Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,912 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

No Official Reaction From Nnamdi Kanu On Ozubulu Church Massacre? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Official Reaction From Nnamdi Kanu On Ozubulu Church Massacre? (671 Views)

See Reaction From People As Buhari Passes Adeniji Adele Lagos / Petrol Bombs Recovered From Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia By Soldiers - Police / Femi Falana: "Buhari Should Withdraw Soldiers From Nnamdi Kanu's Residence" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Official Reaction From Nnamdi Kanu On Ozubulu Church Massacre? by azimibraun: 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
Am just asking becouse I have not seen any. It will be suiting if he makes an official IPOB statement on the death of the innocent people, some of who may be his admirers and followers. Although he practice Judaism and the dead are catholics but in the struggle for biafra they are one. His people should tell him to make a statement. It is key to his struggle.
Re: No Official Reaction From Nnamdi Kanu On Ozubulu Church Massacre? by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
uotiba Muslims which method do you accept. ojukwu style no,uwazuruile style no ,now nnamdi and u say no again afonja whos style is okay ? the fact that you Muslims are worried about nnamdi style is an indication that he is doing a nice job THE MORE YOU COMPLAIN THE MORE DETERMINED WE ARE ,THE MORE YIU REMIND OF BIAFRA WAR THE RESOLUTE I BECOME. THERE IS A residual SPIRIT IN EVERY BIAFRAN THAT ANY DAY WE TURN IT ON MONKEY BABOONS AND MONKEYS IN THE ZOO CALLED NIGERIA LL BE OBLITERATED FROM THE EARTH. USELESS MUSLIMS
(

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Official Reaction From Nnamdi Kanu On Ozubulu Church Massacre? by psucc(m): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
Imagine KANU giving 'official' position on the Anambra tragic event?
What will Buhari's statement be?
Re: No Official Reaction From Nnamdi Kanu On Ozubulu Church Massacre? by Eastfield1: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2017
He gave a public speech 50 mins after the attack
Re: No Official Reaction From Nnamdi Kanu On Ozubulu Church Massacre? by PFRB: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
What of Osinbajo? ? ? ? ?
Re: No Official Reaction From Nnamdi Kanu On Ozubulu Church Massacre? by amjoseph19: 8:58pm On Aug 06, 2017
azimibraun:
Am just asking becouse I have not seen any. It will be suiting if he makes an official IPOB statement on the death of the innocent people, some of who may be his admirers and followers. Although he practice Judaism and the dead are catholics but in the struggle for biafra they are one. His people should tell him to make a statement. It is key to his struggle.
It seems like you guys won't rest.
You are yet to ask of the president official speech while you are already pointing 10 fingers at Kanu. How many speeches does Tinubu make whenever an attack is carried in a Yoruba land.

(1) (Reply)

PMB: "I've Learnt To Obey My Doctor's Orders, Not 'Court Orders' / AKSG Hosts Finance Minister Kemi Adeosun (photos) / Biafra: Why It May Never Come.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.