Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,640 members, 7,847,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) (97629 Views)

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pope Francis Reacts To Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killings, Offers Prayers / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by MTKbudapest(m): 1:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
if their hearts were pure, they must surely see God
in my own opinion the church is the best to die.
May their souls rest in perfect peace.
Whosoever that did this will never go unpunished.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Princedapace(m): 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
40kobo77:
Really?

This is really bad.

Exactly why we have repeatedly said this Biafra charade will not last.

These guys don't even like themselves. Those that kill in the house of God has placed a generational curse on their families.

I dont care about ur opinion but Bleep u, Bleep u and Bleep u again and again.. what brought Biafra into this? what u know nothing about, dont comment.

like what is ur own headache? if i dont like my self, is it ur business? must u talk about it? people attack each other even in developed countries.. Bleep u and eat ur fucking Nigeria..

I dont like ppl like u who always mention a cause even when not needed. We are talking about human lives here.. people av died in car accidents in multiple numbers and u are talking about igbos not liking themselves.. Bleep u ! u love ur selves ... Bleep u for making such comments when my heart is heavy that people were in a place at the wrong time.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by sukkot: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
You are getting worried about this issue, Abeg let me go and have some food, I will quote any post l like with Dayuum or any slang, who likes can head to the lagoon, next story jare grin
aiiit i see you are hellbent on destroying my rep. issoraiiiiiiii carry on. I do reserve the right to reply which post I choose to though. I am not a rude person so I make sure i reply every mentions. however i shall only reply the ones with questions asked. deal ? lol
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by WetinConsignMe: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I don't blame you because you're afraid of accepting the truths about this god character to avoid maybe being smitten by his evil harmer (that's the fear god use in keeping his followers in line), hence you will opt out to say, his ways are not our ways.
A child dies at birth, a Christian brother dies of just malaria despite prayers upon prayers, your loved one had a terrible accident while crossing a road which resulted in amputation....
Typical christians consoling words: "Ooh don't worry dear, god works in mysterious ways you know. His ways are not our ways. He knows his reasons for everything."
Does god ever protect his followers? Is he even capable??
It's high time you guys wake up from slumber and face reality, not defending the stories made by some ancient men from a certain culture with every strength in your body. God was created by man and still defended by the same man & I begin to wonder, can't he at least defend himself?
But no he choose to gossip and play bets with man. I seriously pity JOB

God doesn't need to do a damned thing. That's why he is God. He doesn't have to save anybody from anything.
God does what he wants to do when he wants to do it. That's why he is God. These people worshipping him is for their own good not for him. He doesn't need them to worship him. He doesn't need to be worshipped but they need to worship him. They need to worship, he doesn't need to be worshipped. HopefulLandlord do u understand all that? I hope it's not all too much for u to understand.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by orunto27: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
And these people say they are Christians? They are dogs eating dogs.
God has forsaken them.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

And the god they were worshiping could not save them right inside his own house grin grin grin grin What a god! And one born-again be calling Sango, Ogun and Amadioha toothless gods. cheesy cheesy cheesy

A clear scenario that its all fiction!

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but yourselves can free your mind!"

I am not here to defend Christianity, explain why God did not protect anyone or so on, but to point out that your comment is uncalled for.

Suppose a group of atheists were meeting in a certain place . Or a group of traditionalists. And some evilminded mass killer walked in and killed them. Would you have liked it if a Christian said " They died because they were not Christians, if they were born again, God would have protected them"?

Sometimes, using tragedy to promote or disprove belief systems is not right.

It is wrong, whether a believer, or non believer does it.

I work in the medical field. Many times I have stood with people whose patient has died. People of all religious persuasions or none. And I am sure a Muslim would really appreciate my informing him, when he has lost his relative, that his religion is a sham, or an atheist would appreciate me telling him in his moment of loss that maybe he needs some religion in his life.( yeah, right!l)

Or they would just appreciate some empathy from me.

Hope you understand?

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Mekanus(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is very bad. The anambra state govt. should not sleep over this, the perpetrators of this dastardly act must be fished out. BTW... where the hell is that motherfucker God when his zombies need him the most.Your God is a dead asshole.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Georgeisco2007: 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
40kobo77:
Really?

