Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

"Governor My Ass" - Gov Wike Under Fire From His Nephew - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Governor My Ass" - Gov Wike Under Fire From His Nephew (1945 Views)

COVID-19 Lockdown: Gov. Wike Under Fire For Allegedly Giving Out 3 Cups Of Rice / As A Governor, My Business Was To Spend Money – Says Ex-zamfara Governor, Yari / Wike Under Fire Over Comment On 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Governor My Ass" - Gov Wike Under Fire From His Nephew by badohemmy(m): 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2017
Governor Nyesom Wike, the governor of Rivers state has come under fire from his nephew, Terry Gift over undisclosed issues.

Terry, who according to findings from Universal Reporter resides in Canada with his family, accused the Governor on Facebook of "talking big with very little to show for it."

His post has been causing controversy on social media, with his younger brother pleading with him to take down the post for fear of his life, but Terry asked his kid brother to butt out of the issue.

Universal Reporter reports that Terry Gift is the son of the elder sister of the governor of Rivers state.

See more photos and screenshot http://www.facebook.com/universalreporter1

Re: "Governor My Ass" - Gov Wike Under Fire From His Nephew by kocvalour(m): 5:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
trash Nephew..
na Canada you go de see em better governance? ODE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Governor My Ass" - Gov Wike Under Fire From His Nephew by samfuntua: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
What he is simply saying is 'he has not seen anything yet in his bank account from the governor"
Should he start receiving meaningful alert he will respond accordingly

5 Likes

Re: "Governor My Ass" - Gov Wike Under Fire From His Nephew by yarimo(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2017
TERRY you mean WEKI impress the illiterate like FAYOSE ? grin cheesy
Re: "Governor My Ass" - Gov Wike Under Fire From His Nephew by armadeo(m): 6:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
This one deserves the silent treatment.

Wike shouldn't even bother to reply.

Agbaya. People in Ph never chop n.a. you for Canada wan chop.

Ode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Governor My Ass" - Gov Wike Under Fire From His Nephew by otokx(m): 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2017
Looks like a red herring to me.
Re: "Governor My Ass" - Gov Wike Under Fire From His Nephew by dannytoe(m): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wike has always being overated.
Re: "Governor My Ass" - Gov Wike Under Fire From His Nephew by dannytoe(m): 7:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wike has always been overated.
Re: "Governor My Ass" - Gov Wike Under Fire From His Nephew by PFRB: 9:43am On Aug 08, 2017
The guy says,
""""Keep impressing the street. Family means nothing to you""""""""

Do we not know what he means by that? ? ? ? ? ?
Re: "Governor My Ass" - Gov Wike Under Fire From His Nephew by SweetJoystick(m): 10:07am On Aug 08, 2017
So he should better the lives of family other than citizens of the state? Smh
Re: "Governor My Ass" - Gov Wike Under Fire From His Nephew by Okoroawusa: 10:17am On Aug 08, 2017
So he wants Wike to transfer Rivers money to his accounts?

(1) (Reply)

See The Nairalander Who Wants To Run For Governor / Akwaibom Rejects Igbos Demand To Join Baifra Instead Raise Hope For Akwacross Re / Soyinka Returning To Trump’s America — After Tearing Green Card.photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.