Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church (94722 Views)

Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by maclatunji: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bede2u:

I'd rather live in a drug infested Biafra than stay in your version of safe Nigeria. Drug biz in the 1970s and 80s afteral was wat aided the black Americans transform to middle class today. And unlike poor skull miners in oshogbo, there is no Igbo man involved in crime who isnt as rich as fvck

Biko, if you don’t have decent things to type just log off. Drug business helped black people reach middle class in America?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by WetinConsignMe: 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
kayalla:

oooookkkkkkkkkk, but why dem come kill people for church na, re they related to drug man?

enhe! wat else does b stand for if not bitch?

He built the church​. It bears his name. It is an extention of himself. B stands for Bros. Bros can be man or woman. U single?
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by WetinConsignMe: 10:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
maclatunji:

Biko, if you don’t have decent things to type just log off. Drug business helped black people reach middle class in America?

He is a real hediot

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by WetinConsignMe: 10:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bede2u:

I'd rather live in a drug infested Biafra than stay in your version of safe Nigeria. Drug biz in the 1970s and 80s afteral was wat aided the black Americans transform to middle class today. And unlike poor skull miners in oshogbo, there is no Igbo man involved in crime who isnt as rich as fvck

M.U.M.U.

3 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by teepain: 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2017
freebrowsingtime:

Now, this is bugging me. WHY? Is his relatives there?
Which Message are they sending to him?

Obviously, someone with his wealth (If he is actually guilty) can simply vanish. Does this means they will destroy the whole town?
WHY the church?

What about his family members?
WHY didn't they burn down his house?

This issue bugs the hell out of me.

Yes, his father was in the church as reported. His father was shot at close range before they opened fire on others that were close to his father.

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
tooth4tooth:

And how is God going to answer prayers in such churches?
its left for them
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by foxyk(m): 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
kikake:

@OP,

No Igbo gun men would open fire on innocent worshippers because the gun men did not see their target.

You people are covering the terrorists attack in the Ozubulu Church.

Are u sure they are Ibo gunmen. they may be hired muscle from another tribe. with the instructions to shoot on site and deliver the job.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by DocHMD: 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2017
Trying to survive at all cost in the cursed difficult zoogeria is gradually turning we Igbos to animalistic being just to survive as things as harder for Igbos who are mainly self-dependent than other zoogerians. A very important reason why need to get out from the zoo. Zoogeria is destroying our values.

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by Dekadet(m): 10:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
So in essence he created publicity of celebrating his birthday then ran away and sacrificed innocent people. OK o

church built on proceeds of crime( Blood money as other people died b/c of this wealth that was used to lay the church foundation) and so the church will always be thirsty for more Blood.
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by SonofDevil: 10:37pm On Aug 06, 2017
Bede2u:

no skull mining in yorubaland case can outwit okjia shrine where thousands of human parts where littered in the shrine hundreds of human. Skulls was also discovered.

Basπard product of a baby factory the blood of those that lost their lives will continue to hunt you and ur paymaster till you both meet ur waterloo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by abfalkolly(m): 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2017
kikake:

@OP,

No Igbo gun men would open fire on innocent worshippers because the gun men did not see their target.

You people are covering the terrorists attack in the Ozubulu Church.

U get sense at all?

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by DocHMD: 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2017
www.reportsafrique.com/2017/08/anambra-church-attacks/

List and pictures of ozubulu indigenes who have died in south africa and whose death may be connected to this.
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by holocron: 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2017
otitokoroleti:

I have my reason for calling him a boy. I'm above 36yrs & I still see myself as a boy so keep kwayet!

Above 36? A few more years to 40! You are not 40 yet, but remember, a fool at 40 is a fool forever!

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by Danlakwaja: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
when will this act of evil stop in Nigeria
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by ziga: 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
Nigerians like to worship money.

We don't ever try to reason about where the money is coming from.

Politician go thief half of Nigeria come build toilet or bore hole, we go hail am.

Pastor go chop all of una money come buy bicycle for orphans, we go hail am.

People with no verifiable source of income go dey floss, pop bottles, we go dey hail dem.

Eye service go kill us.

And the culture of money worship is one of the reasons we will never get past corruption.

