Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu (57211 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2017
mpowa:

Mumu, Chest Beater... No more points you have to result to insults as usual.

Tell that to the man in the mirror

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 8:20am On Aug 07, 2017
CHESTER48:
am more educated than your complete Afọnja family. Cause u just made it clear that you are a stack illiterate. U have killed Ur self. Go read what u wrote. Mumu and come bk to beg me or edit it.
I wonder what u do for a living. Lol

This uneducated fuckatrd wrote
Most of the people doing business in lagos are touts and uneducated.. 80% of the Igbo in lagos doing business are uneducated...

And i wrote
so 80% of the igbos that own 90% of Lagos are tout & uneducated

and this mofo that attended one under-bridge school, unable to comprehend simple sentence interpreted the above as...

u said 80% of 90%.so 10% is Afọnja

........"P**G & ID**T" displaying stupidity in public grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by victor8269: 9:03am On Aug 07, 2017
Rilwayne001:

grin grin Another pained Idiotic Pig of Biafra (IPOB)
Do you have an identity?, Idiot!!!. D Yorubas are d real pigs, your face is even smelling through my face. Smelly hydraulic
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by modsfucker: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2017
ofai:

who told you kanu was going to kaduna without proper consultation? did he tell he was going to kaduna? danfulani simply imvited him

nkita ka ibu

Danfulani is a nobody in Kaduna so he has no authority to invite some confused tribe to the state.

nkita ka ibu
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 07, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

This uneducated fuckatrd wrote

And i wrote

and this mofo that attended one under-bridge school, unable to comprehend simple sentence interpreted the above as...

........"P**G & ID**T" displaying stupidity in public grin grin grin grin

See how u still showing your illiteracy everywhere. Lol. Oya lemme now explain. I said 80% of igbos there. Which means 0n a scale 0f 0 population to 100 population status. If there are 100% then 80 of them living just 20.and u came and added nonsense.. U said 80% of 90% population that owns lagos.. Lol. Lagos giving a population of 100 %. Scale of 0 to 100.u quote means. Out of 100% population in lagos, igbos owns 90% of the population leaving afọnja at 10%..mumu

Now answer it yourself. If 90%of Lagos is owned by Igbo. Who owns the remains 10%?? Now who are the most popped there? Olodo

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 9:59am On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
CHESTER48:

See how u still showing your illiteracy everywhere. Lol. Oya lemme now explain. I said 80% of igbos there. Which means 0n a scale 0f 0 population to 100 population status. If there are 100% then 80 of them living just 20.and u came and added nonsense.. U said 80% of 90% population that owns lagos.. Lol. Lagos giving a population of 100 %. Scale of 0 to 100.u quote means. Out of 100% population in lagos, igbos owns 90% of the population leaving afọnja at 10%..mumu

Now answer it yourself. If 90%of Lagos is owned by Igbo. Who owns the remains 10%?? Now who are the most popped there? Olodo

[/s]

i give up...this one is beyond redemption..where did I say 80% of 90% population...below is what i wrote
grin grin grin

so 80% of the igbos that own 90% of Lagos are tout & uneducated

As i said... you are beyond redemption grin grin
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 10:13am On Aug 07, 2017
modsfucker:

Danfulani is a nobody in Kaduna so he has no authority to invite some confused tribe to the state.

nkita ka ibu

*Ignored*
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 07, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
[s][/s]

i give up...this one is beyond redemption..where did I say 80% of 90% population...below is what i wrote
grin grin grin

As i said... you are beyond redemption grin grin
ndo.. Uptil now u don't even understand what you wrote with your own hand.. 80 % of 90% population. Lol. % is always over 100..when u hear percent u talk 100.now u said 80%of 90% igbos that own lagos. U simply saying 90% of igbos are in lagos over 100% Igbo.. Making it just 10% percent for Afọnja. Lol. Go to school no.

When we say "Percent" we are really saying " per 100". One percent (1%) means 1 per 100. 1 in 100...
So 90 in 100.of igbos own lagos. Simple. Afọnja come see what your stupid broda is here disgracing himself..

