Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK (5539 Views)

Ozubulu Killing: Osinbajo's Delegate Led By Ngige Visit Catholic Church In Nnewi / FACT! Ozubulu Killing Is A Terror Attack / The Very Intelligent Man On Channels Today On Ozubulu Killing.(videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by Kazim88: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
The horrific events in Ozubulu town in Anambra state that took place today are shocking and barbaric. Dozens of worshippers slaughtered in the Church and at the alter by unknown masked gunmen.

I do not buy the Fulani Commissioner of Police’s version of events. He finished his investigation in record time and just a few minutes after the event he told us that those behind the attack were Igbos that were involved in a communal struggle which has its roots in South Africa.

I smell a rat here and I suspect that the government is trying to cover up the truth.

Until they show me the evidence I remain skeptical about the Commissioner’s assertion.

I believe that the usual suspects are behind these killings and the fact that they were carried out in a Church just one day after the Hausa song that called for the mass murder of Igbos was released all over the north is relevant and noteworthy.

Anyone that doubts that should read the lyrics of that shameful song and hear what those it was written by instructed their people to do.

This country has become ungovernable and I put the blame squarly on the shoulders of the Buhari/Osinbajo government who have encouraged this godless barbarity by refusing to arrest the Fulani herdsmen that have been butchering innocent people all over the country.

They have also refused to apprehend the Arewa youths who have openly threatened the Igbo with genocide if they don’t leave the north by Oct. 1st..

May God deliver Nigeria!

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by Sunofgod(m): 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2017

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by Kazim88: 10:52pm On Aug 06, 2017
How come minutes after the event, they came out to declare and announce the report of their "thorough " investigation.

Nigeria

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by Jabioro: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
Intral feud..!
Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by SmartchoicesNG: 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2017
grin
Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by Kazim88: 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
This is a Terror attack... 11 dead, 18 injured.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by doctokwus: 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
FFK man needs to be in a psychiatric ward.
He is clearly drug challenged.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by Ngokafor(f): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
I am highly sceptical about the reason officially given by the police as to the reason for this massacre..as well as the speed of the 'investigation' and conclusion.

Two brothers involved in a drug feud,one goes to the Church built by the other and opens fire on the parishioners..really?? undecided..

The truth will come out in due course....RIP to the dead cry

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
I knew the fu LA nis were behind this evil act, no sane Igbo man would kill innocent blood

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by 0b100100111: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2017
Cocaine is done with FFK!

Even when some drug cartel members re dropping notes on Facebook about the incident, FFK still has the effrontery- caused by expensive and rare hard- drugs addiction, to say its Boko-Haram

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by Kazim88: 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ngokafor:

I am highly sceptical about the reason officially given by the police as to the reason for this massacre..as well as the speed of the 'investigation' and conclusion.

Two brothers involved in a drug feud,one goes to the Church built by another and opens fire on the parishioners..really?? undecided..

The truth will come out in due course....RIP to the dead cry

Yea, it doesn't add up. they should have come out with something better

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by facelessangel: 11:13pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:
Cocaine is done with FFK!

Even when some drug cartel members re dropping notes on Facebook about the incident, FFK still has the effrontery- caused by expensive and rare hard- drugs addiction, to say its Boko-Haram
my friend keep quiet. Their is sense in what the man is saying. Was there any person apprehended that made confession before the police. How did they come up with this conclusion.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by tinkinjow: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
I'm still not convinced. If they had specific target why did they kill innocent people as it's quite clear no one was standing in their way. And why did the police say one gunman

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by EmeeNaka: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2017
This has nothing to do with Fulani.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by SuperS1Panther: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2017
FFK has gone from mad and madder to maddest.

he can only be making sense to deluded iPod Jews, Osus and dirty Pigs and idiots.

