Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

This Is The Type Of Person You Need To Wait For - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Type Of Person You Need To Wait For (481 Views)

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / Should I Tell Her To Wait For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Type Of Person You Need To Wait For by maritalblues: 10:51pm On Aug 06, 2017
Do not settle for your first love who you have nothing in common with anymore. Do not settle for your university boyfriend, who never really wanted a relationship in the first place. Dont settle for maybes and for someone who only cared a little bit for you. Dont settle for half-hearted love. Ever. Wait for the type of person who makes your insides light up at the very thought of them. Wait for the type of person who
makes you feel like you are truly walking on air, whenever you are in their presence. Wait for the person who makes you see the world in a different light. Who makes you see the world as something that is not meant to harm you. Wait for the type of person who fights for you. Who doesnt let you run away from them in fear of loss. Who grabs ahold your hand and tells you with so much strength and confidence that they arent going anywhere....
Continue reading here.... http://maritalblues.fincoapps.com/story/this-is-the-type-of-person-you-need-to-wait-for-if-you-ever-want-a-shot-at-finding-true-love-

(1) (Reply)

For A Wife To Be Broke Is Worse Than Disease / Someone Cant Bleep In Peace AgAin!!!! / My name is Augustus...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.