Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set (42287 Views)

Anto Lecky Wears Python Round Her Neck (PHOTOS) / Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' / Uche Ogbodo Assaulted By Military Man In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by favoritetalk(f): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2019
The actress in a video shared showed her on set with a snake wrapped round her neck..

That's pretty scary if you ask me 

Meanwhile any caption for the bare-chested guy behind her? LoL

see video and more reactions
https://favytalk..com/2019/07/uche-ogbodo-swingled-snake-round-her.html

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by drginger(f): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2019
Rubber snake or real snake? Even in my dreams

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by straighttalk(m): 1:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
Make belief

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Dutchleez(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
favoritetalk:
The actress in a video shared showed her on set with a snake wrapped round her neck..

Scam everywhere

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by passyhansome(m): 1:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
Uche Ogbodo Wraps Lalastica round her neck

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by BruncleZuma: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
I have a question about the semi-nude guy behind...

4 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by emmyt2: 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
This is what they are serving.

May God help us

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by ebije2(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
She try..its a baby python which is 80% harmless.. I promise to cut my dick if she fit hang rattle snake or viper.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Richdad50(m): 1:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
shocked
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Tmaritas76(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Where is Lala? Oh! See him behind,shirtless

9 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by ichidodo: 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
When that motherfvcker tries to squeeze your neck now,you'll start crying..

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by andrew444(m): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Fake plastic snake

Nollywood and mediocrity be like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Paroh(f): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
She and the snake, no difference.

I sell silicone Fleshlights for just 5k. Take matter into your hands and say goodbye to horniness. Free delivery within Lagos

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Zinny25(f): 1:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Is that a real snake??
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by mclorenzo(m): 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
And this is the reason Desmond Idiot want foreign movies banned

8 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
What's new about Pythons? Weak arse Nigerian soldiers called themselves dancing Python. I laughed. In the east, mostly around Anambra-Imo area, we adore pythons. We play with them and let them live in our houses for as long as the like. Its a taboo to kill python in those areas, even by mistake. You dare not make such mistake.

When I hear the Nigeria soldiers call themselves dancing Pythons, I laugh them. We're Python tamers

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by tstx(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
Oya... Ndi church you can start talking
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by wunmi590(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
Rough play

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by maklelemakukula(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
Why is that girl quoting don jazzy
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by JuanDeDios: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
ebije2:
She try..its a baby python which is 80% harmless.. I promise to cut my dick if she fit hang rattle snake or viper.
This isn't exactly a baby. But it's tame and pythons are non-venomous. This is a safe play.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Toscarele: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
I go like make em squeeze her neck small

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by TheAlchemist: 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
Poor acting, the snake looks like the better actress

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by mclorenzo(m): 1:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
Zinny25:
Is that a real snake??
Lala should come and confirm
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by sparko1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
drginger:
Rubber snake or real snake? Even in my dreams

You that you are afraid of cockroach, lizard! we are not surprise!
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by mikeapollo: 1:29pm On Jul 25, 2019
favoritetalk:

This is how they become possessed by different kind of spirits!! Python by riverside!!

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2019
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by wakes: 1:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
May it not be live snake
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by SammyTJack: 1:48pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lol
All for the money
Re: Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set by nerorex01: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2019

I thought they said round her neck...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sandra Achums Living It Up In Germany / AY And Iyanya At P-square House Warming And Birthday Party [PICS] / Davido Sacks His Manager, Kamal Ajiboye & Throws Shade At Sony Music [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.