Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor (39415 Views)

Meet Kondu Paul Sopriye Who Got 9 A1s In WAEC And Scored 330 In JAMB / Ikeoluwa Abioye, 15-Year-Old, Who Scored 9 A1s In WAEC And 305 In JAMB / PHOTOS: All A’s In WAEC but Unable To Go To The University Due To Poverty !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by bangalee1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Felixalex:
Sure admission... The guy is really good, only few people have the nerves to apply for mathematics directly, most of us who studied mathematics were pushed there because they wouldn't give us computer science or all those engineering courses.

But then while studying mathematics, I found out nothing is difficult in life if you confront it. Throughout my primary and secondary school days I never scored up to 55/100 in maths, but I went to the university, studied mathematics against my wish and finished with a 2:1
Interesting.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by baby124: 3:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
English Na bad markate for the guy but congrats handsome young man.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Tiffbuxas: 4:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
I'm not doubting his intelligence o.. Buh what baffled me was dat d interview was conducted in hausa den how did he pass English? ....... Can't d nigga speak English? Well not surprised Cuz I know how northerners write their exams...... Well congrats on your excellent result... Don't start bringing 8 c/OS in one semester tho

1 Like

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by juman(m): 4:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Very good result.

The useless northern "leaders" hate the masses with passion.

While all their children study abroad.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jigawa state government should do something because it will be a shame if they don't. If Plateau state can host Efe of big brother, I see no reason why Jigawa can't do this.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by jaggabban: 4:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
superpauL:
go join ur brothers...... BoKo Haram
U deserve to be beheaded by boko haram, u frustrated flathea_d. Pls nairaland no edit my post na.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by adebakingiggs: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
very intelligent guy...may God help him in all his endeavour...especially with this admission scholarship...

1 Like

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by BabaO2: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
CastedDude:
According to an online report, this intelligent student who scored 306 in JAMB, got 6 A1s and 3 B3s In WAEC has been met with financial restraint as his parents can't afford to send him to university. According to a post shared on Facebook by Rariya, the young man identified as Shitu Abdullahi, might be unable to further his education in an institution of higher learning despite excelling in his JAMB and WAEC exams.

Meet the student who scored 306 In JAMB, got 6 A1s and 3 B3s In WAEC But his parent cannot afford to send him to university | Photos

Abdullahi scored a total of 306 out of 400 in JAMB, while making a total of six A1s and three B3s in WAEC.

Shittu Abdullahi excelled in both JAMB and WAEC but is unable to further his education.

Abdullahi who hails from the Malam Maduri local government area in Jigawa state, might have to end his education at secondary school level, because his parents cannot afford to see him through a university.

Rariya shared this story which was entirely written in Hausa, soliciting for help on his behalf, so as not to let his brilliance go to waste.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/meet-young-man-scored-306-jamb-also-excelled-waec-photos.html
Stop the scamming, how did he get the money to enroll for both WAEC and JAMB?
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by TourismMan(m): 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
So the guy didn't do mathematics in his waec?
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Injiggerwolf(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
I will appreciate if anyone can supply his contact information.
Please Kindly treat as quick as possible. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by adebakingiggs: 4:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
very intelligent dude
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by fof1: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
CastedDude:
According to an online report, this intelligent student who scored 306 in JAMB, got 6 A1s and 3 B3s In WAEC has been met with financial restraint as his parents can't afford to send him to university. According to a post shared on Facebook by Rariya, the young man identified as Shitu Abdullahi, might be unable to further his education in an institution of higher learning despite excelling in his JAMB and WAEC exams.

Meet the student who scored 306 In JAMB, got 6 A1s and 3 B3s In WAEC But his parent cannot afford to send him to university | Photos

Abdullahi scored a total of 306 out of 400 in JAMB, while making a total of six A1s and three B3s in WAEC.

Shittu Abdullahi excelled in both JAMB and WAEC but is unable to further his education.

Abdullahi who hails from the Malam Maduri local government area in Jigawa state, might have to end his education at secondary school level, because his parents cannot afford to see him through a university.

