Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) (38852 Views)

Phone Thieves Made To Swim In A Gutter After Being Caught In Lagos / Phone Thieves Caught, Handcuffed & Made To Sing Publicly In Anambra (Photos) / How ATM & Phone Thieves Defraud Unsuspecting Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
akanbiaa:
Why are pension and gratuity thieves allowed to walk freely, why are looters both past and present allowed to move freely and even hailed and protected by same set of people that burn phone thieves ?

So far those people at the top are stealing and going away with it doesn't mean we civilians should accept the act of stealing amidst us, justice must prevail, those people we call our leaders are corrupt, we shouldn't adopt their ways because they go away with it because two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
I shīt you not, their plan is to eat them. These northerners used the phone stealing as an excuse to roast their next meat for their tuwo soup. If they hate crime so much, why can't they use the same energy to catch and burn the Boko haram boys killing them like chickens?

Please don't quote me I have headachesad
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by zamanii: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:
I feel sorry for Biafraans sharing a country with these people and Yorubaas. These are people they have absolutely nothing in common with. If not for One Nigeria, what's my business with a Yorubaa man?

Something must be definitely wrong with your head. I suppose it's Yoruba's and Hausa's that invaded a church in anambra and killed innocent worshippers. If you have a natural hatred for Yoruba's and Hausa's be man enough to state it
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
zamanii:
[s]

Something must be definitely wrong with your head. I suppose it's Yoruba's and Hausa's that invaded a church in anambra and killed innocent worshippers. If you have a natural hatred for Yoruba's and Hausa's be man enough to state it[/s]

Hypocrites...rejoicing they killed us at Ozubulu is coming here to preach about hate to me. Awolowo starved 3 million Biafraan children to death; that's not hate to you, afonja hypocrite? May Amadioha strike you there.
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by goldedprince: 2:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
EricBloodAxe:
Northerners are gradually overtaking other tribes in jungle justice. The level of killing and roasting nowadays from the north is really nauseating.
NO THEY AINT. THE PEOPLE KILLD ARE Igbos. I BET YOU THERE WHERE BURNT BY THEIR FELLOW Igbos THAT IS WHAT THE GUY WAS TRYING TO SAY IN HAUSE
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:
I feel sorry for Biafraans sharing a country with these people and Yorubaas. These are people they have absolutely nothing in common with. If not for One Nigeria, what's my business with a Yorubaa man?

What are you still doing in Yoruba land..
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by zamanii: 2:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:

Hypocrites...rejoicing they killed us at Ozubulu is coming here to preach about hate to me. Awolowo starved 3 million Biafraan children to death; that's not hate to you, afonja hypocrite? May Amadioha strike you there.

Unlike you, I'm a human first before I'm a Yoruba, Hausa, Nope, Ibibio or an Efik man. I do not rejoice when my fellow man is killed unjustly because I have blood flowing in me. 4 people were killed in aluu unjustly few years ago so I wonder why you would attribute jungle justice to a particular tribe. Buy yourself some sense
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by gGGODDd(m): 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Ibo pple your food is ready. Human flesh eaters! I know ibos in that region will scoop d roasted guy away for meal as they've seen their favourite meat. cannibals, food is ready. jus 4get d beef with hausas n don't be ashamed to beg them for the roasted one. after all this is hw u roasted ur children n ate them when FG starved you guys during d civil war. food is ready 4 u pple. igbo kwenu The human flesh eaters
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jabioro:
What are you still doing in Yoruba land..

Yoruba land? God forbid.. I'm in Enugu
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by kolima1067(m): 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:

ur mother should have used overdose of postinor 2 when ur daddy's gate man banged her. we wouldnt have seen a comment coming from a bastard like dis
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by kolima1067(m): 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:

ur mother should have used overdose of postinor 2 when ur daddy's gate man banged her. we wouldnt have seen a comment coming from a bastard like dis
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by greatseed: 2:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
kolima1067:
u mother should have used overdose of prostinor 2 when ur daddy's gate man banged her. we wouldnt have seen a comment coming from a bastard like dis
yeee grin cheesy 2-0
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:

Yoruba land? God forbid.. I'm in Enugu
Better..Tell your blodas to leave us alone..
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
kolima1067:
[s]u mother should have used overdose of prostinor 2 when ur daddy's gate man banged her. we wouldnt have seen a comment coming from a bastard like di[/s]s

Afonja cannot string a sentence without mentioning "sexx or bang". Filthy people.

2 Likes

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by luluman: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by DALE917(f): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
All because of a phone!!!!

They are not different from this man

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by muller101(m): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:

u need Devine intervention
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
King4Roller:

It is either you failed Geography or you are just plain stupid. Orlu four kor. Fantastic four ni. Coz i am certain Orlu doesnt belong to Rivers.
I meant aluu not orlu..be it as it may, it happened in the land of the falling sun

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by wolesmile(m): 4:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:

[s]
So in your twisted mind, my comment is tribalistic. Do you even realize I quoted someone that passed a tribal comment that he needs to look beyond tribal differences and treat the issue of jungle justice being addressed? Are you sure you always read and assimilate?
And by the way, if I am a kid like you assert, then that makes two of us... Your Dad and I.
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by HyconMojo(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
The thieves con be like statues after burning
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Soyhe(f): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
2horsePOWER:

angry Ode ni e! oponu ni e!
o shey ori bi igba pito
elenu pepeye! angry
ethnic bigot oshi
ha! Ewo Loju, ewo legbe?
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Abee79(m): 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2017
Meanwhile, somebody will steal billions and he will be given Chieftaincy title, a prominent seat in Church/Mosque/Shrine, and a second term in office. Darris God O!

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by casnido2: 6:28pm On Aug 07, 2017
The guy be smiling like roasted goat undecided undecided
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by benitwater(m): 6:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:
I feel sorry for Biafraans sharing a country with these people and Yorubaas. These are people they have absolutely nothing in common with. If not for One Nigeria, what's my business with a Yorubaa man? eranko

Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 7:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:

You talk as if you have a rotten brain
Did you finish school at all?
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
That serves them right. May every pickpocket robber end like this.
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
broseme:
From the little I could understand from the story shared in Hausa by A FB user,the thieves were caught stealing phone in the town of Mahu on August 6th.They were burnt to death.Our Hausa readers should please explain more with the help of the screenshot below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/phone-thieves-caught-and-burnt-to-death.html?m=1
They are professional motorcycles thieves that killed their targets.
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by TheKingdom: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
The zoo and Nigger Area. See Orji Kalu and Theo Orji walking around free, and Tinubu and Gbenga Daniel free, and IBB and Gowon walking around free.

FOOLS and COWARDS
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Myketuale(m): 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
They stole machines, not phone.
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2017
na wa ooo dis one na biko case na zuru e apen thief dat steal biko ooo yesterday
Re: Phone Thieves Caught And Burnt To Death By Mob(disturbing Graphic Photos) by Rhemmymatician(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
zurich1010:

Until your daughter brings home a yoruba man for marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six-man Gang Sharing Loot In Ikoyi Arrested (Photo) / Physically Challenged Man Arrested With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Rivers State / Can A Woman Sue Her Husband For Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.