Modified ** solution
90/100 * 80 = 7200/100 = 72

Now answer is 72.now the remaining goes to the Afọnja. Lol

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by CrtlAltDel: 10:47am On Aug 07, 2017
[s]
CHESTER48:
ndo.. Uptil now u don't even understand what you wrote with your own hand.. 80 % of 90% population. Lol. % is always over 100..when u hear percent u talk 100.now u said 80%of 90% igbos that own lagos. U simply saying 90% of igbos are in lagos over 100% Igbo.. Making it just 10% percent for Afọnja. Lol. Go to school no.
[/s]

Jesus, how daft can this mofo be...his deductive reasoning has been used to sell Gala....please who else can explain "80% of the Igbos that own 90% of Lagos" in igbo as it seem this dude no go English speaking/writing school ..... grin grin grin

He said "80% of the Igbo in lagos doing business are uneducated"
I said, going by your statement it means "80% of the Igbos that own 90% of Lagos"

Can anybody translate the above for him in Igbo please

I repeat...your deductive reasoning has been used to sell Gala grin grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by HenryWilliams(m): 11:35am On Aug 07, 2017
mpowa:

Use your brain sometimes and stop confirming what they said about you guys, Scotland had referendum, did they go about it the way Kanu and his minions have been doing? Did they start calling England names like zoo? Did they start insulting other races/tribes? They made consultations, they made requests. Who has Kanu consulted? Has he used every legal means and was denied before calling for arms and ammunition against Nigerian govt? How many representatives from the east has he and his supporters submitted proposals to? The Catalans still plan to secede from Spain but they working on it legally. Stop referring to Scotland because you guys are fighting entire different battles...they're fighting intellectual but you're fighting like...

...pigs and idiots.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by bams2999(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hahahaha chiiil, so Biafra us for jobless youth, sorry 4 them
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by missKiffy(f): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
Chai, una finish IPODS for this thread o
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
millionaireman:

Arewa Quit Notice was targeted at Yoruba and Osinbajo. October 1, Arewa youths shall start fracas which shall justify Arewa soldiers taking over government from Osinbajo. Mugu no get sense.

How many Igbos are left in Arewa since sharia criminal laws and Boko Haram caused exodus of southerners from the north? Only a handful diehard Igbos remain in the north.
As your head is small so is your brain,beside,you have never been to the north how do you know?
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
millionaireman:

"We are waiting"? how many of you? A few of you Benue people that lick the ass of Fulani herdsmen. Who cares about you small minority in Benue state? Most of saner Benue people shall welcome Nnamdi Kanu.
So you the 5% are many,why are you people trying hard to bring others to your Biafra?

Also remember,it was this small minorities in Benue that sent many of your people to their early graves during the civil war,it is also this same minorities that are feeding you guys in the east,go back to history.

As for the Fulani's, tell them to come in the day time like men with Ball's not attacking at night like cowards.

We the minorities await the coming of the fool called Nnamdi.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ofai: 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
AntiIPOB:
So you the 5% are many,why are you people trying hard to bring others to your Biafra?

Also remember,it was this small minorities in Benue that sent many of your people to their early graves during the civil war,it is also this same minorities that are feeding you guys in the east,go back to history.

As for the Fulani's, tell them to come in the day time like men with Ball's not attacking at night like cowards.

We the minorities await the coming of the fool called Nnamdi.

A dragonfly feeling like a dragon....Who called you? 'notice me'
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by oyatz(m): 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
I said only intellectual responses and not insults are needed.

1) Does having thousands of supporters protesting on the streets on behalf of a group which has sympathizers and offices in many foreign countries automatically confer political legitimacy on the group , making such a group superior to the elected governerments and assemblies/representatives of the people in a democratic setting?..even ISIS have its supporters and offices in many counHaram but neither their rights

2) Nigeria may be far from an Utopian country but the Country has a constitution which define the powers of the public officials.
Is it the president, acting president or the national assembly that has the powers to conduct a referendum for disintegration of the country?
What IPOB is asking for similar to what Book haram is asking for: to give them a portion of the country to rule over, one as a secular authority, the later as a theocracy with a very brutal power... Nobody in Nigeria as presently constituted has the power to do that.

Let's assume that Nigeria has agreed to hold referendum for Biafra

3) Which voters'card will be used?
4) Will IPOB provide the fund for the referendum or the whole country will pay for the cost of the referendum?
5) Where precisely will the independence referendum be conducted, the southeast alone or with Rivers and Benue as Mazi Nnamdi KANU recently insisted?
6) let's assume that the referendum is held in delta state and Aniocha and Oshimili LGAs voted in favour of Biafra but the majority Urhobo, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Isoko peoples of the State voted against Biafra, what will happen? Or if One or two LGA in Anambra or Ebonyi vote against Biafra, will those LGAs that vote against Biafra be carved out from Biafra?

