Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Face Of Extreme Zionism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face Of Extreme Zionism (1472 Views)

The Hidden Kingdom Of Satan Disguised As Freemasonry And Zionism. / Dokubo, Others Warn Buhari, NNPC Of Extreme Measures / Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of Extreme Zionism by Afam(m): 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2007
More often than not, I have heard the typical Nigerian christian proclaim total and unconditional support for anything Israel does no matter how bad, usually citing the bible as a reference and the problem as God's fulfillment of His promise to Israel to occupy other people's lands.

From my inbox, enjoy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The video clip we are linking to shows a face of extreme Zionism which is becoming more commonplace. The video is of a drunken twenty-something Israeli settler threatening a British film crew and giving his views on Jesus. It is a shocking display of vulgarity.

Yes, he is drunk. We call this the "Mel Gibson defense".

Watch this video that is being seen by hundreds of thousands of people. It just might be more powerful than any essay ever written.

Here is the direct link to the video: http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=6595
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 09, 2007
The face of extreme zionism is a drunken Isreali teenager? shocked
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by 4Play(m): 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2007
You have to be a racist bigot to seek to besmirch an entire race through the actions of a single drunken teenager u pulled off the net
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by Afam(m): 10:29am On Feb 12, 2007
Interesting responses.

So, the guy was drunk yet he made statements that every Israeli believes in and is the sole reason for seizing arab lands?

@4Play,

Since you can write the words racist bigot I presume you know the meaning and if you do then I wonder why that tag does not fit well with you.

I guess you are too unintelligent to even understand that the title of the thread is from the body of a message concerning the video link, but what do I really expect from you?

I have never seen anyone more stupid than you in my lifetime and I do not believe there is anything you can do to salvage your already sorry state of intellectual faculty.
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by ono(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2007
Afam:

Interesting responses.

So, the guy was drunk yet he made statements that every Israeli believes in and is the sole reason for seizing arab lands?

@4Play,

Since you can write the words racist bigot I presume you know the meaning and if you do then I wonder why that tag does not fit well with you.

I guess you are too unintelligent to even understand that the title of the thread is from the body of a message concerning the video link, but what do I really expect from you?

I have never seen anyone more stupid than you in my lifetime and I do not believe there is anything you can do to salvage your already sorry state of intellectual faculty.

Lawd!! LOL!!
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by drlawng(m): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2007
The one with the low thinking faculty is the one that suggests the action of one teenager in an altered sate of mind, represents a whole race. This is a shallow and unintelligent analysis of the video. Borders on insolence and bigotry.
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by Afam(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2007
drlawng:

The one with the low thinking faculty is the one that suggests the action of one teenager in an altered sate of mind, represents a whole race. This is a shallow and unintelligent analysis of the video. Borders on insolence and bigotry.

Altered state of mind? Did he say anything that you have not heard before or something that the average christian does not agree with?

If the video had a drunk teenage muslim that says that all infidels should be beheaded, would you also dismiss it as statement being made by someone in an altered state of mind.

The question remains - did the teenager (according to you) say anything that is different from what the average Israeli or even christain for that matter believe as regards the claims Israel makes on lands it currently occupies?
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by drlawng(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2007
The average christian doesnt believe in anything he said. Also, I know a whole lot of muslims that are against terrorism and violence. Your analysis and conclusion is akin to all nigerians being fraudsters, as a nigerian, are you?

Doing the same thing you accuse christians and jews of doing only makes you look ignorant and i mean that in the very best way possible.
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by 4Play(m): 12:28am On Feb 14, 2007
This cretin trys to give the impression that Christianity fosters a set of beliefs akin to the views of the drunken Jewish teenager.This is demonstrably false.

Most Christians around the world have demonstrated a pro Palestinian bias which can be seen in the foreign policies of many Christian nations(votes at the UN) and in innumerable opinion polls.The last poll conducted of Europeans,most of whom are Christians,put Isreal as the biggest threat to world peace ahead of the likes of Iran.

