Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Church Members Shot Dead This Morning - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Church Members Shot Dead This Morning (678 Views)

Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes / Yuletide: This Young Girl Was Found Dead This Morning By Unknown Suspect. / See Photos Of Cultist Shot Dead This Evening In Delta State By Rival Cult Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Members Shot Dead This Morning by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:23am On Aug 06, 2017
According to the Facebook user who shared this, he said parishioners shot dead this morning at st. Phillips catholic church, amakwa ozubulu in anambra State by gunmen.

cc; Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Re: Church Members Shot Dead This Morning by Josephjnr(m): 10:24am On Aug 06, 2017
wink
Re: Church Members Shot Dead This Morning by Angeleena(m): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2017
omg..so pathetic.. still yet the psalmist says ,I am glad wen,they say to me,let's go to the house of Lord..so I believe it's well with their,souls..
Re: Church Members Shot Dead This Morning by Loyalblak007(f): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Jesus!

Even in the church sad

Rip
Re: Church Members Shot Dead This Morning by Loyalblak007(f): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2017
Josephjnr:
wink

Na wa o

Just to book space

Fear God angry
Re: Church Members Shot Dead This Morning by Josephjnr(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2017
Loyalblak007:

Na wa o

Just to book space

Fear God angry

Why should I fear the Almighty who couldn't even protect his worshippers in his own house? Oh! I forgot, he is the unquestionable God.
Re: Church Members Shot Dead This Morning by izospindle(m): 10:31am On Aug 06, 2017
this is wickedness........buhari angry
Re: Church Members Shot Dead This Morning by emeraldknytt(m): 10:41am On Aug 06, 2017
I wonder why the CCTV street installation project has not been implemented. The assailants could make a headway, going scot-free. I am opinionated to believe the arms wielding fulanis are major suspects.... The unbridled urge of these hellish humans to hurt, kill and cause chaos should be levelled 2000km below ground level... Together with the unknown Badoo terror group causing kata kata in the streets of Lagos.

RIP to the dead, my condolences to the bereaved... Have Mercy on the Living oh Lord and turn to flesh the stone heart of the wicked.
Re: Church Members Shot Dead This Morning by Barrywilly(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2017
Op, please put graphic pics in the caption
Re: Church Members Shot Dead This Morning by CastedDude: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

Re: Church Members Shot Dead This Morning by bendutch(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2017
God will never forgive those that voted in this Vegetable... May you continue to suffer in the land of the spirit...

(1) (Reply)

Three Highly Armed Robbers Killed In A Gun Battle With The Police (photos) / EFCC Arrests Record Label Owner For Fraud / Prisoner Dies Hours After His Fellow Inmates Contributed Money For His Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.