Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? (1375 Views)

I Had No Idea My Boyfriend Was Born A Woman (photos) / If You Suspected Your Boyfriend Was Cheating: / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by enolase(m): 11:02am On Feb 20, 2007
LADIES!

What would you do if you found out your boyfriend/husband was a "gay" (gay)?

Would you:

1) Forgive him and carry on with the relationship hoping he will change?
2) Give him the boot?

Would love to hear your reactions cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by Free(f): 12:52am On Feb 21, 2007
was he gay b4 i meet him or wot?

if so then i dnt date gays
so, ??
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by ima1(f): 2:27am On Feb 21, 2007
why didn't u just use the word Gay instead of gay, i know it means the same thing but that was mean
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by OmoEko1(f): 2:30am On Feb 21, 2007
@the topic
Forgive him but don't get back togethere, only if u want to risk your life by getting HIV or AIDS.
GAY PEOPLE DOESN'T CHANGE, ONES THEY ARE GAY THEY STAY THAT WAY
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by bluenubian(f): 3:45am On Feb 21, 2007
Omo Eko:

Forgive him but don't get back togethere, only if u want to risk your life by getting HIV or AIDS.
most naive statement heard so far

ima1:

why didn't u just use the word Gay instead of gay, i know it means the same thing but that was mean
thank u, u cant blame him tho, maybe he jus learnt the word

@topic,
if he s gay why would he want to continue with the relationship?
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by PTBNaija(f): 4:59am On Feb 21, 2007
Give him the boot no doubt. I don't feel the need to put myself in danger of some serious STDs.
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by Maneater1(f): 9:50am On Feb 21, 2007
PTBNaija:

Give him the boot no doubt. I don't feel the need to put myself in danger of some serious STDs.
i'm sure gay guys use protection as well. And please we should learn to stop using derrogatory terms like gay, its not nice. They are people too. You using that word to describe a person also says its ok for others to use words like bitch and nigger.

Lets all learn to tolerate one another and above all love unconditionally.

@ topic, i dont think i would continue the relationship.
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by spoilt(f): 8:59pm On Mar 12, 2007
the word gay is honestly not acceptable any more and is considered derogatory. the word is gay. lest you be considered a homophobe. that's just my own 2 pence.
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by Busta(f): 11:05pm On Mar 12, 2007
if a guy is gay, he won't even be dating a guy.

he's prolly bi-sexual, and i for one would leave him.
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by sisimose(f): 11:07pm On Mar 12, 2007
yep leave him, wat else can one do? just leave
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by ty4real(m): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2007
Na wa oh,i feel the world is coming to an end,God help us. cry
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by Qby: 9:52am On Mar 16, 2007
Depends, if i were married to him before i found out and he is truly not happy with the situation but "can't help it", i would take him to Pastor Chris for mind healing!! If he is happy with it and dont wanna change, i'll file for a divorce(adultery). If he were my boyfriend, well i'd ask to watch them live!!! cheesy
, just as a spectator, then bolt.

to guys, what would u do if u found your girl cheating on u with another chic
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by obanikoro2(m): 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2007
Qby:

Depends, if i were married to him before i found out and he is truly not happy with the situation but "can't help it", i would take him to Pastor Chris for mind healing!! If he is happy with it and don't want to change, i'll file for a divorce(adultery).

I believe that was an honest reply from an honest person. I'm a guy and had gay relations even sex b4. At the same time I have the most beautiful tin in the world as my fiancee. Dont get me wrong, I hate being or feeling gay- have stopped actually though still feel the urge sometimes. I've tot of telling my girl but I'm afraid she would leave me just like u gals have said and I will not be able to survive dat.

What do u tink I should do? Should I tell her my past even though I have stopped being gay (though still feel like it once in a while- just like every other sin).

To answer Qby, yes I will forgive her. I believe I love dat girl too much to forgive her anytin. It will hurt me so much and may mean us separating for while but will definately come back to her. She is simply my world kiss
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by obanikoro2(m): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2007
I'm sorry about the quote tin embarassed

Maybe its JJC dats worrying me grin

Dont know wat went wrong,was trying to quote Qby. But I hope u all got the message. Luv ya kiss
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by alabiyemmy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2007
what is your own girlfriend is a lesbo - what will u do?
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by obanikoro2(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2007
obanikoro2:

[/To answer Qby, yes I will forgive her. I believe I love that girl too much to forgive her anytin. It will hurt me so much and may mean us separating for while but will definately come back to her. She is simply my world quote]

Honestly
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by tianshie(m): 6:16pm On Mar 16, 2007
If your boyfriend were a gay,I guess that would make you a beard grin
You would need Magic to save the relationship tongue
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by Free(f): 3:07am On Mar 18, 2007
hmmm
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by sweetpie23: 4:01pm On Oct 25, 2009
I would move ahead and never look back.
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2009
Of course kick his dirty ass goodbye! cool
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by muffins(f): 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2009
^^Or maybe kick his ass off the relationship. grin grin
Re: What If Your Boyfriend Was A "gay"? by bluespice(f): 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2009
how hard was it to type gay?
y'all homophobic fucktards!

(1) (Reply)

How Can A Guy Or Girl Win Your Heart / 9ja Community Engagement / Slim, Fat And Medium Sized Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.