Funnyguy83:
The real story , their is an Mbaise side to it, Bishop's main boy , that served him was killed, after he left bishop, because one of the main actors called obrocho also from Ozubulu, an importer of drugs into SA lured the Mbaise boy to leave bishop, who has more than 500 boys working for him, including SA police . Bishop is fully into retail of drugs. Mbaise people threatened retaliation , sent emissaries to Ozubulu , their is also a Nonso from Nnobi languishing in Jail who claims Ozubulu people set him up, he claims he is the real owner of a popular park(territory) in Jo burg where drugs are sold that bishop took over, he said he will kill ozubulu people every month,
So the war is on three fronts Obrocho gang and bishops gang both from ozubulu,Mbaise Vs Ozubulu, Nonso( Nnobi ) vs bishop Ozubulu and Ozubulu.
Shame on all of them, our igwe intervened, which I spoke against, the bishop of Nnewi and the clergy also intervened, but I warned that the day of reckoning will come , nobody listened , they were all blinded by the drug money , from top to bottom, including our Governor. Shame on all them, the blood of the innocent souls are on their head, I worship in that church , actually gave them 200,000 Naira last Christmas.
A sad day for Ozubulu and Anambra . these are words of a bosom friend from OZUBULU. Bishops parents were allegedly killed in the attack.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by 0b100100111: 11:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
facelessangel:
my friend keep quiet. Their is sense in what the man is saying. Was there any person apprehended that made confession before the police. How did they come up with this conclusion.

And there is no sense in a Nairalanders account of what happened

Funnyguy83:
The real story , their is an Mbaise side to it, Bishop's main boy , that served him was killed, after he left bishop, because one of the main actors called obrocho also from Ozubulu, an importer of drugs into SA lured the Mbaise boy to leave bishop, who has more than 500 boys working for him, including SA police . Bishop is fully into retail of drugs. Mbaise people threatened retaliation , sent emissaries to Ozubulu , their is also a Nonso from Nnobi languishing in Jail who claims Ozubulu people set him up, he claims he is the real owner of a popular park(territory) in Jo burg where drugs are sold that bishop took over, he said he will kill ozubulu people every month,
So the war is on three fronts Obrocho gang and bishops gang both from ozubulu,Mbaise Vs Ozubulu, Nonso( Nnobi ) vs bishop Ozubulu and Ozubulu.
Shame on all of them, our igwe intervened, which I spoke against, the bishop of Nnewi and the clergy also intervened, but I warned that the day of reckoning will come , nobody listened , they were all blinded by the drug money , from top to bottom, including our Governor. Shame on all them, the blood of the innocent souls are on their head, I worship in that church , actually gave them 200,000 Naira last Christmas.
A sad day for Ozubulu and Anambra . these are words of a bosom friend from OZUBULU. Bishops parents were allegedly killed in the attack.

Get a life please!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by wakaman: 11:19pm On Aug 06, 2017
Ok, FFK is a mishap.
Drugged stupid.
What beats me is how to define is followership!

Pigly stupid idiots! Ipigs.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by SmartchoicesNG: 11:22pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

[color=#000099][/color]

Get a life please!
You are a liar

2 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
I think Anambra State needs serious prayers..
Things are going wrong there.
if it's not explosion..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by 0b100100111: 11:27pm On Aug 06, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

You are a liar

Okay!

Its Fulani herdsmen.

Hope you have read Obiano`s press statement. Am sure you haven't! Its all same!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by Kazim88: 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2017
0b100100111:

[color=#000099][/color]

Funnyguy83:

This story is cock and bull story....

D police did a quick investigation in seconds to determine this narrative.

It's simply crazy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by Rizstar: 1:30am On Aug 07, 2017
0b100100111:

[color=#000099][/color]

Get a life please!
You are their propaganda machine if at all you weren't part of the killers. God will wipe out your entire family and generation. You shall never know peace for this evil act you people have brought to destroy Anambra, Biafrans and Ipob

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by 0b100100111: 3:13am On Aug 07, 2017
Rizstar:
You are their propaganda machine if at all you weren't part of the killers. God will wipe out your entire family and generation. You shall never know peace for this evil act you people have brought to destroy Anambra, Biafrans and Ipob

Obiano is also a Fulani-man for saying what really happened in his press release.

