Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

5 Things FG Must Do To Curb The Sececionist Group Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Things FG Must Do To Curb The Sececionist Group Biafra (431 Views)

CNN Adverts: FG Must Punish Dangote, Zenithbank, Globacom - Bode George / “FG Must Act Now!”, Nigerian Gov. On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / FG Must Stop Lying About Boko Haram — ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things FG Must Do To Curb The Sececionist Group Biafra by ashybabs(m): 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
I belive it is a treasonable offence for any person or group to threaten our unity with hate speeches, and discord. So i belive it is the priority of every soveriegn goverment to do all it takes to maaintain its peace and unity.
I am not dogmatic, i do not consider my self to be tribal though i am S.western, i do not entertain much partisan politics, i have being dealt the same card as an average Nigerian who has never being in the corridors of power.
These re my views
1.FG must endorse and sponsor inter-tribal marriages: lately we learnt that The first lady led a campaign in the east together with eastern ladies. We cannot disregard the major influence that women play in today's society. Let the government put together a fund that encourages inter tribal weddings in the very core of the north and the east. Time in memorial, man has always settled great disputes with marriage of families and of royalties. With more families peace at stake, love will make a way

2.Enlist more igbos in ministerial positions: the government must sacrifice more positions of power to the south easterners. This option dosent seem negotiable, it appears that Nnamdi sponsors are the same stake holders who would prosper if biafra comes to fruition, why not make friends from your foes.

3. Control the internet and mainstream media: i do understand the instrumentality of the press in any nations liberty, however i dont belive that the nations unity should ever be under question. No place can be completely democratic, on diffrent accounts in the western world news has being controled on details that account to treason.

4. Start a PR campaign for one Nigeria. Fg should sponsor adverts campaign that have one Nigeria as its theme

5. Rearrest Nnamdi: it seems Nnamdi kanu has gone beyond his bail conditions. He should be made to face trial, and be found acquited or guilty on his many treasonable counts.

In conclusion. All we need is one love �
Re: 5 Things FG Must Do To Curb The Sececionist Group Biafra by 40kobo77: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
I agree on 5.

The arresting of Kanu. Kanu should be arrested,and tge keys to his jail thrown into the lagoon.

Then let us wait for those that will be the first to stick their heads out,in the guise of any silly protests.

We still have a Federal Government and the Military is still answerable to them,and any trouble maker trying to cause any civil disturbance. Then the Federal might should be fully visited on them.

The last time the Federal Might visited the East,a certain bearded warlord called Ojukwu,stole his girlfriend's underwear,dress and high heels and dressed like her while running to Ivory Coast.
Re: 5 Things FG Must Do To Curb The Sececionist Group Biafra by Jabioro: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2017
The government is actually waiting for Nnamidi Kanu to commit more offence, with concrete evidences, proofs, then they can rearrest him.. They are been careful not to lose the case.. He would soon fade like opened ashes in the field..
Re: 5 Things FG Must Do To Curb The Sececionist Group Biafra by Igboesika: 5:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
Some people can never survive without Biafrans. It's a pity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things FG Must Do To Curb The Sececionist Group Biafra by AngryRebel: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
U all above me should continue. No government in d world have ever stop a secessionist group with hate speeches. Keep tagging all iPods as miscreants. Let me remind u that d same miscreants overthrow Gadahli n they did d same in Egypt too. Keep ur arrogance going n Nigeria will experience the same thing soon.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Army Chief Buratai Celebrating #shiagenocide With Wahhabi Savages / APC Chairman Oyegun Condemns Hate Speeches, Blames Losing Politicians / Breaking: Osinbajo Draws Line On Hate Speech, Says It Will Be Treated As Terrori

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.