Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church (94719 Views)

Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by fatiaforreal: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
Umuchineke!!!!
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by saintandsinnerz: 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
kikake:

@OP,

No Igbo gun men would open fire on innocent worshippers because the gun men did not see their target.

You people are covering the terrorists attack in the Ozubulu Church.

Please stop this, don't bring this to this tragedy! This is my village and it has nothing to do with what you're insinuating. The guy you're seeing his picture was the guy the assassins came to kill but they didn't see him and went to the church and killed his father and so many other innocent people. Yes, it is a terrorist attack, but it was not carried out by the people you're suspecting.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by segebase(m): 8:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
b
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by cytell56: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
dainformant:

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/ozubulu-massacre-chief-nnamdi-ikegwounwu-ebubechukwuuzo-ozubulu.html

See previous thread about his philanthropic duties here >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3490456/see-house-ozubulu-man-building

Ibos and money matter sef, na wa o. See innocent people killed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by PDJT: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
ehemwhy:
In saner climes the anambra state governor will be impeached or will resign for be being a known associate of a drug dealer.
The psyce of the young nigeria must change....hard work pays... There is dignity in labour...contentment takes you far...

-Well said.
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2017
psucc:
Whatever he cares to do for a living is best known to him. If it is legal, Godspeed but if illegal the long arms of the law is on his trail.

But the sacrilege in the House of God is condemnable in all material sense.
The sacrilege started when they allowed him to build a church without questioning his source of income, clean is clean, dirty is dirty you can't mix the two together. The parish priest should be arrested in fact everyone that even went to that church without questions should be under arrest.

6 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by ettybaba(m): 8:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
Because of drug money Igbo people made a 36 years old dude a "high Chief" shocked shocked

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by InvertedHammer: 8:44pm On Aug 06, 2017
/
Who cares?

In Igbo land, you could be satan himself but as long as you build roads, house and other social amenities for the communities, you will be transformed to a saint with people willing to kill at the mention of your name. It is every where.

Usually the most philanthropic people are the most dangerous ones. Pablo Escobar, El Chappo Guzman, 419ers, etc seem to use philanthropy to appease the gods for their sins. I bet you the community were singing his high praises until it came down to some of them getting caught in the cross fire. Most communities have one and they are known. Some of the things one sees in Nollywood movies are real life events. Everyone wants to the new eze ego of the community. The igwe, the church and the communities usually throw caution to the wind. Oh well...

\

10 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
ehemwhy:
In saner climes the anambra state governor will be impeached or will resign for be being a known associate of a drug dealer.
The psyce of the young nigeria must change....hard work pays... There is dignity in labour...contentment takes you far...
You are talking to Nigerians, they don't even know what hard work means anymore, all they know is " hammer today or tomorrow" there is a big problem in that society.

7 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by otitokoroleti: 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I don't know where 36 year old males are called "boys"
I have my reason for calling him a boy. I'm above 36yrs & I still see myself as a boy so keep kwayet!

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by ehemwhy(m): 8:46pm On Aug 06, 2017
StOla:
A hardworking criminal at 36yrs old, that would be called a successful Igbo man.

This tribe needs a lot of introspection. The worship of money has turned elders to youths, while wealthy youths have become elders.

As for the greedy church, money is not everything. Little time, they would recommend this criminal and murderer for a papal knighthood, while he is a king of the underworld in SouthAfrica.

