Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends (41201 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by hokafor(m): 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Cheating is he up and doing in his responsibilities as the head of the family? If the answer is yes, then would u rather marry a broke ass that will not cheat on u but ur future with him is blinking, u may end up cheating on him in one way or the other. So woman do the calculations and come up with ur own answer.

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by xtervaganza(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2017
Inanna:
And when we say men are scum, you'd see them foaming in the mouth like deranged, rabid wolves.
Imagine the sheer effrontery of the so called side chick. I really do not blame her. It's the useless dog of a man that debased himself and made a mockery of his marriage by chasing after her that gave her such guts. This is highly revolting!
Nigerian(some) men aren't worth my dog's shît. And to think that some of them brazenly justify cheating just makes me lose hope the more. What a generation of perverse and hopeless men!
is your father a scum? And all the males in your family

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by bigtalla(m): 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
dominique:

Some of them lie about their marital status, some lie their wives are terrible ad they're on the verge of divorce. True some shameless girls go after married men for money, just the same way some marriage women are still getting advances from men. As a married person, it is your responsibility to respect your vows. If you know you can't respect your vows, you have no business getting married in the first place.

Safe to say single people are free to cheat, right?
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by graphiti: 8:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
pocohantas:
The only Nigerian woman, who is hundred percent sure of her husband's location, at every given second...is a widow.

The worst thing about when men cheat is, they can't just fukc around in peace, tell the girl how men are polygamous in nature. They prefer to tell lies and denigrate their wives.
Lolz......its part of d format!

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by BigBrother9ja: 8:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
pocohantas:
The only Nigerian woman, who is hundred percent sure of her husband's location, at every given second...is a widow.

The worst thing about when men cheat is, they can't just fukc around in peace, tell the girl how men are polygamous in nature. They prefer to tell lies and denigrate their wives.
Your mom is really trying cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Izi4real(m): 8:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
nazanwannem:
A wife sent screenshot of chats she had with her husband's sidechick to relationship expert Joro Olumofin, and according to her, her husband's sidechick reported her cheating husband after she got cheated on. 

The sidechick further told the lady to warn her husband to stop disturbing her, after he cheated on her with her two friends. She also shared screenshots of messages between her and the man who was begging her not to leave him,while claiming to be managing his wife. 

Here's the chats; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/sidechick-reports-husband-wife-cheated/

If you are encountering problems in your home, then tell the one who instituted marriage. That's why I always advice persons to watch the movie *War Room*
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by BigBrother9ja: 8:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
If this man happens to be my husband... Baba cannot collect pass 20 to 40k.... He won't even be able to climb me without my permission. I hate cheating husbands

Don't quote me o
MAY THE CHARM BACKFIRE ON YOU IF YOU HAVE EVER SLEPT WITH ANOTHER WOMAN'S HUSBAND.
IN JESUS NAME.
AMEN.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by ready2learn: 8:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
Men!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by rapcy(m): 8:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
pocohantas:

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
Men ? E dey una body!

What a shame .
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
pocohantas:

grin grin grin grin
You got me mehn grin
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Czzy: 8:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
pocohantas:

Please, it is not all men that sleep around. I have been married for six years; I have never cheated on my wife. My job entails a lot of traveling, but I keep to myself till I return home. Not all men are dogs. I have my dignity intact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Prognose:
All men cheat. In Nigeria, UK, Canada or Australia, all men cheat. It doesn't stop them taking care of their wives and children, it doesn't stop them from carrying out their duties responsibly. Women on the other hand, enter a relationship with their heart and soul and can kill for the one they love. In fact there was a study that said men that cheat are less likely to engage in domestic violence. It's the men that are caught that are hung out to dry.
It might not be a nice thing to hear, but it's the truth.

One guy will come now and say he has never cheated. Give it time wink

I don't know why people think women don't have casual affairs. I guess the reason is that women are very quiet and good at it. You only hear about the ones who want to leave their husband, because those are the ones that talk. Most of the married women I know have had an affair with someone else and their husbands never knew. I already told my husband I will have one soon. He takes it as a joke. I won't mention it again as I have been completely honest about it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by aragonchuks(m): 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

He no fit o, if baba no fit do am, I Sabi churches wey go use candles glue us together smiley
Abeg i need that church o.. Em dey do me like say my babe wan change levels
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by ofuonyebi: 8:29pm On Aug 06, 2017
Don't forget that as it is with men, so it is with women!

But one thing is clear, men or women (husby or wife) who cheat on themselves

are only trying to play the old monkey game BUT one day, "monkey go-go to market he no go return!"...
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by streetzdreamz(m): 8:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
there are three sides to every story,this is just a version,no one knows the mans story and the real truth,yea its obvious he cheated,and he is a shameless lowlife to defile his marital vows,but hey! some ladies basically pushes their husband's to the wall,that heartless heart once cared too much and got hurt in the process,and when the monster in them is fully grown the society frowns at their actions, though unjustifiable howbeit we all humans,i always frowned at anything cheating until I got a first hand experience about it all,made the general idea of faithfulness a real waste of time,marriage ain't meant for everyone,if you can't stick by the vows then don't exchange them....some ladies are naturally irritating sassy BL**dy creatures,they turn a good man into a monster,some men too are swine's,there ain't no washing em clean, they'd return to their natural habitat, at the end the victims screams bloody murder!!!!! look well before you leap,and after your first safe landing,keep being watchful and careful,nothing lasts forever they say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
FortuneTeller:
I already told my husband I will have one soon. He takes it as a joke. I won't mention it again as I have been completely honest about it.

