Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,656 members, 7,813,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

The Cain I Got From My Dad Made Me Resilient & Strong - Uche Ogbodo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Cain I Got From My Dad Made Me Resilient & Strong - Uche Ogbodo (434 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set / Fans To Uche Ogbodo: "You Can't Be A Bride Because Of Your Nude Photos" / Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cain I Got From My Dad Made Me Resilient & Strong - Uche Ogbodo by boluwatife22: 9:06am On Aug 07, 2017
The actress disclosed this while showing off her family members. That's her dad in the middle and a photo of her mom below too. Lol, so many people will now be forming 'aww, African parents, as if those floggings didn't 'reset' you guys.

You know, flogging those days can be referred now to as AUTO CORRECT. You get one stroke, 3? You just start thinking to yourself, emm, what did i do wrong oo, okay, i get it, i wont do it again. LOOOOOL.

http://www.ladunliadinews.com/2017/08/the-cain-i-got-from-my-dad-made-me.html

Re: The Cain I Got From My Dad Made Me Resilient & Strong - Uche Ogbodo by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 07, 2017
She didn't get Abel too?

Illiterate.
Re: The Cain I Got From My Dad Made Me Resilient & Strong - Uche Ogbodo by jupux: 9:19am On Aug 07, 2017
Good for you
Re: The Cain I Got From My Dad Made Me Resilient & Strong - Uche Ogbodo by emaxjey(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2017
ehn nah...in fact he really tried...that y u have to use 10litres of paint on ur face arbi...OK ..kwantinue...may be u mean sugar cane sha...

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Dr. Olakunle Churchill At Liberia Peace Festival / I’ll Remarry When The Time Is Ripe –tonto Dikeh / Video: Seyi Shay Ft. Eugy & Efosa – Your Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.