Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor (39404 Views)

Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB / PHOTOS: All A’s In WAEC but Unable To Go To The University Due To Poverty !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by mybestlove(m): 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
At least this one is better than cow. The northern elders will advise him to go pursue cattle while in the south, a scholarship is automatic.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Idaraobong5(f): 2:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Fine boy May God make a way for you... I wish I can help
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by alfredo4u(m): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Love this....Great guy........where is Mr President?

Record breaker is here
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by nkwako: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Please can people hash tag atiku and co on twitter about the boy
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by modest65: 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Useless rich almajiris will not help such brilliant boy, rather they will be sponsoring some hudlums in the name of Fulani herdsmen. rubish

1 Like

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by martolux(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
he's definitely the most brilliant student from the northern part of Nigeria
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Jabioro: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
They were still on quarter system... I beg..
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by tofolo(m): 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Look very well he has A1 in General Mathematics.
sofi05:
How come he doesn't have O'level Mathematics? Have the rules changed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
percyshelu:
and he applied mathematics

Be more observant check the heading " previous"
He did a change of course to elec engineering
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Agimor(m): 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
NorthSide:
Northerners are illitrates
Crazy you grin grin
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
Let him finish university and you know whose the smarty pants.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
CastedDude:
According to an online report, this intelligent student who scored 306 in JAMB, got 6 A1s and 3 B3s In WAEC has been met with financial restraint as his parents can't afford to send him to university. According to a post shared on Facebook by Rariya, the young man identified as Shitu Abdullahi, might be unable to further his education in an institution of higher learning despite excelling in his JAMB and WAEC exams.

Meet the student who scored 306 In JAMB, got 6 A1s and 3 B3s In WAEC But his parent cannot afford to send him to university | Photos

Abdullahi scored a total of 306 out of 400 in JAMB, while making a total of six A1s and three B3s in WAEC.

Shittu Abdullahi excelled in both JAMB and WAEC but is unable to further his education.

Abdullahi who hails from the Malam Maduri local government area in Jigawa state, might have to end his education at secondary school level, because his parents cannot afford to see him through a university.

Rariya shared this story which was entirely written in Hausa, soliciting for help on his behalf, so as not to let his brilliance go to waste.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/meet-young-man-scored-306-jamb-also-excelled-waec-photos.html

Those who can assist should bring this to the notice of jigaea state government for goodness sake
I believe there should financial assistance for hardworking ,promising young men such as this...even if its an NGO or even a wealthy family from jigawa.
Some times I hate the north
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
CastedDude:
According to an online report, this intelligent student who scored 306 in JAMB, got 6 A1s and 3 B3s In WAEC has been met with financial restraint as his parents can't afford to send him to university. According to a post shared on Facebook by Rariya, the young man identified as Shitu Abdullahi, might be unable to further his education in an institution of higher learning despite excelling in his JAMB and WAEC exams.

Meet the student who scored 306 In JAMB, got 6 A1s and 3 B3s In WAEC But his parent cannot afford to send him to university | Photos

Abdullahi scored a total of 306 out of 400 in JAMB, while making a total of six A1s and three B3s in WAEC.

Shittu Abdullahi excelled in both JAMB and WAEC but is unable to further his education.

Abdullahi who hails from the Malam Maduri local government area in Jigawa state, might have to end his education at secondary school level, because his parents cannot afford to see him through a university.

Rariya shared this story which was entirely written in Hausa, soliciting for help on his behalf, so as not to let his brilliance go to waste.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/meet-young-man-scored-306-jamb-also-excelled-waec-photos.html
Sarki please call your people to order .They should support these boy so he can fulfill his dream.IF nah to support bokoharam dem go bring money to support oo.God punish jigawa state governor if he does not support this boy financially.i know what i did to score 280 in jamb and somebody scored 306 the useless northern elite just dey watch.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by jpipe2000(m): 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Brilliant, please relevant government agencies or NGOs should make sure this brain doesn't go to waste. Congratulations young man
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Jaqenhghar: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Amgreat70:
The government should pick up this matter, besides its a challenge to the higawa state government, he is one of there own,so they should assist or sponser him fully.
Only govt?
what of the private owned unis
In sane countries he would be the one choosing which scholarship he wants to accept.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Jaqenhghar: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
jpipe2000:
Brilliant, please relevant government agencies or NGOs should make sure this brain doesn't go to waste. Congratulations young man
This brain will certainly go to waste in this shithole. If his father was filthy rich he wont have a problem getting admission cos our education is about who can afford it and less abt merit
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by davies4(m): 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Northern Do u think is true
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Ugosample(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
martolux:
he's definitely the most brilliant student from the northern part of Nigeria

What kind of mumu comment is this?

1 Like

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Amgreat70(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

Only govt?
what of the private owned unis
In sane countries he would be the one choosing which scholarship he wants to accept.
And u know this is not a sane country

3 Likes

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Engrr(m): 3:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
I know how they write those exams in the north!. Some times the answers are written on the board during exams!......i served there.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by GoldNiagara(m): 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
NorthSide:

Sense fall you.

1 Like

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by maestroz: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
with an A1 in Animal Husbandry, this dude would fare better rearing cows.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by sseunth(m): 3:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
in north, they write answers for them on the board. If he can defend this result, people will come out. Infact the present examination going on, we write answers on the board for them. I am serving in the north.....

1 Like

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Leez(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
NorthSide:

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by bandad: 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Felixalex:
Sure admission... The guy is really good, only few people have the nerves to apply for mathematics directly, most of us who studied mathematics were pushed there because they wouldn't give us computer science or all those engineering courses.

But then while studying mathematics, I found out nothing is difficult in life if you confront it. Throughout my primary and secondary school days I never scored up to 55/100 in maths, but I went to the university, studied mathematics against my wish and finished with a 2:1
Good.I łike that. It's inspiring. More grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
sseunth:
in north, they write answers for them on the board. If he can defend this result, people will come out. Infact the present examination going on, we write answers on the board for them. I am serving in the north.....
what about his jamb score?
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by chizzy161(f): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
enemyofprogress post=59
206269:

I tooked A1 in Mathematics too

You probably got an E8 in English language.

2 Likes

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Northern exams are marked differently so i dont give a f~u.ck
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Opeakins(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
Am sure e wanna be a problem solver.....it z d duty of d state government 2 sponsor diz boy with z excellent result
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by enemyofprogress: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
chizzy161:

You probably got an E8 in English language.
na you sabi

PLS WHERE CAN I DO A DNA TEST?¿ my mind is telling me Neymar is my senior brother... Help a friend pls!

1 Like

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by sseunth(m): 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
samyomz:
what about his jamb score?
read what i said earlier
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Chiderad(m): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
NorthSide:

illiterates not illitrates.

Be sure to know your onions before insulting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo / Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria / The Anambra Sex Party Wasn't Organized By Our Students - UNIZIK SUG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.