High Chief at 36yrs? I weep for Ndigbo.
My brother no be small thing ,the average ibo man believes once he has money he can buy life...my own yoruba people are not left out, this is the generation of future leaders Nigeria is churning out and Biafra,Oduduwa and Arewa republics will inherit....i weep.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by tivta(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2017
sarrki:

They might need blood for their rituals
Another answer to that is may be they want it to look like herdsmen attack
Finally to make statement
Everything is not about blood money
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by muller101(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
sarrki:
He's not a bishop

Please let's use the word criminal
what's this one saying
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by Themandator: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
dainformant:

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/ozubulu-massacre-chief-nnamdi-ikegwounwu-ebubechukwuuzo-ozubulu.html

See previous thread about his philanthropic duties here >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3490456/see-house-ozubulu-man-building

They got there and learnt that he had left and opened fire on worshipper believing he was there...... Just drop us before we get confused

3 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by opius: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
Cholls:
my brother tell us dis guys antecedent

So , what is it ?
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by project2018: 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
ab11baddo:
Hardworking and industrious brother from the other side
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by hopefulLandlord: 8:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
otitokoroleti:

I have my reason for calling him a boy. I'm above 36yrs & I still see myself as a boy so keep kwayet!

my point still stands
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by katchagboro(m): 8:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
*IPOB* & *BLOOD-MONEY* are *5* & *6*
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by otitokoroleti: 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

my point still stands
what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by Flintstone06(m): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Still speechless at this barbaric act. My heart has never be as this rent before.

Na lie! Not even by your ex girlfriend?
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by nathasha(f): 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Abeg!!! They came to look for one man and started shooting the whole congregation. How does that even relate? . Unarmed innocent villagers suffered from a feud they have no idea exists. They should just spare us the details and bring culprits to book.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by Agimor(m): 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
sarrki:
Our politician always aid and condone criminals

What am I even saying sef

They are criminals

We have a lot of aloiysos and Evans in government today
Thank God say you dor dy get sense small small.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 06, 2017
attackgat:
This story is strange. Why would the gun men open fire on people in the church if the person they were looking for was no longer there?

They shot his father point blank first. Then maybe killed his relations too. Thats the gist on facebook.

4 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by bizzibodi(m): 9:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
some church & devil are one & same!y shld a drug lord donate a church building to d catholic church & dey all shout alleluyah!now dey are paying "bishop" with dia blood.

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by eposho: 9:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
bizzibodi:
some church & devil are one & same!y shld a drug lord donate a church building to d catholic church & dey all shout alleluyah!now dey are paying "bishop" with dia blood.
Even in italy, the catholic church hub nob with the mafia a lot, its a known secret.
So this guy building a Catholic church with papal blessing is not biggie.

5 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by dustmalik: 9:11pm On Aug 06, 2017
saintandsinnerz:

Please stop this, don't bring this to this tragedy! This is my village and it has nothing to do with what you're insinuating. The guy you're seeing his picture was the guy the assassins came to kill but they didn't see him and went to the church and killed his father and so many other innocent people. Yes, it is a terrorist attack, but it was not carried out by the people you're suspecting.
Thumbs up for being honest

6 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by dominique(f): 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
An under 35 year old is splashing money in your community, you never bothered to enquire about his source of income. You go ahead and grant him chieftancy titles, a whole high chief at 36! What money turns some people to is just pathetic. Now they had to pay dearly for their ignoranc. RIP to the deceased

10 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by nwoye72: 9:12pm On Aug 06, 2017
just forget our churches in nija,they are just their to recognize on those with money,Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 06, 2017
ab11baddo:
Hardworking and industrious brother from the other side
That's ANAMBRA for you.
Give Igbos BIAFRA and watch ANAMBRA destroy it in no distant time
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by olapluto(m): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) is strangely silent on this massacre in a church. Does that mean they only talk if it is fulani and keep quiet if it is a drug lord? As long as the drug lord is building churches? The shameless Apostle Suleiman and FFK will never talk on this issue.

This should tell us where Nigeria's problem is coming from.

14 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by bizzibodi(m): 9:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
eposho:

Even in italy, the catholic church hub nob with the mafia a lot, its a known secret.
So this guy building a Catholic church with papal blessing is not biggie.
Then am damn right d Church & God are not one & d same.
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by ipobarecriminals: 9:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
angry wink embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed grin sad sad Nnamdi ,Evans are DEMONS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.