Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba (5489 Views)

Road Trip To Germany (a Short True Life Story) / Ask Me Anthing About Manitoba / Road Trip From Lagos State To Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Iamsheye(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
salford1:

That should be the 2nd largest city in Manitoba....i am likely visiting next month for a wedding.... smiley
okay sha no forget to update us on the Canada ​immigrant thread​ with pictures or anythinggringringrin

1 Like

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by KendrickAyomide: 7:14am On Aug 07, 2017
See As road clear and good... How accident want take occur na abeg make una tell me
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Bandeco(m): 7:20am On Aug 07, 2017
Europe looks more beautiful and more developed infrastructure-wise than Canada

3 Likes

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Afam4eva(m): 7:23am On Aug 07, 2017
Bandeco:
Most countries in Europe are small, so it's easy to distribute infrastructure unlike in Canada.

8 Likes

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by lonelyhrt(f): 7:24am On Aug 07, 2017
bros you didn't show us much pix of alberta i think alberta looks more beautiful than manitoba
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by iamgenius(m): 7:58am On Aug 07, 2017
Bandeco:
Who told you that? Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, British Columbia, go check their infrastructure them bad. @fcavalry, na lie?

1 Like

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Bandeco(m): 11:31am On Aug 07, 2017
iamgenius:
Who told you that? Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, British Columbia, go check their infrastructure them bad. @fcavalry, na lie?
Western Europe has more developed infrastructure than Canada. You can't compare both regions.

I have Canadian friends here in Europe acknowledge this fact.

1 Like

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Bandeco(m): 11:32am On Aug 07, 2017
Afam4eva:

Most countries in Europe are small, so it's easy to distribute infrastructure unlike in Canada.
I may agree with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Afam4eva(m): 11:36am On Aug 07, 2017
Bandeco:

I may agree with you
Plus people go to Canada for opportunities that's not available in Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by iamgenius(m): 12:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
Bandeco:

Western Europe has more developed infrastructure than Canada. You can't compare both regions.

I have Canadian friends here in Europe acknowledge this fact.
Okay I don Hear.
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by salford1: 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Bandeco is right. Having lived in the UK and Canada, UK indeed has more advanced infrastructure, and the UK's infrastructure is not even the best in Western Europe.

Both countries do have their merits and demerits as we can't use infrastructure alone to determine what makes one country more advanced than the other. e.g. GDP, life expectancy, debt ratio, technology e.t.c are all important

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Ekpekus(m): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
fcalvary:
My bus
I see you are using Greyhound.. I am assuming you left from Calgary abi Edmonton. What's the cost of a return ticket to Manitoba using that bus? Have some folks down there..
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by symbianDON(m): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
I wish the Canadians will allow us to come and help them 'develop' Canada grin
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 09, 2017
All I see is land without people

2 Likes

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by salford1: 4:08am On Aug 09, 2017
Pidgin2:
All I see is land without people
That is what they call the Canadian prairie. The lands are owned by familes for the purpose of agriculture manly cattle, wheat, barley and canola. The beef are majorly exported to the EU, milk to the US and canola to China.
Farming is big business in the prairie and those farmers are stinkingly rich.

4 Likes

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by TWoods(m): 4:55am On Aug 09, 2017
symbianDON:
I wish the Canadians will allow us to come and help them 'develop' Canada grin

The Canadians took a look at how you helped "develop" yourselves... they wisely decided to develop themselves without your help.

6 Likes

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by holubee21(m): 5:55am On Aug 09, 2017
See as road just smooth...Av not seen​ one pot hole like dis
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by gentleiphy: 6:08am On Aug 09, 2017
Bandeco:

You said Europe..thats a whole continent which is even smaller than Canada that is just a country...I use one day to go by train from leipzig in East Germany to get to Paris in France...criss crossing Holland,Luxembourg,Belgium and on to Paris...you will use 33hrs by road to get from Calgary to Toronto...you fly nearly 5hrs from Vancouver to Toronto..how many hours flight from Madrid to frankfurt ?...