Christianity has instead fostered an anti-semitic sub- culture where Jews are seen as the perpetual "Christ killer" who will never find peace until they accept the Messiah.

The author likes to tarnish his detractors with the claim of religiously misguided Christians who are wedded to the concept of Palestine as the Holy Land for the chosen people with him rising above such narrow minded religiosity.

It might instead be the case,that his anti-semitism,like that of most Christians has been harnessed by years of listening to sermons lamenting the stubborness of the Jewish people and their eternal culpability in their own sufferings.I too as a Catholic in Nigeria,heard such sermons especially during the Easter period.
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by lewa(m): 12:56am On Feb 14, 2007
Whatever!My beef is that the Isreali nation did support apartheid during those dark days and despite protestations from Nigeria and other countries she did not budge because of commerce. Thabo Mbeki wrote a letter to Hamas on their victory last year rejoicing with his "brothers and fellow comrades"!Does that make him a terrorist?Isreal is a nation surrounded by enemies and she's not gonna get any respite or rest.We all know about the story of 1948 and the abracada the UK and other nations championed.Anyways that's Isreal's beef we in Nigeria have ours.Not sympathetic to Isreal though, however i admire theie tenacity and resilience as shown in 1948,1967 and1973.Peace,equity and fairplay should be the goal in that region and hopefully something should be done and without the US interference due to the distrust she has amongst Hamas/hizbollah in that region!
My humble thoughts-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by Afam(m): 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2007
A public forum can never be a substitute for proper education.

Now, even people that roundly brand arabs or moslems as terrorists are coming to defend comments made by a drunk Israeli claiming that the lands were promised them by God hence they can go on seizing lands.

I hate people that are neither cold nor hot, people that are ready to swing to any side of the debate depending on the direction of the wind, people that do not have shame in what they say and the frequency with which they change them. It is really disgusting to read comments that are neither here nor there and yet the same people will accuse others of taking a stand based on reasons made clear on a forum.

4play,

For the simple fact that you are wrong in over 80% of issues you involve yourself in I will not be wasting time on your posts that swings like a pendulum. Posting no be by force, if you don't understand an issue learn or read or better still take a nap. Intellectually you are near dead.
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by drlawng(m): 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2007
Afam:

A public forum can never be a substitute for proper education.

Now, even people that roundly brand arabs or moslems as terrorists are coming to defend comments made by a drunk Israeli claiming that the lands were promised them by God hence they can go on seizing lands.

I hate people that are neither cold nor hot, people that are ready to swing to any side of the debate depending on the direction of the wind, people that do not have shame in what they say and the frequency with which they change them. It is really disgusting to read comments that are neither here nor there and yet the same people will accuse others of taking a stand based on reasons made clear on a forum.

Cheap semantics without addressing anything. This writing indicates you have yourself deviated from the issue and neither here nor there. Review your posts and be sure you are not guilty of what you are accusing before submitting your posts. One of the qualities of proper education (to use your own words) is clarity, well defined scope and sticking to the point in the way most will understand.

Afam:

4play,

For the simple fact that you are wrong in over 80% of issues you involve yourself in I will not be wasting time on your posts that swings like a pendulum. Posting no be by force, if you don't understand an issue learn or read or better still take a nap. Intellectually you are near dead.

In debates, opinions vary without any necessarilly being right or wrong. To make a blanket staement like the above is really shallow (notice this adressses the statement not your persona). on issues in debates, ther is always the rational and irrational schools of thoughts. You wil find that especially in bussiness, sometimes the irrational school of thought is the key to success.
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by Afam(m): 2:38pm On Feb 14, 2007
Well, since we seek clarity could please in one or two sentences summarize the essence of your posts as regards this thread?

It seems my response that I support the right of Israel to exist has completely shattered your basis for attacks.

If you believe that one's opinion could vary without being right or wrong what's your headache with my positions based on clearly spelt out reasons?