Rariya shared this story which was entirely written in Hausa, soliciting for help on his behalf, so as not to let his brilliance go to waste.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/meet-young-man-scored-306-jamb-also-excelled-waec-photos.html

VERY GOOD INFO BUT VERY POOR BRIEFS WITH UNNECESSARY REPETITION. SCHOOL ATTENDED VETY IMPORTANT BUT MISSING. HIS STATE EDUCATION MINISTRY SHOULD HANDLE THIS OR D POLITICAL GLADIATORS. PLS.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Iseoluwani: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
phoenix90:
Amazing, quite extraordinary from a northerner. The northern elites should back this young man for greater exploits.

After supporting him, he now graduates n join Nigeria army only to be used to cause chaos in SW N SE ABI
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by walmuy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
I tooked A1 in Mathematics too
But F9 in English Language.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
`
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by riczy(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
And dis brainiac applied for maths,dt shud be a course for last resorters, ie wen u cudnt get engineering, my Aboki u gat brain study cox with Gud future--- Pharma.. Or Med.. Quote me n let amadioha smash u
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by fernandoc(m): 5:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Felixalex:
Sure admission... The guy is really good, only few people have the nerves to apply for mathematics directly, most of us who studied mathematics were pushed there because they wouldn't give us computer science or all those engineering courses.

But then while studying mathematics, I found out nothing is difficult in life if you confront it. Throughout my primary and secondary school days I never scored up to 55/100 in maths, but I went to the university, studied mathematics against my wish and finished with a 2:1
I share the same experience. Finished with 2.1 too.

2 Likes

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Myself2(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2017
Is this small boy not a northerner
See his brilliant result,see how easy it is for him to show it to the whole world to see.....

If na Buhari now,,,,,,, if you ask him to show his WAEC result,,,,you will wait till infinity

Shameless fraudulent liar
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by akigbemaru: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
CastedDude:

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by dododawa1: 5:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
THOUSANDS of him on street roaming.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by OLASUNKONMI(m): 5:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
phoenix90:
Amazing, quite extraordinary from a northerner. The northern elites should back this young man for greater exploits.

YOU SEE. ...WHO TOLD YOU THE GUY IS A NORTHERNER. ...TYPICAL. ...NIGERIA BYGOTS. ..AND TRIBALISM. .
LET ME EDUCATE YOU.. ..MAJORITY OF PEOPLE BEARING SHITU IN NIGERIA. ..ARE YORUBA'S.

THANKS. .....
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by jantavanta(m): 5:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Felixalex:

Something is wrong in the way Math and Physics is taught in secondary schools.

Parents contribute to the choice of course of students. We still have a long way to go with that. That is all I can say.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Awoo88: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Those Islamic idiot will rather promote waring of hijab, going the hajj and building mosque rather than help this fine young man
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by MrGerald(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
What did you just say?
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by toprealman: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
percyshelu:
and he applied mathematics
Not a course for the faint hearted. That course is dope!
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by kings09(m): 6:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
He changed it to elect elect
percyshelu:
and he applied mathematics
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Jflex07(m): 6:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
CastedDude:

iI really do feel for him. I hope someone comes to his rescue.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
I can relate. Have an almost similar experience. after Waec, I had to work in a maize Mill for two(2) years before gaining admission. I saved some money and started school. while I school I organised tutorials, home lessons and taught part time in a secondary school close to the University. I also studied mathematics graduated with First Class and currently serving the country in Taraba State University.

He might be lucky and get sponsor.
if I had the means now, I might have supported him.
I pray he doesn't give up and allow lack of funds from home discourage him.

I was also feeling like I'd never go to the University until some friends who were in school showed me ways I could get some money in school using my knowledge.

I pray he gets help.

2 Likes

Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Pascal679: 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
enemyofprogress:
and probably got F9 in English "tooked"
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by enemyofprogress: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Pascal679:
and probably got F9 in English "tooked"
I tooked B2 in English, get out
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 06, 2017
This guy's result is giving me nostalgia.
Re: Shitu Abdullahi Scored 306 In JAMB And Also Excelled In WAEC. But Has No Sponsor by enemyofprogress: 7:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
MrGerald:
What did you just say?
I said I tooked A1 in mathematics. You what did you took?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mum Cries Out After Finding Out Her Daughter’s Hair Was Shaved At School - Photo / Photos From The Center Of Excellence Of A.B.U. Zaria / The Anambra Sex Party Wasn't Organized By Our Students - UNIZIK SUG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.