Canada has vast land and beautiful cities...not to talk of the nature...even in Europe only Germany i can say that has what it takes to be called beautiful with infrastructures that can never be matched anywhere in Europe...but in all Canadians are a happy,peace loving,friendly and hospitality people...i have seen more than 16 European countries but none can give you the peace of mind that Canada gives bar the extreme cold o o cos that one no be here...at -45 degrees we still dey push am...unlike in UK where common 0 degrees people dey shake..

8 Likes

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by symbianDON(m): 7:29am On Aug 09, 2017
TWoods:

The Canadians took a look at how you helped "develop" yourselves... they wisely decided to develop themselves without your help.
I was just being sarcastic
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Ekpekus(m): 7:32am On Aug 09, 2017
gentleiphy:

You said Europe..thats a whole continent which is even smaller than Canada that is just a country...I use one day to go by train from leipzig in East Germany to get to Paris in France...criss crossing Holland,Luxembourg,Belgium and on to Paris...you will use 33hrs by road to get from Calgary to Toronto...you fly nearly 5hrs from Vancouver to Toronto..how many hours flight from Madrid to frankfurt ?...

Canada has vast land and beautiful cities...not to talk of the nature...even in Europe only Germany i can say that has what it takes to be called beautiful with infrastructures that can never be matched anywhere in Europe...but in all Canadians are a happy,peace loving,friendly and hospitality people...i have seen more than 16 European countries but none can give you the peace of mind that Canada gives bar the extreme cold o o cos that one no be here...at -45 degrees we still dey push am...unlike in UK where common 0 degrees people dey shake..
gentleiphy it has tayed o.. i sight you wella.. keep enjoying the maple land
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by amokemi(m): 8:56am On Aug 09, 2017
fcalvary:

Manitoba

Pls can I PM You? I Will be heading to Winnipeg next month and I need all info and Naija connect I can possibly get.
Thanks sir
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by gentleiphy: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ekpekus:

gentleiphy it has tayed o.. i sight you wella.. keep enjoying the maple land

Chai Ekpekus my personal Pelzin...how are you doing boss...abeg hit me up on PM make i know whats up with you

One love boss.
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 10, 2017
amokemi:

Pls can I PM You? I Will be heading to Winnipeg next month and I need all info and Naija connect I can possibly get.
Thanks sir
okay
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
gentleiphy:

-45 degrees? smh
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by atiteb4: 10:05am On Aug 11, 2017
fcalvary:
okay
kindly check your pm sir. I pm you. I want to discuss some issues with you sir
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by vickertony(m): 11:53am On Aug 11, 2017
gentleiphy:

which part of canada is less cold?Intending msc student,Am not used to cold, i can't even sleep with fan, But i have made up my mind its Canada, so which part is manageable for someone like me...
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by bayocanny: 11:37pm On Sep 07, 2017
vickertony:
which part of canada is less cold?Intending msc student,Am not used to cold, i can't even sleep with fan, But i have made up my mind its Canada, so which part is manageable for someone like me...
British Columbia, I hope you can cope with heavy rain cus it rain a lot there but it hardly snow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by vickertony(m): 12:16am On Sep 08, 2017
bayocanny:

British Columbia, I hope you can cope with heavy rain cus it rain a lot there but it hardly snow
Thanks, Bro.... Are you currently in Canada?
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Sunny005(m): 2:57pm On Sep 08, 2020
Please what's the best way to migrate to Manitoba
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by Dralin(m): 1:40pm On May 20, 2021
Sadiq1097 Come o, see better

1 Like

Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by KINGTELLER: 2:17am On Aug 23, 2022
This thread inspired my move to Canada.

Thanks fcalvary
Re: Road Trip From Alberta To Manitoba by mannasseh(m): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2022
KINGTELLER:
This thread inspired my move to Canada.

Thanks fcalvary
how did you achieve that, maybe i could get motivated by yours too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Canada & Australia Under-populated? / Is It True That They Don't Allow Things Like Maggi Through International Airport / Best Airline To Travel From US To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.