Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends (41209 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With A Guy From Work And I Don't Know What To Do. / Uk-based Nigerian Wife Attacks Husband’s Sidechick With Bleach / Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Odunharry(m): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Should i rethink getting married cause it seems no nigerian husband is faithful
Good to know you have heard the story of how all married men(Husband) cheat.
There are good men out there though.. Look well
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 06, 2017
Anybody that proposes to me will receive slap in response. Who's got time for all this foolishness. Marriage Is a joke these days
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by planetx13: 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
Women can be very funny and selfish at times. Let's analyze this..... A married man cheats on his wife with a side chick who knows he is married.... her friends now cheat with the same married man whom they know is dating their friend and is also married (3 to be precise)... this means 4 women have cheated as against 1 man whom they all know is married and then you only castigate the man.. May I remind you that even the Bible most women are quoting says that both parties involved have committed a sin. After all these girls might have relationships and they are still sleeping around. Women should stop acting coy and accept the fact that they cheat as much as men

2 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
If this man happens to be my husband... Baba cannot collect pass 20 to 40k.... He won't even be able to climb me without my permission. I hate cheating husbands

Don't quote me o

I will quote n nothing will happen which mumu babalawo they give u mind.just pray it doesn't happen to u

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Zeze06(m): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
And am still here grin
lartty:
LMAO. shit happens!
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Zeze06(m): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
That's not the problem, the problem is your frustration that consumed your sense of humour undecided
rychard:

Penis is also a biological term... Pls look for another joke
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Zeze06(m): 10:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin
Drguzzykola:

hahahahh..
abeg o.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Zeze06(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin your mind need purging grin
Drguzzykola:

hahahahh..
abeg o.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Jman06(m): 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
Prognose:
All men cheat. In Nigeria, UK, Canada or Australia, all men cheat. It doesn't stop them taking care of their wives and children, it doesn't stop them from carrying out their duties responsibly. Women on the other hand, enter a relationship with their heart and soul and can kill for the one they love. In fact there was a study that said men that cheat are less likely to engage in domestic violence. It's the men that are caught that are hung out to dry.
It might not be a nice thing to hear, but it's the truth.

One guy will come now and say he has never cheated. Give it time wink
Failures always seek company! The fact that you are so irresponsible that you can't be faithful to your wife doesn't mean all men are like you. Just admit that you are morally bankrupt and stop rubbing your oil of immorality on all men.

Pulling stats from your assz just to get a go-ahead for your dance of shame.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by VanBommel(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Inanna:
And when we say men are scum, you'd see them foaming in the mouth like deranged, rabid wolves.
Imagine the sheer effrontery of the so called side chick. I really do not blame her. It's the useless dog of a man that debased himself and made a mockery of his marriage by chasing after her that gave her such guts. This is highly revolting!
Nigerian(some) men aren't worth my dog's shît. And to think that some of them brazenly justify cheating just makes me lose hope the more. What a generation of perverse and hopeless men!
scum like your dad right?
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by VanBommel(m): 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jerrypolo:

Hello pretty,

How is your dad?
her dad is a scum

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by VanBommel(m): 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
trustyshoess:
Anybody that proposes to me will receive slap in response. Who's got time for all this foolishness. Marriage Is a joke these days
abeg shut up jare undecided undecided its your type that would upload 500 pictures of you being proposed to on facebook, instagram, nairagram... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I pmed you to see if I can help you out and prevent this from happening . Its a devilish trick which might excite you . wink

Stay in your lane sir. angry

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by linearity: 12:17am On Aug 07, 2017
Gwaihir:
Looks staged to me, i am not saying such do not happen but this doesn't look real. A woman will typically want to meet up with this lady gather more facts and evidences to use against the husband. She may even collude with the girl to burst in on one of the girl's friend just so she can fck him up proper.

That's the naija women i know, at least the literate ones as this one appears to be.

I may be wrong though.

Not all women want to 'break their home'. Many are not prepared to leave their cheating husband, some see it as a defeat to themselves and a big win for the side chick.

