Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) (97289 Views)

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pope Francis Reacts To Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killings, Offers Prayers / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by smartnero24(m): 12:44am On Aug 07, 2017
simplex2:
Really? 150 people? Did they line up and wait for their turn to be shot?
Rip to the death, but this calls for some sober reflection as concerning religion.

why take them to mortuary when Jesus can raise then from the dead.

Personally I have had experiences that demonstrate in clear terms that God exists.
I don't know what you believe and why you so staunchly mock the existence of God but I pray God reveals himself to you otherwise someday you'll remember you read this on nairaland but you ignored because everything seemed to follow a certain order that you refused to believe when you had the chance to do so.
Time will fail me to tell you of more popular men who had even more fervent beliefs than the once you portray but on their dying, in that transient moment when you can feel the world around you passing away slowly and that ahead unfolding with an uncertain clearness, they wished they had another chance to live a life acknowledging God.
Whether you believe Him or not, God is still God and regardless of the rot and inhumanity in the world, He still remains God.
Abel was a Godly man but God didn't prevent Cain from killing his own brother, He only meted out the punishment for his crime....and that punishment was too much for him!

Do not be deceived God cannot be mocked!
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by IRIEBOY(m): 2:05am On Aug 07, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin grin

And the god they were worshiping could not save them right inside his own house grin grin grin grin What a god! And one born-again be calling Sango, Ogun and Amadioha toothless gods. cheesy cheesy cheesy

A clear scenario that its all fiction!

"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, None but yourselves can free your mind!"

you get better head... I don bury religion matter long time ago.. am now free and better.. I don't need any sky daddy.. RIP to the dead
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by IRIEBOY(m): 2:19am On Aug 07, 2017
saintandsinnerz:
This is my village, in fact, I worship in this church every time I'm home. I know almost everybody massacred there... cry cry cry
damn.. take heart
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by seanery: 5:43am On Aug 07, 2017
A GOD THAT DONT EXIST

maina55:
Your foolishness has no part 2,,, seriously,, why will even made such comment. May God have mercy on you and to know the truth.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Ayowolemi(f): 7:05am On Aug 07, 2017
simplex2:

God didn't show any compassion on those that came to worship him? The almighty God, begining and the end, alpha and omega, I am that I am, the all knowing all loving omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent omnicapable omnipowerful omni-omni everything God?

Park one side my dear. If you as a human can show compassion on strangers, you need to ask the basic question why won't the all loving father show a little concern over his children. Just a little concern.
Really man, u really don't need to talk like that.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2017
simplex2:
Really? 150 people? Did they line up and wait for their turn to be shot?
Rip to the death, but this calls for some sober reflection as concerning religion.

why take them to mortuary when Jesus can raise then from the dead.
May God forgive your foolishness
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Banter1(m): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

we don't need his useless mercy lol

he should have mercy on us when his worshipers couldn't get the same mercy?

Hahahahahahahahaha

what rubbish, your imaginary Yahweh is useless
i am feeling very sorry for you. Keep it up.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by menxer: 7:30am On Aug 08, 2017
An2elect2:
One more thing, I don't have a "church" because I've not found any Christian in my town yet. So I stay at home and study my Bible. smiley

that is interestingly revealing.
grin
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by An2elect2(f): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2017
menxer:
that is interestingly revealing. grin
Indeed wink
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by MLK22555: 11:14pm On Aug 09, 2017
everywhere
Liftkid:
on Facebook ?
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by simplex2: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
reminiscing:

May God forgive your foolishness

I don't need your incapacitated god to forgive me of anything. If he is capable of that, he would have saved his children from the snare of the fowler.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Obynolee(f): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
Austin234:
How much is the spy wrist watch?

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by spacetacular(f): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Liftkid:
Just this morning, during 6 am mass at st philps Catholic church Ozubulu Anambra state, Gumen invaded The church killing more than 150 people.

story had it that they were looking One rich man popularly know as Bishop a south African based from the town who built the new church

at the mortuary now but we aint allowed to take pictures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbTvgtHxxa0

This is horrendous! Why were they stacked together in a pile like that in the back of that dingy truck? Even in death, bodies deserve some respect.

150 people? How? Where were the policemen? Surely it would take more than 5mins to put down 150 people. So very sad.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by spacetacular(f): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
If bodies could be piled together like this under these messy conditions then I wonder how those who survived would be treated by first responders or even at the hospitals.

My day just went from a great high to a great low.
Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Austin234(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
Is it negotiable? Can i see the pix

Obynolee:

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Obynolee(f): 10:13am On Aug 11, 2017
Austin234:
Is it negotiable? Can i see the pix

Non negotiable

Re: Gunmen Kill Worshippers At A Catholic Church In Ozubulu, Anambra State (Graphic) by Knetpro(m): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2023
This is sad.

So 😭😭😭

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! / This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.