Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (1426 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by kanmosyl(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2007
Hi,

Is it possible for a girl and a guy to study overnight in the same room without anything happening. help me out now.
Re: Help by shally(f): 3:29pm On Feb 09, 2007
It all depends
First who is she to you?
And if you two can control yourselves
I dont see anything wrong!!

Unlease there's something you'r not telling us here lipsrsealed
Re: Help by kanmosyl(m): 3:39pm On Feb 09, 2007
She is nothing to me really we just met in class and she told me she will be coming over to my house to study overnight cus i have an edge over her in that subject and she understands that im gud at the course.
Re: Help by cuteass1(f): 3:48pm On Feb 09, 2007
I have to agree with shally, it all depends. Ofcourse its possible for two people of the oposite sex to stay in the same room together without anything happenning, but it all depends on the individuals involved. Only a fortune teller can give you a concrete answer to the question. Its something you have to find out by yourself. Everybody is different, remember wink
Re: Help by OmoEko1(f): 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2007
@ the topic

tell us if something happens sha. temptation is hard to resist.
Re: Help by OmoEko1(f): 5:08pm On Feb 09, 2007
@ the topic

tell us if something happens sha. temptation is hard to resist. grin grin grin
Re: Help by JosBoy4Lif(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2007
Im tempted to touch! grin
Re: Help by cuteass1(f): 3:01pm On Feb 10, 2007
If i may ask, the girl in question, is it the one you want to ask out on Val. day?

(1) (Reply)

Huge Man Problems / Sexual Satifation / Is Money The Basic Thing In A Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.