Many will want to continue in the marriage as long as their position as the house wife is guaranteed and the husband keep his cheating at a low profile and also don't bring diseases home.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by olaremint(m): 12:43am On Aug 07, 2017
Nigerian ladies watch too much telemundos, they are fed with stories of love and foolishly believe it, wake up to reality. When a man cares for u and the children, what else is your problem. If he wants 2 or 3 women, it's his money not yours, if you can't stomach it ask God to send u an angel from heaven who won't date other women . Look in the mirror, your dad has other women but your husband cannot. Psheeww. Today's kids.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 07, 2017
pocohantas:
The only Nigerian woman, who is hundred percent sure of her husband's location, at every given second...is a widow.
My wife knows my location 24/4 grin grin grin
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Foxie: 3:17am On Aug 07, 2017
WhiteSoup:
And Buhari is still in London washing this things happening undecided
Watching
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by adetayo234: 4:12am On Aug 07, 2017
Benita27:
You're dating a man(dog) whose moral compass is low and expect loyalty...she must be sick in the head. grin

If a man could cheat on his wife with a sidechick, his chances of sleeping with other women is 100% guaranteed.

Does she want to tell us she never saw signs when they were dating? Maybe the money and expensive gifts were so irresistible to her, making her marry him at all cost.
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by kilokeys(m): 5:14am On Aug 07, 2017
Inanna:
And when we say men are scum, you'd see them foaming in the mouth like deranged, rabid wolves.
Imagine the sheer effrontery of the so called side chick. I really do not blame her. It's the useless dog of a man that debased himself and made a mockery of his marriage by chasing after her that gave her such guts. This is highly revolting!
Nigerian(some) men aren't worth my dog's shît. And to think that some of them brazenly justify cheating just makes me lose hope the more. What a generation of perverse and hopeless men!

Look at who is talking.. On ur dp.. U snapped just ur lap.. What's the motive.? Fine, u say most men are dogs.. That's okay.. Dog sleeps with dogs.. A female dog is called a bitttch.. Ur market too go sell.. Just work harder

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by networkrecharg: 7:10am On Aug 07, 2017
sexybbstar:
If this man happens to be my husband... Baba cannot collect pass 20 to 40k.... He won't even be able to climb me without my permission. I hate cheating husbands

Don't quote me o

Yes...
PLS STAY FAITHFUL
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by coolhamid(m): 7:30am On Aug 07, 2017
Inanna:
Your father and brothers inclusive right ?? Assshole

2 Likes

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by donephi(m): 7:55am On Aug 07, 2017
pocohantas:
The only Nigerian woman, who is hundred percent sure of her husband's location, at every given second...is a widow.

The worst thing about when men cheat is, they can't just fukc around in peace, tell the girl how men are polygamous in nature. They prefer to tell lies and denigrate their wives.
How many men have you met to have come up with this fallacy
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by dominique(f): 8:09am On Aug 07, 2017
bigtalla:

As a single lady, does "other options" include dating a married man who, as you say, may have talked bad about his wife...? If your answer is NO, then I repeat what I said earlier.....for every scum cheating man, there is an equal(if not more) scum cheating lady out there...

So there are no single men to explore her options with. In a situation where a married person cheats, the greater evil is the married person not the person they're cheating with. Why make vows before God and man if you cannot stick to them?
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by humilitypays(m): 8:13am On Aug 07, 2017
The funniest part is......majority of the females screaming about men cheating, cursing men and saying all things bla bla bla.....are side chicks....take it or leave it. These ladies making noise here are not even the main girlfriends of their supposed boyfriends....virtuous women don't make such noise....they pray to God for grace and help, not vent and curse and even plan to go diabolical.

No matter what anybody may try to say here......all men; American men o, Japanese men o, Nigerian men o, Portuguese men o, English men o, German men, etc are all polygamous by nature. It is in the nature of men to desire to have sex with as many attractive women they can have as possible....but only one thing can make a man not to allow that natural urge to take over his life, and that's the absolute fear and love of God not even love of his wife because a man can love his wife and still cheat on her not because she is ugly or bad, but because it is in the nature of all men to explore till they die or get weak.