This is really bad.

Exactly why we have repeatedly said this Biafra charade will not last.

These guys don't even like themselves. Those that kill in the house of God has placed a generational curse on their families.

Well said, but how did u know it's Biafra people that are killing them? Come out of it pls, ibos are too matured to do such a thing expecially in a church. Fulani Herdsmen should be held responsible
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

And the god they were worshiping could not save them right inside his own house grin grin grin grin What a god! And one born-again be calling Sango, Ogun and Amadioha toothless gods. cheesy cheesy cheesy

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but yourselves can free your mind!"

You've never witness violence oga typist...please refrain from overheating the polity with your online personality.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by flaky18: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Karlovich:
and the " I am that I am", alpha and omega couldn't save them right in his presence. Rip to the zealots
Hmmm...God has a reason for everything...
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by infofta(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
How are we not sure they are Boko Haram members who fled from North East
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Tecno66: 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Karlovich:
and the " I am that I am", alpha and omega couldn't save them right in his presence. Rip to the zealots
You better control your uterances. When you accuse God of being armless to protect his own, there may be repercusions for your outburst. Do not muck God. He is a merciful God but also a consuming fire. If you allow his wrath to be kindled against you, you are on your own o.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by sukkot: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
menxer:

Hhhhhmmmmm
I understand what you are trying to say.

Another way to look at this is through the concept that to have an "Experience" is why we (re)incarnated, that we made and bring along a "to do list" of experiences that we intend to get and the Universe will put together series of events that will afford us the best opportunity to have those experiences in Life.
its an interesting perspective but its not correct. this is all about CRIME AND PUNISHMENT. you are supposed to become a better person. thats the intention. you are passing through the fire and each time you are supposed to get refined. through your several reincarnations you are supposed to be perfected. if you fall short and you do evil there is karma to pay. ultimately ? treat others how you will like to be treated and love your brother like yourself. do not steal, sleep with another mans wife, cheat, etc etc and all the evil that men do because there is karma to pay at the end of every evil. thats the whole mission. to make yourself a perfect being.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

God doesn't need to do a damned thing. That's why he is God. He doesn't have to save anybody from anything.
God does what he wants to do when he wants to do it. That's why he is God. These people worshipping him is for their own good not for him. He doesn't need them to worship him. He doesn't need to be worshipped but they need to worship him. They need to worship, he doesn't need to be worshipped. HopefulLandlord do u understand all that? I hope it's not all too much for u to understand.

like I said previously, your god is as good as a nonexistent one

You would have the same success praying to a milk jug as you do praying to your god -- the milk jug sometimes answers your prayer the way you want to, sometimes not and sometimes the answer is delayed. See the problem here? If things turn out the way you want them to, you say it was because you prayed. If not, it's because god knows what's best and you didn't pray for the right thing. Or, if it happens 10 years later you say god answered your prayer, it was just delayed. This is nonsense. You would have the exact same effect doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Bullinstinct1: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ipob men have done there worst. They're attacking people who don't support them claiming that they're looking for Bishop,rubbish. Killing 150 people claiming they're looking for one man, this ipob guys have really done their worst. If u check it the Bishop is not even in Nigeria now.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by delivryboy: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Terrorism among Igbos.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 1:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
Tecno66:
You better control your uterances. When you accuse God of being armless to protect his own, there may be repercusions for your outburst. Do not muck God. He is a merciful God but also a consuming fire. If you allow his wrath to be kindled against you, you are on your own o.
this is bullsheeet that can only be uttered by someone who hasn't been to the religion section of Nairaland where we use your god idea to wipe the floor everyday

your post reeks of argumentum ad baculum: (Latin for "argument to the cudgel" or "appeal to the stick"wink is the fallacy committed when one appeals to force or the threat of force to bring about the acceptance of a conclusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Reyus: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
Sad reality of the level of Evil in the heart of man....
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Gnwuashi: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

God is still at the position He was when His only begotten SON hung on the cross while He sat watching. God is not responsible for what the world has become, our creed and love for money and our WILL and desires has destroyed the perfect world God created. You may say why did these people die even while they were worshiping God? But God's ways and thought are higher than ours and what He has for those who were truly worshiping Him at the time of this attack is eternal life.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
sukkot:
the commands are very good. if everyone obeyed the commands the world would be peaceful. we would have heaven on earth. why do men do evil ? its mostly out of greed and covetousness. you want his beautiful wife or his car or his house so resort to crime to get it or you try to steal it from him or you try to sleep with his wife. its greed and covetousness.