Deepfreezer:

I dont blame you. I blame those greedy and selfish pot bellied men called Ohaneze. If you likened IPOB to Nurtw and nato that means you need to seek intellect. A group that has reps, followers and headquarters all over the world. A group accepted by majority of her people. A group that has media platforms worldwide. IPOB is formidable and the Federal government of Nigeria is aware of that, and this time around the igbos has got it right. WE ARE GOING HOME.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Deepfreezer(m): 10:54pm On Aug 07, 2017
oyatz:
I said only intellectual responses and not insults are needed.

1) Does having thousands of supporters protesting on the streets on behalf of a group which has sympathizers and offices in many foreign countries automatically confer political legitimacy on the group , making such a group superior to the elected governerments and assemblies/representatives of the people in a democratic setting?..even ISIS have its supporters and offices in many counHaram but neither their rights

2) Nigeria may be far from an Utopian country but the Country has a constitution which define the powers of the public officials.
Is it the president, acting president or the national assembly that has the powers to conduct a referendum for disintegration of the country?
What IPOB is asking for similar to what Book haram is asking for: to give them a portion of the country to rule over, one as a secular authority, the later as a theocracy with a very brutal power... Nobody in Nigeria as presently constituted has the power to do that.

Let's assume that Nigeria has agreed to hold referendum for Biafra

3) Which voters'card will be used?
4) Will IPOB provide the fund for the referendum or the whole country will pay for the cost of the referendum?
5) Where precisely will the independence referendum be conducted, the southeast alone or with Rivers and Benue as Mazi Nnamdi KANU recently insisted?
6) let's assume that the referendum is held in delta state and Aniocha and Oshimili LGAs voted in favour of Biafra but the majority Urhobo, Ijaw, Itsekiri, Isoko peoples of the State voted against Biafra, what will happen? Or if One or two LGA in Anambra or Ebonyi vote against Biafra, will those LGAs that vote against Biafra be carved out from Biafra?

My friend I'm too busy a man to continue with this blind argument you're making. "Peace"
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ottohan: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
enemyofprogress:
why do you wants to know?
final blow on english lang.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
ofai:

A dragonfly feeling like a dragon....Who called you? 'notice me'
i will no dignify you with a comment.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by victor8269: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rilwayne001:

grin grin Another pained Idiotic Pig of Biafra (IPOB)
Everybody knows that the Afonjas r direct descendants of African PIGS. U open their woman's pant n Ur neighbors are asking you to flush your toilet. Oga, go n bathe, Castrated Piglet!!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Rilwayne001: 5:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
victor8269:
[s]
Everybody knows that the Afonjas r direct descendants of African PIGS. U open their woman's pant n Ur neighbors are asking you to flush your toilet. Oga, go n bathe, Castrated Piglet [/s] !!!

grin grin Na so the thing pain you reach?
Sorry ehn.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by holatin(m): 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
gberra:
A cracking job you did bro. You got him by the the corner & blow off his testicles cheesy . He wished you were never alive to make him look so stupid.
pls give me the link to the thread bro
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by lastchild: 1:04am On Aug 13, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Look at your English. Another illiterate dummy!
Lol... You are still giving me the reason that you need to be refund of your school fees, you said I should look at my English, Lol... Is English language an object someone can see?

Oboy you be mumu o, was your English teacher so angry with you that he never allowed you attend his/her class? your parents wasted money, that's if you ever had parents because you wrote like someone whom was raised by a road side lunatic, fool

Like I said before biafra has come to stay,kill yourself
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by WetinConsignMe: 3:28pm On Aug 13, 2017
lastchild:
Lol... You are still giving me the reason that you need to be refund of your school fees, you said I should look at my English, Lol... Is English language an object someone can see?

