Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) (1490 Views)

She Asked Me Money After Turning Me Down 2 Months Ago, What Am I Paying For? PIC / I Bought This 36000 Naira Shoe To Impress My Crush(pic) / Congratulations To A Nairalander As He Proposed To His Pretty Crush (pic) (2) (3) (4)

Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 07, 2017
I love her so much that I wish to marry as my wife as in she's beautiful and she has a good character until she told me her mind on our latest chat and I also burst her too

Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 07, 2017
she's my day one crush ooo

Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 07, 2017
WTF is this

anyways lemme read it again cos i sense a minutscule sense in it

Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2017
woman..... if u no get much wahala, if you definitely living large na another wahala.....

Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 07, 2017
please how did i find myself here
Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
Na wah o

wetin be this undecided

Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by SINZ: 12:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
G boy grin
Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by RoyalBlak007: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
♤Sorry but you're still a LEARNER

cheesy A ßIG ONE
Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
guys on a serious note,... Do des guys reali do charm Ashin it cud affect people around dem??
Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by ojun50(m): 12:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:
u like tetafo that why
Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
This girl fall for you gann all she needs right now
Go to her tell her you really love her promise her you wont break her heart
Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 07, 2017
ojun50:
u like tetafo that why
Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:
same here oooo...confused set of being Nairaland and unnecessary posts are like 5 and 6.
Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
badoi:
any girl that believes this shiit you just wrote is a dummy....
Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
MzEddytan:

same here oooo...confused set of being Nairaland and unnecessary posts are like 5 and 6.
Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:
Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
badoi:
I too think so but maybe them don label G boys as a ritualist for her face that's why she's scared.... and perhaps I don't have any other work or family that will help me that's why am doing online stuff

Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
sekxy:

any girl that believes this shiit you just wrote is a dummy....
u are M0ron.... did u think am set of nairalanders that use to p.m girls here, that u even think of me staging this stuff. she's even a 300l girl in the best uni here in Nigeria
Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
adetoroamos:
u are M0ron.... did u think am set of nairalanders that use to p.m girls here, that u even think of me staging this stuff. she's even a 300l girl in the best uni here in Nigeria
stop ranting and spitting on my mention. .gerout!!
Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by concho(m): 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
soft work......so it still pays?
Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by austine4real(m): 2:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
This guy cant brush well n he's chyking a gal smh undecided

Look at his pic u see what yorubas call Lala.

Boda oni Lala lenu
Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
Part time yahoo boy?

If you don start be say you don start, cos say you never pick money no be say you never be full time gee boy.

She is rejecting you cos you are a gee boy, well its all good.
Re: Check Out The Reason She's Turning Me Down Said By My Day One Crush(pic) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
Rorachy:
Part time yahoo boy?

If you don start be say you don start, cos say you never pick money no be say you never be full time gee boy.

She is rejecting you cos you are a gee boy, well its all good.
but women and their prblm... if to say I no work hard na story, and am trying to be someone in life na anoda story

Reasons You Should Embrace Celibacy. / Ladies Can You Marry A Rich Guy Who Smokes?? / Guy Goes Naked For His Pre-wedding Photo Shoot (photos)