Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes (48954 Views)

Police Arrest Olamide Precious Ajayi For Blackmailing Her Sugar-Daddy In Ondo / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video / Kingsley Onuorah Arrested For Raping Job Seekers In Lagos & Taking Their Nudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by GistMore: 4:06pm On Nov 03, 2019
A church protocol officer in the habit of luring church girls to hotels and taking their nude photographs which he subsequently used to blackmail them in exchange for money, has been arrested in Lagos.

The suspect, Victor Duru, a Madonna University drop out, was arrested in #Surulere on Thursday, after repeatedly blackmailing his church member and girlfriend.

One of his girlfriends reported him at RRS Headquarter. Duru, 23, was investigated and discovered to have been using the nude photographs to blackmail her in exchange for money. .
It was also discovered that the suspect was keeping the nude photographs of other girls while lodging them in hotels and his apartment in #Ijeshatedo.
Sources revealed that the suspect obtained the nude photographs of the victim with the assistance of a third party at gunpoint, while there is a growing suspicion that Duru also laced the drink of another girl with sleeping drug.
The suspect in his disclosure stated “she was my girlfriend. We are same church member. We have been dating for almost two years. We were having break up issues. .
So, I invited her to an hotel in Ijeshatedo. I excused myself and invited my friend, Frank Obinna, to meet me in the hotel. Obinna and I had this planned together.
The gun was a toy gun. He entered the hotel room and held the lady at gun point. I told her to cooperate, naked her for Obinna to take her pictures. We took seven different shots of her in the nude with my phone. I discharged her that day. This was in September.
By early October, 2019, I called her to give me N80,000 or I would throw the nude photographs online. She was only able to offer me N10,000.Last week, Obinna called her again and requested for N40,000. .
She promised to send something. She was a wonderful girl that had been assisting me before the problem started. On many occasions, she has assisted me financially.”

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/church-staff-arrested-for-blackmailing-female-members-with-their-nudes

5 Likes

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by GistMore: 4:08pm On Nov 03, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by alonzoiv(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
Good for him. He should be made to face the full wrath of the law with punishments commensurate to the pain and agony he caused his victims.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by NLSavage: 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2019
She was a wonderful girl that had been assisting me before the problem started. On many occasions, she has assisted me financially.
What an ungrateful soul.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by ClitRaider: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
aye le o
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by alonzoiv(m): 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2019
Toy gun my foot. The punishment for a toy gun is the same for a real gun. And to think he claimed of one the girls was his ex-girlfriend, is pathetic.

Women too can be gullible. He's your ex and he made love to you and took your pictures and blackmailed you with it. She should have left him to push the pictures online na.
No be unclothedness? Wetin we never see before?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Blakjewelry(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
why use a church member as the heading

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by kernniejay(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2019
I feel the best judgement for those that threaten others with publishing their nude online is by taking their own nude photos and publish it on the internet before throwing them into prison.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by skyblueking(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
Bastards everywhere....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Opportuneke(m): 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
Aaahhh

What an ungrateful soul....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Aladdin1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2019
What a lazy youth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Cosmatikka: 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
I have nothing to say other than that bothy Victor Duru and Buhari are failures in life
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by 1kbusiness: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
I have nothing to say.

Just patronize my small hustle. With ya 1k, you can get something that is nice too for your own use.

Just send us a picture of your logo and we'd see what we can do with it.
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Kendumazy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
So many devilish people in the church nowadays. If you want to do business with me and you start calling the name of God or swearing in the name of God, trust me I get weary immediately and back out. Wetin concern God with our business? Based on experience, I see it as a ploy to manipulate someone. That's one of their antics. Stay woke! Be on the look out! Be vigilant!

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Aku2078: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2019
For those that played aserna vs Everton n over 2.5....I hope you all won the ticket
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by voltron14: 6:21pm On Nov 03, 2019
What an ingrate.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by dominique(f): 6:22pm On Nov 03, 2019
She has been assisting you financially and this is how you chose to pay her back? Wickedness in human skin. May he never find a helper in life again

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by adecz: 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2019
angry

So, this is what all these Church
brodas & sistas are into...

When other members are busy
fighting & binding Satan himself.

sad sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by kinggSamuel(m): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
The heart of man is desperately wicked.. Look at how easy it was for him to devise this extremely vile act.. He should be paraded naked on the street and imprisoned too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by APOPTOSIS: 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2019
This One Already Looks Like a THIEF.
Looks Unrepentant.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Pavore9: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
Sighs.
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Patrioticman007(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
Na dem. The church is now a no flying zone.
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by MycroftHolmes: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2019
Blakjewelry:
why use a church member as the heading

Cos she's his church member.
Nothing really wrong with that.
Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Promismike(m): 6:28pm On Nov 03, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Hypocrit: 6:29pm On Nov 03, 2019
Their wahala.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by henryadex(m): 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Capital punishment should be meted on him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2019
Those girls were expecting to be seriously fvcked but never knew the guy had other plans else i don't see why they would agree to follow him to any hotel room... Brother this and sister that kpanshing each other from choir group to ushers. I'm not judging anybody or blaming the ladies but church these days is more like a joke... If they were true to God that fool wouldn't have had the opportunity of taking their nudes in the first place but who am i to judge. We sin differently. May God help us all undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Policemen Killed By Robbers After Attacking Emmanuel Akabe's Convoy (Photos) / Gunmen Storm FMC Lokoja, Shoot Sporadically (Photos) / Youths Set Ondo Prisoners Free, Burn Police Station & Akeredolu Campaign Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.