If you have a hidden motive put it down and I will address it, beating around the bush is something I do not have the time for.
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by drlawng(m): 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2007
@Afam

I see you want a fight. I am really not one to do that with you. You answered my question about Israels right to exist and it was satisfactory. You must have me confused with someone else by saying i attacked you, when? I stand by all my statements and please read my last post again with an open mind and see if you get my point. I notice you go around iinsulting people that do not see things your way. It is a recipe for failure. Trust me.

My last post addressed all what you said in diiferent parts that is why i have them separated.
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by Afam(m): 3:40pm On Feb 14, 2007
drlawng:

@Afam

I see you want a fight. I am really not one to do that with you. You answered my question about Israels right to exist and it was satisfactory. You must have me confused with someone else by saying i attacked you, when? I stand by all my statements and please read my last post again with an open mind and see if you get my point. I notice you go around iinsulting people that do not see things your way. It is a recipe for failure. Trust me.

My last post addressed all what you said in diiferent parts that is why i have them separated.

The statement in bold refers, you have exposed yourself as another highly subjective and irrational poster.

I have never insulted anyone on this forum for disagreeing with me or for having contrary opinions but I have always responded to insults in kind and I do not have any apologies for that as I have a right to respond to people in kind.

You may need to go back to every single thread where you have seen my insults and make a decent attempt to know when insults were introduced on the relevant threads.

Again, for making such a wrong statement (and believing same to be true based on clear bias) you are certainly not different from the same people that choose to see things from just one perspective.

Thanks for the advice but I do not value advice from people that lie against others for whatever reasons.

I knew you would come down to this and you did not disappoint.

Make no mistake about it, there are people on this forum that I almost never agree with and yet insults have never been part of our disagreements just as there are people that feel that anyone that disagrees with them should be insulted and as for me, I never let such people get away with such insults, I always send them back to the originators.

So much for your objective analysis and conclusion.
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by drlawng(m): 6:06pm On Feb 14, 2007
@Afam

Whatever floats you boat my man.
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by Afam(m): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2007
drlawng:

@Afam

Whatever floats you boat my man.

Not totally unexpected coming from someone that just made a serious allegation about abusing people only to be reminded that the allegation is 100% wrong with more than enough written content to prove it.

One more thing, making a mistake is not a crime but running away from it or ignoring it when pointed out goes to show what you hold supreme in your life. I hate liars and people that side step issues when they falter all due to sometimes overbloated ego.
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by buluti(m): 8:38pm On Feb 14, 2007
Afam:

One more thing, making a mistake is not a crime but running away from it or ignoring it when pointed out goes to show what you hold supreme in your life. I hate liars and people that side step issues when they falter all due to sometimes overbloated ego.

Hello, shocked shocked
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2007
grin

Why are you surprised buluti?
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by drlawng(m): 2:19pm On Feb 15, 2007
@Afam

In the sprirt of the saying: "Never argue with a fool because people might not know the difference", I will not argue with you. Self delusion is very dangerous (just a tip). Catch my drift? Naaah. I guess not.
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by Afam(m): 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2007
Thanks for the advice but your diversion will only make you look plain stupid for making a wrong accusation and clutching at anything around instead of hiding your head in shame.

I have seen egg heads like you that are inherently stupid without knowing it. Another slowpoke on rampage, ride on.
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2007
shocked

Same old Uncle Afam abusing those who disagree with his ancient "wisdom". grin
Re: Face Of Extreme Zionism by Afam(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2007
davidylan:

shocked

Same old Uncle Afam abusing those who disagree with his ancient "wisdom". grin

Lose the uncle, my name is Afam. I do not believe anyone will enjoy exchanging uncomplimentary words with people all the time so even though I hate it the alternative (which is to ignore insults sent my way just for having contrary views) isn't appealing either.

I will never abuse anyone that disagrees with me but I will always return the insults if/when they come.

All we need here is mutual respect for one another regardless of how we see things afterall we all come from different backgrounds, with different experiences and are bound not to agree on everything.

(1) (Reply)

God Punish You, Lord Lugard / The Higher The Number Of Police Checkpoints, The Richer The State In Nigeria / Has Beaf's Username Been Hijacked? Or Has Beaf Gone Mad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.