Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church (94725 Views)

Aloysius Ikegwuonwu Bishop Reacts To Ozubulu Catholic Church Killings / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting In Anambra: Police Reveal Reason For Attack / Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: Obiano Visits Scene, Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by Antichristus: 11:43am On Aug 08, 2017
The vast majority of the Igbos, post-civil war, have sold the very souls of their existence. In Igboland, no one cares about how anyone makes money. What counts is making money through crook and straight and spending it - including donating in cash and kind to religious organisations. Yet, some people wonder why younger generation of Nigerians increasingly are turning away from religion. Sadly, the same phenomenon is spreading across other parts of Nigeria where boys and girls with no identifiable or recognizable careers engage in fraud, drug and human trafficking, prostitution and other vices, living big and all they get is gratuitous salutation from all and sundry. SHAME!

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by Soyhe(f): 3:55am On Aug 10, 2017
Hmmm! At 36yrs High chief? Odiegwu

1 Like

Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by faithscharms(f): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2017
Hmm when different men come around flaunting whealth up and down we need to be careful and know what they are into for a living and not just get carried away by their money,that's how one alhaji was disturbing my life and I latter found out he was a big frudster,I can't be with a man that every second my heart will be racing due to the fear and tough of how he could be arrested or killed any moment and I might even get implicated too,Godforbid bad thing cry
Re: Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Who Built Attacked Ozubulu Catholic Church by Ndipe(m): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2018
Tragic. Sometimes people with lots and lots of money that they spend lavishly and indiscriminately is usually a sign that they acquired it through shady means.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Was The Book Of Enoch Removed From The Bible? / Reverend Sister Visits Village In Niger State Where Women Go Topless. Photos / Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.