Aljazeera and CNN, They re both Fulani stations.

All your South-African flat-heads bragging on Facebook about the killings re all Fulani herdsmen

Better face the glaring truth and stop peddling lies

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 07, 2017
0b100100111:

[s]

Obiano is also a Fulani-man for saying what really happened in his press release.

Aljazeera and CNN, They re both Fulani stations.

All your South-African flat-heads bragging on Facebook about the killings re all Fulani herdsmen

Better face the glaring truth and stop peddling lies[/s]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by Nobody: 3:16am On Aug 07, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
[s]FFK has gone from mad and madder to maddest.

he can only be making sense to deluded iPod Jews, Osus and dirty Pigs and idiots.[/s]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by 0b100100111: 3:34am On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=zurich1010 post=59222675][/quote]

When you have no point to make, You scream Afonja!

Drug peddler!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by rusher14: 4:17am On Aug 07, 2017
Kazim88:
How come minutes after the event, they came out to declare and announce the report of their "thorough " investigation.

Nigeria

Minutes after even your brothers on Nairaland had already acknowledged Igbo complicity.

Abi Igbo never kill Igbo before today?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by seunmsg(m): 4:48am On Aug 07, 2017
There is no sense in FFK's claim. We don't have to tribalise every matter because we don't like the president. This particular attack is not even consistent with the criminality of Fulani herdsmen attacks. They fight majorly over grazing areas and this particular village has no history of any previous struggle or confrontations with herdsmen.

On the other side however, the village appears to be a den of drug pushers. Even the church in question was said to have been built by a drug baron with proceeds of drug pushing. So, it is far more likely that what happened had everything to do with drug war and nothing else.

Still, the police should investigate properly and get to the root of the matter.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by FeloniousFelon: 5:45am On Aug 07, 2017
doctokwus:
FFK man needs to be in a psychiatric ward.
He is clearly drug challenged.

And the people that told you Libyans and Malians are the Fulani herdsmen belong where?

Only a fool will believe that SA based drug dealers were behind the attacks.

6 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by FeloniousFelon: 5:46am On Aug 07, 2017
seunmsg:
[s]There is no sense in FFK's claim. We don't have to tribalise every matter because we don't like the president. This particular attack is not even consistent with the criminality of Fulani herdsmen attacks. They fight majorly over grazing areas and this particular village has no history of any previous struggle or confrontations with herdsmen.

On the other side however, the village appears to be a den of drug pushers. Even the church in question was said to have been built by a drug baron with proceeds of drug pushing. So, it is far more likely that what happens had everything to do with drug war and nothing else.

Still, the police should investigate properly and get to the root of the matter.
[/s]

Which Fulanis? Or do you mean Libyans?

4 Likes

Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by Nobody: 6:03am On Aug 07, 2017
... I believe that this CP just got posted to Anambra. I always taught the Anambra CP was from Benue State.
Re: Ozubulu Killing: FG, Fulani CP Trying To Cover The Truth - FFK by Igboesika: 6:10am On Aug 07, 2017
Even children can read the handwriting on the wall.
How can you invade a church and start shooting innocent people (Over 50 people)instead of struggling to get the actual person you came to fight.

God punish APC. Someone created a thread and said something similar, but children of snakes were busy expressing their frustration on the person all in the name of insulting the OP. Now one of their own has said it.

Yoruba Mussslims should start criticizing one of their own as usual for exposing the truth.

Such a very shameful act.

The earlier this country is divided, the better.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Tinubu The Man Behind The Death Of Bola Ige and Funsho Williams? Pics / Where Did This Video Happen Pls, I'm Personally Interested Because Of The Ponmo / RMAFC Proposes 3.3% Cut In Federal Goverment Allocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.