Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong (21889 Views)

Uche Ogbodo Wraps A Python Round Her Neck On Set / Fans To Uche Ogbodo: "You Can't Be A Bride Because Of Your Nude Photos" / Uche Ogbodo: "How I Was Used And Dumped By Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by swiz123(m): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2017
Uche Ogbodo took to Instagram to show off her parents, while also revealing that her dad’s canning got her this far and contributed in making her strong and resilient.

She wrote;

"With this Gentleman & Lady , I remain a baby , the most Stubborn of the house. Thanks Dad for all the Flogging & Punishments I got for misbehavior all the time, The Cain formed this resilient & Strong Willed Woman I am Today. God Bless You and Keep you Alive to Reap the Fruit of your Labor In Me"

http://www.lailasblog.com/actress-uche-ogbodo-show-off-parents-says-dads-flogging-made-strong/

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by DaBillionnaire: 11:14am On Aug 07, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by Leonbonapart(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by lilmax(m): 12:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
why is she covered up? what happened to her normal crappy outfits?

I know the mother is disappointed

10 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by PehaKaso: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
grin
Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by Igboesika: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Whiter than snow.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by djemillionia: 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
shocked shocked

tou mean your dad dey nack you , JESU
Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by kenbee(f): 12:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
OK now
Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by Prec1ous(m): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Mother is prettier

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by NobleAngell(f): 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
With your belly on display, I don't think the cane did much. But I can see that cuteness is in the blood. Lovely!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by adetayo234: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
The other lady is far more beautiful than her. No need to use cream to be beautiful.

Looks like the mum is the shy type. Maybe the Papa flogging was also extended to her, humbling her by force. lipsrsealed

Ayam in our street, Coman beat me tongue
Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by rose54321: 12:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
The dad looks young oh.
Nice pics.

5 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by FoolaniMadsman: 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
Kai So this is how these girls are bleaching... See mum an dad none of them are fair and see the oyibo wey dem born.. Maybe she was bleaching because of all d caning grin grin grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by Kizyte(m): 12:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
Where she come get the color na?

3 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
swiz123:
Uche Ogbodo took to Instagram to show off her parents, while also revealing that her dad’s canning got her this far and contributed in making her strong and resilient.

She wrote;

"With this Gentleman & Lady , I remain a baby , the most Stubborn of the house. Thanks Dad for all the Flogging & Punishments I got for misbehavior all the time, The Cain formed this resilient & Strong Willed Woman I am Today. God Bless You and Keep you Alive to Reap the Fruit of your Labor In Me"

http://www.lailasblog.com/actress-uche-ogbodo-show-off-parents-says-dads-flogging-made-strong/

Abel nko
Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by iamtardey: 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
so because pileh flog you nah... make we fry ponmo abi?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by austine4real(m): 12:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
Egbodo or is it ebolo?

Where. Are ur real parents?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by lexy2014: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
swiz123:

She wrote;

which of them is uche ogbodo in d pictures?
Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by lexy2014: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
lilmax:
why is she covered up? what happened to her normal crappy outfits?

I know the mother is disappointed
obviously.d mama is trying to smile
Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by swiz123(m): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
lexy2014:
which of them is uche ogbodo in d pictures?
the fair blonde
Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by whitering: 12:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Even with the father, she still slayed with half top.
Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by madjune(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
I love Ibo parents of the 80s and 90s.

Lovely.

By the way, her sister is naturally prettier.

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by MrMoney007: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
This one will still write that communicating with your kids when they misbehave is more effective than flogging
Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by Husty(m): 12:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
The FVCKS I don't give make me stronger.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by passionatebae: 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Igboesika:
Whiter than snow.

Brighter than her future

Lol

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by jaxxy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
Both parents are dark and shes like snow white
Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by lexy2014: 12:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
swiz123:
the fair blonde
i never would have known.so weavon wearers are also blonde? grin cheesy grin :Dthats interesting

1 Like

Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by swiz123(m): 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
lexy2014:
i never would have known.so weavon wearers are also blonde? grin cheesy grin :Dthats interesting
i never said her hair is blonde.i just said blonde cos her weavon is blonde
Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by rovher: 1:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Cane... not cain...
Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by lexy2014: 1:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
swiz123:
i never said her hair is blonde.i just said blonde cos her weavon is blonde
am just kidding sir no offence intended
Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 07, 2017
Them no flog u well,see as everybody cover body na only u come open wetin I know know
Re: Uche Ogbodo Pictured With Her Parents, Says Her Dad’s Flogging Made Her Strong by slowice(m): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
E be like say her mom no dey happy with her at all... She no even gree to wear uniform, maybe she those Christian mothers wey no like bullshit grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘it Is Not A Sin To Drink Alcohol’ – Born-again Rapper, Lynxxx / Who'z Got Da Sexiest Abs: Bow Wow Or Romeo? / Timi Dakolo Twerks For His Wife, Busola (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.