Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Pastor Tunde Bakare Prays For Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 25 Years - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tunde Bakare Prays For Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 25 Years (15221 Views)

Tunde Bakare's Latter Rain Assembly Changes Name To Dominion Hall Citadel Global / 2019: Nigeria’s Messiah Will Come From North - Pastor Tunde Bakare / ATM Installed At Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prays For Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 25 Years by jchioma: 8:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
CHOPUP411:
Ivf

Give God the glory. Most couples after years of IVF treatment are still barren.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prays For Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 25 Years by UyiIredi(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jh0wsef:
A set of blessing after 25 years!

ignorant and "hypocritic" atheists, this a coincidence, right? smiley

Remind me of what happened at Ozubulu. Why not thank God for that?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prays For Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 25 Years by abike12(f): 11:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
skarlett:

Aunty stop thinking like you're unlettered

It seems more likely that it is IVF and you're trying to tread the thin line of 'even if its IVF, its still praiseworthy...so those whose IVF did not work and they are good Christians are what

carry your ruzu bitter feelings far away from this post. this is a testimony post of twins, you don't belong here

p.s.: lol @ unlettered. on top nairaland? my employer has my credentials and my account number for direct deposit, that's all that matters.

be blessed this week!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prays For Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 25 Years by oglalasioux(m): 1:19am On Aug 07, 2017
God made them wait for 25 years. I know of people who waited forever until science intervened.

Indeed god works in mysterious ways including artificial insemination and surrogacy.

Mysterious ways indeed.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prays For Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 25 Years by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2017
abike12:

carry your ruzu bitter feelings far away from this post. this is a testimony post of twins, you don't belong here

p.s.: lol @ unlettered. on top nairaland? my employer has my credentials and my account number for direct deposit, that's all that matters.

be blessed this week!

grin grin @bitter feelings

that's the next thing you people use to back up your fleeting euphoric feeling that you're serving God

You can keep your blessing bae

P.s: Thinking like you're unlettered doesn't mean you are but your reply might as well show you to be
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare Prays For Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 25 Years by abike12(f): 2:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
skarlett:

grin grin @bitter feelings

that's the next thing you people use to back up your fleeting euphoric feeling that you're serving God

You can keep your blessing bae

P.s: Thinking like you're unlettered doesn't mean you are but your reply might as well show you to be

we're saying the same thing. your opinion of whether i'm unlettered or not means nothing. have a lovely week!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play? / Pastor Chris oyakhilome: Don’t Excuse Sickness! / Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.