6 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Nwannem u try. But we call hawk "egbe". Which one be "nkwo"?

grin
You know "egbe" is kite and hawk is "nkwo" in Igbo.
Although they're all preys from same family of Accipitridae buh different papa and mama grin, that's the subfamilies.
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by kayalla(f): 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

He built the church​. It bears his name. It is an extention of himself. B stands for Bros. Bros can be man or woman. U single?

tank u. i see u speak bitch. yes very much
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by 6UEE: 11:24pm On Aug 06, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Nwannem u try. But we call hawk "egbe". Which one be "nkwo"?
nkwo is a kite (another predatory bird)
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by Boyooosa(m): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2017
CHIEFTAIN TITLE NO DEY TAY TO OBTAIN FROM DAT SYD SHA....

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by YemyTemmy: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
hardworking and industrious Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by 6UEE: 11:26pm On Aug 06, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

grin
Although they're all preys from same family of Accipitridae buh different papa and mama grin, that's the subfamilies.
***[s]no, it's the other way round. Egbe is hawk while nkwo is kite.[/s] ***

Modified **Actually you were right. Later did my research. My bad.
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by JAWBONE(m): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
ottohan:
Atleast he is using his drug money to develop his community unlike some skull miners and baddoo cultists in one region of the country , who mine as many skulls as they want but still remain poor and cursed
You really need to stop saying this...There is no justification for being a criminal no matter what 'good' things u do. The people of his community has paid for the so-called 'development' with their blood...I believe they would have being better in their underdeveloped state than being where they are now

3 Likes

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by valgbo(m): 11:32pm On Aug 06, 2017
Jfrankination:
ehya
guy how far Na
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by WetinConsignMe: 11:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
kayalla:

tank u. i see u speak bitch. yes very much

Ok! So let's get together and be lonely together. Mind u I don't believe in premarital sex. That's a no no for me. I don't even believe in premarital touching
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by WetinConsignMe: 11:45pm On Aug 06, 2017
6UEE:
***[s]no, it's the other way round. Egbe is hawk while nkwo is kite.[/s] ***

Modified **Actually you were right. Later did my research. My bad.

Proverb is the palm oil with which Ndigbo eat words.
Achebe is the greatest!!
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by WetinConsignMe: 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

grin

We no dey speak nkwo for my side. All of them na egbe
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by WetinConsignMe: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Boyooosa:
CHIEFTAIN TITLE NO DEY TAY TO OBTAIN FROM DAT SYD SHA....

Person wey single handedly build a whole church. If u get that kin money everybody go they beg u to come take chief, including Yoruba land
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by Bede2u(m): 12:03am On Aug 07, 2017
maclatunji:

Actually it was. Most successful black biz in d 60s 70s and 80s were bankrolled by drug dealers. Drug biz is business. Skull minning isnt
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by Boyooosa(m): 12:09am On Aug 07, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

Person wey single handedly build a whole church. If u get that kin money everybody go they beg u to come take chief, including Yoruba land
U GOT ME THERE... BUT TITLES ARE SILENT THESE DAYS IN YORUBA LAND, IT SEEMS THEY ARE ADVANCING THERE.
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by Dee60: 12:10am On Aug 07, 2017
High money, high chief! Rotten society!
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by WetinConsignMe: 12:52am On Aug 07, 2017
ziga:
Nigerians like to worship money.

We don't ever try to reason about where the money is coming from.

Politician go thief half of Nigeria come build toilet or bore hole, we go hail am.

Pastor go chop all of una money come buy bicycle for orphans, we go hail am.

People with no verifiable source of income go dey floss, pop bottles, we go dey hail dem.

Eye service go kill us.

And the culture of money worship is one of the reasons we will never get past corruption.

My Bros na true u talk. And it applies to both Yoruba and Igbo. All these people talking trash on NL are hypocrites
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by WetinConsignMe: 12:57am On Aug 07, 2017
Boyooosa:

U GOT ME THERE... BUT TITLES ARE SILENT THESE DAYS IN YORUBA LAND, IT SEEMS THEY ARE ADVANCING THERE.

Actually, to be honest, we copied that chief stuff from Yorubas. There was no title like chief in Igbo land b4 the war and even after

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos / Archaeology: Explorers '99.9% Sure' Remains Of Noah's Ark Is Discovered (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.