Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,495 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) (60066 Views)

Runtown Acquires Customized Mercedes Benz G Wagon (Photos) / Sophia Momodu Looks Hot In Davido Customized shirt / Davido's Customized 24th Birthday Cake & Birthday Celebration With Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by MrDandy(m): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Lol.. there's nothing special about that
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by oyakhilomeh(m): 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
marxist88:
WHAT KIND NONSENSE IS THIS ,get money in naija spend it in ITALY: MUMU
Sir, Toronto is not in Italy
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by IAmSkinny: 9:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
H
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by Sociologie(m): 9:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by xavier0327(f): 9:34pm On Aug 06, 2017
Haba! How is this news You can do this with 140dollars na
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
hapsyno:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2w__CqbEsk
Can wiz pikin drive a car there?
Just asking though
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by Harmored(m): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
Seguntimmy:
Money talking, but what is the essence of showing these up and down abeg?

Is it affecting you in anyway?
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
hapsyno:

Just asking though
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by xavier0327(f): 9:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ugoeze2016:
Small boy big things smiley
Money fall on me on jare

Abeg it's not a big thing...it's only 140dollars!
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by tymgotel: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
lonelydora:
If this Davido was to be Neymar, we would have packed from Nigeria for him.
like seriously.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by luluman: 9:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
emeijeh:
Big boy!

But why Davido come do head like Asari Dokubo for the last pic?
Na money full that head o.
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by clems88(m): 9:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
kenedy175:
So we should fry beans??
grin

Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by MrDandy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
beamtopola:

Just asking though
Bro is gonna cost you just less than $200 to get your name on your number plate, so stop saying this as if it's a big thing
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by luluman: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
lonelydora:
They don come o, bad belle.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by MrCork: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
hapsyno:

. ..he can't afurd it...it's a rental car!!! angry
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by ademusiwa3r: 9:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
MrDandy:

Bro is gonna cost you just less than $200 to get your name on your number plate, so stop saying this as if it's a big thing
Comot there you think say na naija where every body go just they drive car without license.
There you need green card to hold on some of this, including driving.
Wizkid can drive there let alone having a costumized plate.
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by FTrebirth(m): 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
emeijeh:
Big boy!

But why Davido come do head like Asari Dokubo for the last pic?
how asari dokubo head be? grin grin
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by InvertedHammer: 9:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
xavier0327:

Abeg it's not a big thing...it's only 140dollars!
/
Shhhhhhh

Every minor thing is a big deal in Nigeria.

It costs more to register a car in Nigeria than to get a customized plate in Canada. Don't let the dreamers here it. The fantasy is real.

\

1 Like

Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by Thisnut(m): 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
blackbeau1:
I hope as he and other musicians are spending money , that they are also saving for the future oh. Keeping in mind that someday, they'll stop being relevant in the music industry.
which future? My sister enjoy today and forget about tomorrow , other wise you're enslaving yourself to some prodigal kids.

You know what happens to a certain man that saved up for the future and died before he could enjoy those rewards for his labor? His son bought the most exotic car and lavished the rest money on slay queen even before the dad was buried.

True story

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by Afrocentric: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
marxist88:
WHAT KIND NONSENSE IS THIS ,get money in naija spend it in ITALY: MUMU
Toronto is not ITALY. it's Canada

1 Like

Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by MrDandy(m): 9:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
beamtopola:

Comot there you think say na naija where every body go just they drive car without license.
There you need green card to hold on some of this, including driving.
Wizkid can drive there let alone having a costumized plate.
Lol.. funny enough- I saw this Davido's particular car yesterday, and it's gonna cost me just around 200 bucks to get that done too despite the fact that I'm not a celebrity.. so stop talking about a whole wizzy!
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is what you hardly see Wizkid doing. . Always showing off
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by delors(m): 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Wtf! My area! York Mills
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
MrDandy:

Lol.. funny enough- I saw this Davido's particular car yesterday, and it's gonna cost just around 200 bucks to get that done too despite the fact that I'm not a celebrity.. so stop talking about a whole wizzy!
Not in nija o
If wizzy does this, na straight to cell. Citizen count.
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by MrDandy(m): 9:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
beamtopola:

Not in nija o
If wizzy does this, na straight to cell. Citizen count.

Forget that thing! Once you're legally living in Canada, you can get that shiit done. I have guys who're on student permit and they have their monicker on their number plates. It's just gonna cost you more on your insurance
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by 2bam: 9:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
But this guy is living life to the fullest!
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
MrDandy:

Forget that thing! Once you're legally living in Canada, you can get that shiit done. I have guys who're on student permit and they have their monicker on their number plates. It's just gonna cost you more on your insurance
Thank God you said study permit. That means if you don't have green card you can't acquire license and if can't acquire license, you can't drive. Wizkid can't drive in Toronto.
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by samwash(m): 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Heaters everywhere, its his money, let him spends it the way he likes. He has right to spend the money he made legitimately.
Provided he is saving & investing for the later days.
Davido, God forbid say u go broke tomorrow, no Nigerian go answer you ooo!!! talkless of helping you.God help you.
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by MrDandy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
beamtopola:

Thank God you said study permit. That means if you don't have green card you can't acquire license and if can't acquire license, you can't drive. Wizkid can't drive in Toronto.
How the f*ck will he get here without a visa?

Yes Davido is a US citizen, but Wizkid will need a visa to get here and he can drive if he has a visa, but it just gonna take time for him to go through the process and he don't need all that because he will only come here for shows, spend a week or more then get the f*ck out.

So stop the Davido hype!
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by madgoat(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
I really dislike this davido and i dont knw why. angry
Re: Davido's Customized Mercedes Number Plate In Toronto Has His Name (Pics, Video) by nnol(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2017
lonelydora:
chai dis one weak me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Gushes Over Painting From Fan That Portrays Her As A 'Queen' / 'Shame On You: — Wizkid Replies Lauretta Onochie / Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.