbo and the Hausa-Fulani. Both tribes can't live together in peace. someone needs to start drawing the authentic map of Hausa Fulani lands for this same purpose.
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by paschu: 11:12am On Aug 06, 2017
So we are also responsible for the 2 christian women that were murdered last year, whose murderers were discharged and acquitted by the state WITHOUT trials?

Guess you also agree that we are responsible for Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen?

Please don't bother quoting me again, because I won't respond to you.

You are seriously sick.

realhumanity:

Seriously, you guys know little about northern nigeria and the activities there. The mindless killings have reduced drastically because they have found a solution to it. but if these people are trying to commit genocide again, then you all brought it up. Let it be that they caused it and not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by sultanodudua: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Thank u brother
Dont mind that idiot that thinks he can advice the great igbo nation.
The guy you quoted and called brother is an afonja pig.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by CaptainGOOD: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

What fair share in government are you talking about? Don't you have ministers and representatives in parliament? If you what you mean by fair share is the Presidency, then I am sorry that cannot be gotten on a platter. You have to consult widely and build bridges of friendship.

But sorry too i was talking abt "BEFORE"..
we dnt need ur presidency again. Its too late now.
We want BIAFRA and biafra we MUST get!!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by CaptainGOOD: 11:28am On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

We want BIAFRA and biafra we MUST get!!. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by CaptainGOOD: 11:29am On Aug 06, 2017
sultanodudua:

The guy you quoted and called brother is an afonja pig.

Really?.
But he was supporting me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by CaptainGOOD: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2017
realhumanity:

That's the point, the people who will not want us to go will not play a recent a tape to them he will play the old tape. This is the reason why we need to be careful. I and my family will not be hurt but the fact that my brothers will is really making me fear. I know also Igbo's will retaliate but the lives that has been lost will have been lost. Every Igbo life is important and we should not play their elite game.

Well.."CAREFULNESS" as u said..thats the point!
The right carefulness we need now is for our brothers up north to come home FOR NOW. If they wish!.

WHEN U ARE DINING WITH D DEVIL.. u must use a veeeeery long spoon!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by deadkamalu: 11:34am On Aug 06, 2017
nedu666:
ur types are the reason why the north continually engage in riots because u like most igbos in the north fail to apply wisdom. ask ur selve why northerners dont build massively in the east or in lagos. are they not makin money. use ur brain for once nigeria is not one. if igbos make money in the east and build a house in the east and builds a small bungalow with absetos roof and does not paint d house will it kill him. at times like this he will abandon such property and go back. wish u see my uncles mansion in awka, abagana, 3 storey in onitsha and see his house in borno b4 bokohara started. the house was on half plot. gates was not painted, house in and out not painted, abestos and zinc roofing. nothing fantastic. ask him why his response such is necessary at times like this
i
hope you are including Abuja as part of the north too because many of you that are calling igbos to leave the north often mistake Abuja for eastern nigeria.
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

We want BIAFRA and biafra we MUST get!!. cool

Amen. Biafra must come because after all these agitation and insults, there is nothing for igbos in Nigeria again politically except your right to trade which is not being disturbed. You don't expect the much insulted Yoruba or Hausa tribe to vote for you in an election. Things have gone to far. We might need a National reconciliation committee before we forgive the igbos. The country is too divided unfortunately.
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by CaptainGOOD: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2017
wadanki:

[s]you are an slowpoke, u r d biggest fool here. cant u read meaning to what he wrote. becose u r not in d north that is y. fool[/s]

"Wandaki".. this name sounds like amaljiri.
Sorry i cant stop so low!.
I argue with sensible people.
I cant start shamelful online brawl with u.
Good day!!. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by realhumanity: 11:47am On Aug 06, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Well.."CAREFULNESS" as u said..thats the point!
The right carefulness we need now is for our brothers up north to come home FOR NOW. If they wish!.

WHEN U ARE DINING WITH D DEVIL.. u must use a veeeeery long spoon!.

You guys should put other people into consideration before making rash decisions. We did not enrich them but worked their to these place by staying where is profitable for them.

We need the movement of these ppl to be natural so that there will be less loss of life and properties.
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by CaptainGOOD: 11:49am On Aug 06, 2017
Alcatraz001:

Amen. Biafra must come because after all these agitation and insults, there is nothing for igbos in Nigeria again politically except your right to trade which is not being disturbed. You don't expect the much insulted Yoruba or Hausa tribe to vote for you in an election. Things have gone to far. We might need a National reconciliation committee before we forgive the igbos. The country is too divided unfortunately.

Dont get it twisted..
U insulted igbos and they gave it back to u.
Igbos ar peacful peaceful people.
We have realised we can be together..
We ar different.. our food our culture our belive and aspirations arr dfferent from urs.

Stay on ur own lets stay on our own.
Iy would be much better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by sultanodudua: 11:55am On Aug 06, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Really?.
But he was supporting me.
He was making fun of our great people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by CaptainGOOD: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2017
realhumanity:

You guys should put other people into consideration before making rash decisions. We did not enrich them but worked their to these place by staying where is profitable for them.

We need the movement of these ppl to be natural so that there will be less loss of life and properties.
Pls i dnt understand "rash decisions" u taling abt undecided
I dnt see d reason why any reasonable igbo person should be kicking against this peacul biafra agitation.
Bcoz igbos have been grratly marginalized in this country.

Yes it is peaceful.. its only enemies of igbos tht are making it look like war..
Have u asked urself why cant they alow a peaceful refferendum. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by CaptainGOOD: 11:56am On Aug 06, 2017
sultanodudua:

He was making fun of our great people.

Hmm ok noted.. i tot he was being sensible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

I dnt see d reason why any reasonable igbo person should be kicking against this peacul biafra agitation.

Yes it is peaceful.. its only enemies of igbos tht are making it look like war..

With peaceful engagement and strategic negotiations, a referendum clause will be included in the constitution.
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by sultanodudua: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

Hmm ok noted.. i tot he was being sensible.
Afonja pigs like that guy no get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by realhumanity: 12:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
paschu:
So we are also responsible for the 2 christian women that were murdered last year, whose murderers were discharged and acquitted by the state WITHOUT trials?

Guess you also agree that we are responsible for Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen?

Please don't bother quoting me again, because I won't respond to you.

You are seriously sick.

I hate to insult my brother but you are very high. Do you have sense at all? You just sit in your bedroom in the east and feel life revolves around you. Do you know how other ppl survive? How many governors in the east have the capacity to care for the ppl in the east talk less of those residing in the north. Why didn't you lock them at home when they were traveling to the north. You all just come up with perfect solution in an imperfect situation.
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by backtosender: 12:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
Story
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by backtosender: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Northern Nigeria knows the result of this song they are singing.... I don't know why the rest of the zoo cannot see everything is perfect for Igbos once is starts Biafra will come faster than u think is as simple as that....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by realhumanity: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
CaptainGOOD:

I am not saying otherwise but if we do not have plans to pull these people back home, then we do not have right to endanger them.

There has never a record where ipob have practical plans to comfortably absorb these men with some of them battling job losses and property loss.

How much can we afford to keep them?
Re: Appeal To My Igbo Brothers by Amarabae(f): 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
The 1954 Kano antiIgbo progrom, was it a hate speech from Igbos that started it?
Don't be afraid of anything.
Babylon is getting ready to collapse.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity Persists In Abuja Despite Fg’s Order / Charlie Boy 68, Tinubu 67 Years. Are You Saying Charlie Boy Is Older? / Elections Hacking Now Real In Africa, Says Mahama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.