I pmed you to see if I can help you out and prevent this from happening . Its a devilish trick which might excite you . wink
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by omooba969(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2017
sexybbstar:

He no fit o, if baba no fit do am, I Sabi churches wey go use candles glue us together smiley

Your orientation no be here and you're a disaster waiting to happen. undecided

You & jazz are like -

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by hesilo(m): 8:33pm On Aug 06, 2017
Inanna:
And when we say men are scum, you'd see them foaming in the mouth like deranged, rabid wolves.
Imagine the sheer effrontery of the so called side chick. I really do not blame her. It's the useless dog of a man that debased himself and made a mockery of his marriage by chasing after her that gave her such guts. This is highly revolting!
Nigerian(some) men aren't worth my dog's shît. And to think that some of them brazenly justify cheating just makes me lose hope the more. What a generation of perverse and hopeless men!

Now people like you are the reason men cheat. Look at the way your hot sexy legs are getting men unable to think well. Women still remain the reason why men cheat. If you can go to an open mall with almost your panties why then do you think it would become hard for men to cheat? grin
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 06, 2017
This can't be real.

None of this no moral, strawberry runzs girl will piss away the chance of a masters degree study in the U.K.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2017
Prognose:
All men cheat.

Do you know every man and can you provide evidence to support this claim ? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by BigBrother9ja: 8:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
Gwaihir:

Sinker guy grin

"get out" of here man grin
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by kkins25(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
pocohantas:

aswear you bad. hahahahahahahaha. lmao. funmisticqueen will agree im sure
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by kidaby: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Prognose:
All men cheat. In Nigeria, UK, Canada or Australia, all men cheat. It doesn't stop them taking care of their wives and children, it doesn't stop them from carrying out their duties responsibly. Women on the other hand, enter a relationship with their heart and soul and can kill for the one they love. In fact there was a study that said men that cheat are less likely to engage in domestic violence. It's the men that are caught that are hung out to dry.
It might not be a nice thing to hear, but it's the truth.

One guy will come now and say he has never cheated. Give it time wink

Funny thing is, it has now been seen that women also cheat as much as men. They also get tired of sleeping with one man but societal expectations, love and maturity (its not good for the family unit ) stops them from exploring. In societies where they are sexually progressive these days, we can infer that women sleep around as much as men and fight not to be called whores because of that.

I'm not advocating for both parties to be adulterous, I'm just saying it takes God, upbringing and self control to be faithful in marriage.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Sinker guy grin

"get out" of here man grin

Abi the babe post no reach to sink grin
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by dominique(f): 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
bigtalla:

Safe to say single people are free to cheat, right?

They're free to explore other options (not sexually o) as not all relationships lead to marriage. Once you're married, you have to to respect your vows.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by bigtalla(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
dominique:

They're free to explore other options (not sexually o) as not all relationships lead to marriage. Once you're married, you have to to respect your vows.

As a single lady, does "other options" include dating a married man who, as you say, may have talked bad about his wife...? If your answer is NO, then I repeat what I said earlier.....for every scum cheating man, there is an equal(if not more) scum cheating lady out there...
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by palz(m): 9:07pm On Aug 06, 2017
sunshineG:
bro you are 100% right

They think they are uniting to fight against men but they are united to fight against themselves

They build a metal block as some sorts of strength, but history have shown that those who who build mental block do so out of fear rather than out of strength

You can see from the obvious likes they dash each other and how they are quick to respond and comfort each other
Enough said bro

They are not my problem

Don't mind them....they'll never talk about women that cheats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
kkins25:
aswear you bad. hahahahahahahaha. lmao. funmisticqueen will agree im sure
i agree, but that babe is savage
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by hardbody: 9:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
pocohantas:

A slight amendment to your view, the only other Nigerian woman who can tell you the husbands location with certainty is Aisha Buhari
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by unqombothi(f): 9:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
Benita27:
You're dating a man(dog) whose moral compass is low and expect loyalty...she must be sick in the head. grin

If a man could cheat on his wife with a sidechick, his chances of sleeping with other women is 100% guaranteed.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Rozaytee: 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Should i rethink getting married
cause it seems no nigerian husband is faithful
my dear cheaterzz are every were all over d world ....abroad is d worst husband will cheat and tell his wife he is inlove wit his side chic and divorce is d next thing....just pray to God for ur own kind of man....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / My Husband Films Me During Sex, Leaks Video — Woman / Take Your Children To Their Father Or Else - Man Tells Wife (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.