Thank you, so in the end,these problems are of men and their choices. Finito.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by watered(m): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
How did we get here?
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by ashjay001(m): 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I said, for the third freaking time, YOU DON'T HAVE UP TO $100B IN YOUR ACCOUNT!!!!

I hear u. Live in ur delusions! cool
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by sukkot: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
Gwaihir:

Thank you, so in the end,these problems are of men and their choices. Finito.
of course. you will never see me argue against that lol
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by sarutobie(m): 1:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

life is random simple, humans just invented god because they need some order in this chaotic world

look at it this way

You would have the same success praying to a milk jug as you do praying to god -- the milk jug sometimes answers your prayer the way you want to, sometimes not and sometimes the answer is delayed. See the problem here? If things turn out the way you want them to, you say it was because you prayed. If not, it's because god knows what's best and you didn't pray for the right thing. Or, if it happens 10 years later you say god answered your prayer, it was just delayed. This is nonsense. You would have the exact same effect doing nothing.

I don't blame you because you're afraid of accepting the truths about this god character to avoid maybe being smitten by his evil harmer (that's the fear god use in keeping his followers in line), hence you will opt out to say, his ways are not our ways.
Can you take your dick measuring arguments on religion to somewhere else you bloody oaf!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
An2elect2:
You would have called my Lord names too when he said, "let the dead bury the dead"

Do you know who the wicked person is? the one that is ignorant and or knows the truth but is more concerned about losing his friendship.

It saddens me so much when I see non Christians dying cos I know where they are going... If they were Christians I wouldn't grief much.

well your God is a bloody thirsty evil demon. who is willing to burn children forever because of their parents denominations. tell me those innocent children that died this morning is your gods will.

psychotic fanatic.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Oluwatosin27(m): 1:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jesus!!! u r beautiful and endowed. I like u make we talk privately nah. coolJesus!!! u r beautiful and endowed. I like u make we talk privately nah.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Philinho(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

I don't see any reason why you should live......pathetic
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
An2elect2:
One more thing, I don't have a "church" because I've not found any Christian in my town yet. So I stay at home and study my Bible. smiley

yes the most righteous stays home to study her stupid and evil contradictory book written by primitive men for a psychopathic yahweh.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by AngelicBeing: 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
sukkot:
aiiit i see you are hellbent on destroying my rep. issoraiiiiiiii carry on. I do reserve the right to reply which post I choose to though. I am not a rude person so I make sure i reply every mentions. however i shall only reply the ones with questions asked. deal ? lol
Seems you are getting the whole thing wrong, since your online reputation is more important to you than a valid discourse, I will not quote you again for whatever reason, I have too many things to busy about than reputation in an anonymous forum, have a nice day
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by sarutobie(m): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

like I said previously, your god is as good as a nonexistent one

You would have the same success praying to a milk jug as you do praying to your god -- the milk jug sometimes answers your prayer the way you want to, sometimes not and sometimes the answer is delayed. See the problem here? If things turn out the way you want them to, you say it was because you prayed. If not, it's because god knows what's best and you didn't pray for the right thing. Or, if it happens 10 years later you say god answered your prayer, it was just delayed. This is nonsense. You would have the exact same effect doing nothing.
You've been littering this thread for 12 pages now with inane vituperation over things you cannot challenge nor change..your bloodthirsty excitement over the wickedness of man on this thread only highlights your phoolishness..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by sukkot: 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Seems you are getting the whole thing wrong, since your online reputation is more important to you than a valid discourse, I will not quote you again for whatever reason, have a nice day
hehehe brah ? it aint even that serious. we joking here right ?
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
sarutobie:

Can you take your dick measuring arguments on religion to somewhere else you bloody oaf!

don't mind it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) / Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.