Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu (57141 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / 'Watch Your Utterances Against Edwin Clark' - Ijaw Youths Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Alanzazani: 8:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
I am igbo. I have being saying it. Check my posts. The never do wells amongst our brothers keep calling us names. There is no successful or right thinking man that will align himself with that fraud called Kanu. I know his followers. The kind of envious youths that sit in the village and blame you for all thier problems. Look for how to kidnap you or poison you when you come home. They are jobless and have refused to work. This futile activity is an exercise they indulge in now living in a fool's paradise. If you can't do any tangible thing for yourself in Nigeria you will be headache to biafra if it ever materializes. Kanu and his supporters are just fanatical lunatics

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by Alanzazani: 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
waternogetemeny:

It doen't work like dat, first u approve referendum, after that we set up our Government and draw boundary.

As an Ecowas member, u remain whereever u are as a foreigner.

The truth is we dont want u people to return, just stay where u are.

Biafra is for us to reorganise ourselves and set u development project and several brand new world class cities in igboland one on the coast Bonny/Opobo etc

Today, it is like we are begging igbo to invest back home, wen Biafra comes, even land u people wont be able to afford.

We the clever ones that have the blue print of the future will make so much money out of the efulefu that dares to return.

Look at what an idiot wrote. So we will leave our ancestral lands for you. all Igbos are dumb I dare to declare. I have never seen a set of people with a warped mindset like this. You Igbos will never have your biafra. I take it upon myself as an Umudioka man to bring you idiots down by any means possible. Very annoying bunch of idiots. I feel the head of this serpent should be cut let's have some sanity in the east. Nothing will happen if that idiot is taken out
Re: Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:24pm On Sep 06, 2017
Alanzazani:
I am igbo. I have being saying it. Check my posts. The never do wells amongst our brothers keep calling us names. There is no successful or right thinking man that will align himself with that fraud called Kanu. I know his followers. The kind of envious youths that sit in the village and blame you for all thier problems. Look for how to kidnap you or poison you when you come home. They are jobless and have refused to work. This futile activity is an exercise they indulge in now living in a fool's paradise. If you can't do any tangible thing for yourself in Nigeria you will be headache to biafra if it ever materializes. Kanu and his supporters are just fanatical lunatics
well said,
if these people can for once re-channel their energies they are spending on agitation to a field such as marketing they will move mountains, but alas unfortunately, they cant figure this out.

their dogged determination is something else, rejection means nothing to them

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man In Kano Cuts Open His Roommate's Stomach, Flees With His Intestine / 7 Things FG, NLC Agreed On Before Suspending Strike / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.