Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects (42728 Views)

Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) / Ozubulu Anambra Catholic Church Killing Of Worshippers: Aftermath Video (Graphic / Anambra Catholic Church Massacre: Facebook Users Reveal What "Bishop" Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by madridguy(m): 4:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
Good update.

madapcmod:
sad
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by Soyhe(f): 4:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
Proof or I Don't Believe It
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by wolesmile(m): 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hmmmmm...
And they're yet to get the Biafra o! Dog has started eating dog. What now happens if eventually they get it? Mafia war?
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by praiz01: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
Dreamofsaintify:
wow so fast?

Am as surprised as you.. Npf and there African telemondo...

I have always said the people should TAKE TIME
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by madapcmod: 4:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
MasterChen:
Information further revealed that this is not unconnected to a kind of a ‘gang war’ between indigenes of the state

Slowly, they've brought these drug gang wars to Potor land. I heard the drug thing is so bad, our brothers from potor land are dragging turf with Italian mafias in Palermo

Kudos to them on reaching this wonderful milestone.

What do afonja badoo and skull miners war about? How safe is ur head and ur sister's vagina in afonja land?
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by DJInfluence: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
This talk about perpertrators/sponsors living abroad makes no sense. If the police know this, then they should work with the embassy of the country to ensure those people are sent to Nig to face the music. Because it sounded like they know who they are. So please start the arrest and persecution of this miscreant both home and abroad.
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by PatriotTemidayo: 4:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
The real suspects or the cover-up suspects? cry

People lost their lives, so we expect a good job. Not a shabby one.
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by riczy(m): 4:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
Na lie,dis ppl cn lie for Africa!
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by zubydave(m): 4:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
Fat lie and some people even bought it. Which day Nigeria police arrest people and no show them for TV or newspaper and now wey we get the social media as our fastest point to reach the the world. Oga its either the person (who calls himself abi herself a blogger) framed this up or the police is trying to give some impression of being on top of the matter. An issue as sensitive as this, where the police nabs the culprits of the crime and not display pictures or video records; is a lie abeg. Those guys are yet to be apprehended.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by Aspireahead(m): 4:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
chiscodedon:

http://www.channelstv.com/2017/08/07/anambra-church-attack-police-nab-suspects/
i didnt see anywhere in the report the police or the Governor undecided said any of the suspect has been apprehended.
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by adekanmbi1986(m): 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2017
So the suspects wore Ankara and carried AK-47 to kill such number of people... Hmmmm ! NP
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by AuroraB(f): 5:00pm On Aug 07, 2017
omenka:
Lalasticlala, good afternoon sir.
Do you have to address him with a 'sir' shocked
Or this is a joke undecided lipsrsealed
Hian sad

1 Like

Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by AuroraB(f): 5:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
Aspireahead:

i didnt see anywhere in the report the police or the Governor undecided said any of the suspect has been apprehended.
Thank you. I doubt these people read the story shocked
I realize everyone seems to have a story on this incident and non at all is same
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by Austinoiz(m): 5:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Police and their hastey arrest of innocent dudes sef
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by gnykelly(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
Oga080666419419:
Let's hope the culprits are arrested.

which culprits naija police are ineffective.
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by Dreamofsaintify(m): 5:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
praiz01:

Am as surprised as you.. Npf and there African telemondo...

I have always said the people should TAKE TIME

abi oooo
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by Funkychic(f): 5:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by oweman: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
On a serious note what is the percentage of biafrogs who are not criminals among thier 10% total population of Nigerians .
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by mjbest: 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2017
naija too much lols
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by CrtlAltDel: 6:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
AuroraB:
Do you have to address him with a 'sir' shocked
Or this is a joke undecided lipsrsealed
Hian sad
Na wah .… see beef, on his behalf, sorry "MA"!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by madapcmod: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2017
MasterChen:

As long as your father isn't in the vicinity

My father is not from Ogun, the skull miners haven
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by Terver90: 7:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
For those evil people and those that are pleased with the incident I hope you will live forever brace up to pay the price of your actions. Finally may the will of Christ be done amen eternal rest o Lord grant unto them that lost their lives amen
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by sandrahnaub(f): 7:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
My question is, where is buhari?
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
those hands I'm seeing on silver bracelets can't handle AK47 Obiano know more about this , and he should please tell us the Fulani herdman's he brought to do this job, we want to know if its Cameroon Fulani's, Mali Fulani's or Libya Fulani's.... abeg stop arresting innocent villagers
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
compatriot:
Good
those hands I'm seeing on silver bracelets can't handle AK47 Obiano know more about this , and he should please tell us the Fulani herdman's he brought to do this job, we want to know if its Cameroon Fulani's, Mali Fulani's or Libya Fulani's.... abeg stop arresting innocent villagers
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by Kirigidi(m): 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
MasterChen:
Information further revealed that this is not unconnected to a kind of a ‘gang war’ between indigenes of the state

Slowly, they've brought these drug gang wars to Potor land. I heard the drug thing is so bad, our brothers from potor land are dragging turf with Italian mafias in Palermo

Kudos to them on reaching this wonderful milestone.
I wonder how their Igbo Biafra will be, even when people from the same community can be this wicked to themselves!
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by LEXYCOM: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
Hmmmmm. Naija police will torture an hand Set criminal till he admits that he was responsible for the church attack :- undecided
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by delivryboy: 8:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
So the story has changed from drug war to herdsmen? Thinking about Igbo controversies is exhausting and mentally draining. But I have stopped wondering since they shamelessly demanded Evans the kidnapper's release. These people are hopelessly shameless.
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by Franky9584(m): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nigeria police?.....
Re: Anambra Catholic Church Attack - Police Nab Suspects by seguntijan(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
Some people are very disappointed that the Anambra killing is said to be a result of disagreement between drug lords from the same community, they would've preferred it to be north Vs south, Igbo Vs Fulani, Christians Vs Muslims. That would've made a better story for them to wail about and we wouldn't have heard the last of it today. But strangely, CAN is quiet, IPOB is quiet, the so called elders and every other emergency activists are quiet... No outrage, no threat, no ultimatum, only silently wishing it were a national crises, an opportunity for them to show the depth of their hatred. Hypocrisy is a bad thing, all lives are worth the same reaction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I'm A Muslim, My Christian Fiancee Wants Me To Become Christian Before We Wed" / BREAKING NEWS: Wise Man John Chi Returns To TB Joshua's Church! / ''Thunder Uproots Fuel Tanks After Land Battle Btw Pastor And Businesman''. PICS

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.