Oboy you be mumu o, was your English teacher so angry with you that he never allowed you attend his/her class? your parents wasted money, that's if you ever had parents because you wrote like someone whom was raised by a road side lunatic, fool

Like I said before biafra has come to stay,kill yourself

Could someone please tell this illiterate mumu his grammar is atrocious. Now stop bothering me and go to night school or something.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by lastchild: 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Could someone please tell this illiterate mumu his grammar is atrocious. Now stop bothering me and go to night school or something.
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by lastchild: 7:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

What makes you a big fool is that I actually mentioned where you showed your illiteracy but you couldn't mention mine because you are scared you will make more blunders if you try

Guy you are not just intelligent and that's the truth, well everyone must not go to school, people who didn't go to school always keep calm but your case is different

I could have asked you to go back to primary school but I doubt if you ever attended one

Mugu
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by waternogetemeny: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
ifyalways:

Whats lagos got to do with this referendum? Is lagos the capital city? Whats he coming to do in lagos if not to heat up polity and cause trouble?

I'm sure that by now, any Igbo (wo) man interested in Biafra matter must have relocated to Igbo/Biafra land. If the rest says they ain't interested, he should be humble and sit his arrse down. No be by force to join Biafra.

It doen't work like dat, first u approve referendum, after that we set up our Government and draw boundary.

As an Ecowas member, u remain whereever u are as a foreigner.

The truth is we dont want u people to return, just stay where u are.

Biafra is for us to reorganise ourselves and set u development project and several brand new world class cities in igboland one on the coast Bonny/Opobo etc

Today, it is like we are begging igbo to invest back home, wen Biafra comes, even land u people wont be able to afford.

We the clever ones that have the blue print of the future will make so much money out of the efulefu that dares to return.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by grudges: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2017
Hahhajjaajjhhh laughing in Chinese voice, we will see were conceit, ignorance, illiteracy, arrogance...... Will lead u, watching in 3D IPOP or weytin
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Basic123: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2017
Opakan2:

It's not your fault really.. If not for Tinubu who marginalized Lagosians in Lagos to please igbos cos of his presidential ambition.

If not why should the likes of Joe Igbokwe, Ben akabueze and co. go near Lagos politics when Lagosians are still alive. Can that ever happen in the East for a non indigene to hold political office? No.

Right thinking Yoruba leaders from Awolowo to Jakande, Fashola and Ambode know the right thing to do but Tinubu out of personal vendetta sold out Lagos to Igbos. Same Igbos are now dealing with him calling him all sort of names.
Serves him right a million times.

yIGBOs are very ungrateful set of people.I dont ever think they could take treat tinubu that way.well,no one can ever believe FFK can suddenly become their hero!

The are very confused and directionless!
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Basic123: 4:57pm On Sep 06, 2017
CHESTER48:

When we say "Percent" we are really saying " per 100". One percent (1%) means 1 per 100. 1 in 100...
So 90 in 100.of igbos own lagos. Simple. Afọnja come see what your stupid broda is here disgracing himself..

Modified ** solution
90/100 * 80 = 7200/100 = 72

Now answer is 72.now the remaining goes to the Afọnja. Lol

Those people can lie with pacentage meeeeehn.

if its possible for yIGBOs to steal lagos and place it beside ebonyi.I swear,they will do it......their jealousy towards lagos is legendary!
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by ifyalways(f): 6:10pm On Sep 06, 2017
waternogetemeny:

It doen't work like dat, first u approve referendum, after that we set up our Government and draw boundary.

As an Ecowas member, u remain whereever u are as a foreigner.

The truth is we dont want u people to return, just stay where u are.

Biafra is for us to reorganise ourselves and set u development project and several brand new world class cities in igboland one on the coast Bonny/Opobo etc

Today, it is like we are begging igbo to invest back home, wen Biafra comes, even land u people wont be able to afford.

We the clever ones that have the blue print of the future will make so much money out of the efulefu that dares to return.
I hear you.

I'm sure you will seize my landed properties in Ala Igbo because I refused to join your IPOB whatever. Or stop me from visiting Alaigbo because I'm not a Biafran. People wey no get one block for Igbo land are threatening us with investing in Alaigbo when some of us started our investment, growth and expansion from Alaigbo aka AKu rue uno. Ngwanu, ijiji ha ndi singing. grin

Very funny cheesy grin cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Apostle Chibuzor Hands Over DEBORAH ESTATE To Deborah Samuel's Parents (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu: Buhari Encircled And Trapped In His Yokohama Hotel Hideout / Governor Yahaya Bello Falls & Injures Himself While Trying To Spray People Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.