So dear ladies, if you want your man to be faithful to only you, then try and draw him closer to God....pray for him, encourage him by all means you can to be close to God so that the fear of God in him will make him stay faithful to you.

If you think white men or Asian men or Arab men don't cheat on their spouses, then you are just a kid and you haven't traveled or worked closely with white men. I have and I can tell you that white men are the biggest cheats....they only try to hide it when they are in their country just to avoid the law over there that favors women in terms of divorce.

If Jay Z can cheat on Beyonce, if Kanye West can cheat on Kim Kardashian, if Bill Clinton can cheat on Hillary Clinton severally, if President Putin can cheat on his ex wife, if Ex Italian Prime Minister Bellusconi can cheat on his wife repeatedly with young models, if David Beckham can cheat on Victoria Beckham, if Prince Charles can cheat on Queen Elizabeth of England, if Former Israeli President can cheat on his wife with his presidential staff, if Obama can make efforts to cheat on Michelle, then who are you to make noise or judge men

Even David the man after God's heart was a loose man when it comes to women....God created man and God alone understands the problem of men...and only God can solve that problem not women.....so dear ladies, stop making noise about men cheating....only God understands....and don't think a man that cheats won't make heaven.....making heaven isn't by righteousness but by the grace of God that showeth mercy! wink wink
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by humilitypays(m): 8:17am On Aug 07, 2017
....and lastly, if you want a man that will stick to only you forever without any lady trying to hypnotize him, then go and marry a poor man! angry angry
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Curry30: 8:21am On Aug 07, 2017
Inanna:

And you will get married to one of them Huhhhh

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by humilitypays(m): 8:31am On Aug 07, 2017
trustyshoess:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy you haven't met the right man that will make you forget there's anything like cheating....he will even make you turn to defender of male cheaters, pay for such and they are many out there wink wink
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Curry30: 8:42am On Aug 07, 2017
planetx13:
Women can be very funny and selfish at times. Let's analyze this..... A married man cheats on his wife with a side chick who knows he is married.... her friends now cheat with the same married man whom they know is dating their friend and is also married (3 to be precise)... this means 4 women have cheated as against 1 man whom they all know is married and then you only castigate the man.. May I remind you that even the Bible most women are quoting says that both parties involved have committed a sin. After all these girls might have relationships and they are still sleeping around. Women should stop acting coy and accept the fact that they cheat as much as men

Bless you for this analogy. Women are their own worst enemy. They live in denial and claim to be victims. The first girl knew the man was

married yet she went ahead cos of probably what she gained from him. A man who Cheated on his wife with you will cheat on you with

another woman. It's a pity women generally don't think things through before they act. MORE LOGIC, LESS EMOTIONS pls.

1 Like

Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by lalanice(f): 8:59am On Aug 07, 2017
Gwaihir:
Looks staged to me, i am not saying such do not happen but this doesn't look real. A woman will typically want to meet up with this lady gather more facts and evidences to use against the husband. She may even collude with the girl to burst in on one of the girl's friend just so she can fck him up proper.

That's the naija women i know, at least the literate ones as this one appears to be.

I may be wrong though.
not that you maybe, you are wrong. every woman react differently. the story sounds very real
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 07, 2017
Zeze06:
That's not the problem, the problem is your frustration that consumed your sense of humour undecided

You sound like those wannabe comedians who crack dry jokes and end up laughing alone.. Your joke dry end of story..
Re: Sidechick Reports Husband To His Wife After He Cheated On Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 07, 2017
VanBommel:
abeg shut up jare undecided undecided iys your type that would 500 pictures of you being proposed to on facebook, instagram, nairagram... undecided undecided undecided
You shut up! Was I talking to you? You go and propose to your girlfriend if you have one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Danish Woman Adopts 'Witchcraft' Boy And Gives Him A New Name (Photo) / Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? / Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.