Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba (5482 Views)

Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story) / Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba / Road Trip From Lagos State To Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Nobody: 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Follow me on this 12 hour road trip from Alberta to Manitoba.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
It's 5:30am and everyone is still sleeping
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by amii131(f): 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
Following cheesy
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Iamsheye(m): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
so Alberta to Manitoba is 12hrs

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Stopped by at the city of swift current, me having my favourite Tim Hortons coffee

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
Iamsheye:
so Alberta to Manitoba is 12hrs
Well I took the grayhound bus so with the stops in every other city it takes longer than usual to get to Brandon MB

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Iamsheye(m): 1:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
fcalvary:

Well I took the grayhound bus so with the stops in every other city it takes longer than usual to get to Brandon MB
okay now i understand
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Leaving swift current. We are now on our way to Regina SK

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by iamgenius(m): 4:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
Saskachewan!
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
Getti Close to lovely Regina

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Afam4eva(m): 4:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
Following...

Canadians and Tim Hortons sha grin

Will you pass through Saskatoon?

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
Afam4eva:
Following...

Canadians and Tim Hortons sha grin

Will you pass through Saskatoon?
Well all Canadians love Tims so so. Am heading east so can't get to Saskatoon
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by TheArchangel(f): 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
How's do they pronounce this Saskachewan sef? It has to be one hell of a tongue twister.
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Afam4eva(m): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
TheArchangel:
How's do they pronounce this Saskachewan sef? It has to be one hell of a tongue twister.
Exactly how it's spelt.

3 Likes

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lovely Regina

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
So my bus driver stopped,asking who is smoking in the bathroom oom. She no wan go until she finds the person and this is becoming frustrating
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Afam4eva(m): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
fcalvary:
So my bus driver stopped,asking who is smoking in the bathroom oom. She no wan go until she finds the person and this is becoming frustrating
Make una fish out the person na...Cigarette won't stop me from enjoying your pictures.

4 Likes

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by iamgenius(m): 6:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
fcalvary:
Lovely Regina
Why we no see people walking up and down nah? Bros U sure say people they live there? Abi na only houses, cars and trees dey there? LOL NAIJA !
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
iamgenius:
Why we no see people walking up and down nah? Bros U sure say people they live there? Abi na only houses, cars and trees dey there? LOL NAIJA !
Less frustration Less angry people. But really on weekends people go out of town, some for fishing while some go for hunting or visit families.
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Afam4eva:

Make una fish out the person na...Cigarette won't stop me from enjoying your pictures.
The young teen wey dey smoke don confess so we don dey continue but she stamped his ticket and if he smokes in the next bus he will be sent out. Poor boy he his still heading to Montreal
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
See my old soldier driver

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by KendrickAyomide: 7:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Continue sire.. I'll surely make it here verysoon.. make me get the feel

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
Continue sire.. I'll surely make it here verysoon.. make me get the feel
I can tell you canada �� is a place you will enjoy. 12 years counting with two boys and a lovely wife. Wetin remain every Nigerian should at least visit.

8 Likes

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Afam4eva(m): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
fcalvary:

I can tell you canada �� is a place you will enjoy. 12 years counting with two boys and a lovely wife. Wetin remain every Nigerian should at least visit.
I think Canada is big enough to accomodate 180 million Nigerians. We're coming in batches...be expecting us grin

16 Likes

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Afam4eva:

I think Canada is big enough to accomodate 180 million Nigerians. We're coming in batches...be expecting us grin
Yah my province is almost the size of Nigeria and the city I live in which only has a population of 63k is the size of Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
See land. You fit come build your face me i face you here .

3 Likes

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by KendrickAyomide: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
fcalvary:

12 years.. Those are my goals.. i tap from your blessing sir

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by KendrickAyomide: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
fcalvary:
See land. You fit come build your face me i face you here .
lmao, Big land, low population
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Iamsheye(m): 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
fcalvary:

Yah my province is almost the size of Nigeria and the city I live in which only has a population of 63k is the size of Lagos
what province and city is that
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
Iamsheye:
Manitoba
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
My bus

3 Likes

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by salford1: 10:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Iamsheye:
That should be the 2nd largest city in Manitoba....i am likely visiting next month for a wedding.... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best African Country To Relocate. / Any Hope In Nigeria Or Just Move To Canada? (Finally moved to UK) / Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.