Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

My Adorable Jade - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Adorable Jade (2846 Views)

Adorable 13weeks but now 17weeks Old Pedigree Female Rottweiler Are Available. / Adorable Male Caucasian Pups At 40k Each.....black one sold remaining 3pups / Senegal Parrots And Adorable Love Birds For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Adorable Jade by kolokolobi(m): 4:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
My latest pup. Female. Jade. At 14 weeks. Extremely playful. Intelligent. Knows a few commands. Gradually becoming territorial. Mild mannered and good around people. Choosy with meals. Hope she turns out good. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Adorable Jade by kolokolobi(m): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Relaxing

1 Like

Re: My Adorable Jade by royalshepherd(m): 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
Jade is very lovely.

4 Likes

Re: My Adorable Jade by Dhayor001(m): 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
Looks well fed and properly groomed.

Keep it up

4 Likes

Re: My Adorable Jade by Greene66: 5:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
1. She shouldn't be choosy with meals!

2. She shouldn't be good around people so she doesn't play with an armed robber one day.

5 Likes

Re: My Adorable Jade by kolokolobi(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
She's been exposed to variety of meals but tend to like some more. I'm more interested in a balanced dog that understands a threat and responds to such with measure expected not one that lashes out in fear. I will do my part to ensure I don't put a friend or family member at harms way by not introducing sane properly. She's already taking daily walks around the compound which we occupy alone so she knows the boundary of intruders. I started testing her response to unknown sounds at odd hours and the response has been an agile stance with ear turned to direction of sound and when it persists she barks and carefully goes to investigate which is okay at this age. She will become more confident and better with age. grin grin

Thank you for your advise. You're appreciated.

3 Likes

Re: My Adorable Jade by kolokolobi(m): 8:08am On Aug 08, 2017
Dhayor001:
Looks well fed and properly groomed.

Keep it up

Thank you. As for being well fed, this pup is living the life grin grin
Re: My Adorable Jade by kolokolobi(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2017
royalshepherd:
Jade is very lovely.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Adorable Jade by kolokolobi(m): 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jade is now five months old. Feisty, loves to go on walks, playful. A bit stubborn but will obey commands when I insist. Loves meaty chunks. Will do the blended mix of millet, groundnut, soya beans and fish. It must come with a dash of meaty chunks or chicken parts or she will eat and let you know something is missing. grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Adorable Jade by kolokolobi(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2017
More of Jade

1 Like

Re: My Adorable Jade by rumenase(m): 11:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
she is lovely

2 Likes

Re: My Adorable Jade by Starrycyzar(f): 2:33am On Sep 14, 2017
Nice pet u have,but don't allow her to be picky in terms of food it may come back to affect either of you, I mean either the food it currently out of stock or financially down a bit... smiley...is she yawning or growling? Lol.

1 Like

Re: My Adorable Jade by Nobody: 4:28am On Sep 14, 2017
Beautiful

1 Like

Re: My Adorable Jade by royalshepherd(m): 8:26am On Sep 14, 2017
Lovely shepherd.

1 Like

Re: My Adorable Jade by kolokolobi(m): 4:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
She was actually yawning. She was roused from a nap as I snapped away. grin grin
She does have her favorite meals Ive noticed. Though she will take others you would notice the level of enthusiasm.
Thank you for the compliment.
Re: My Adorable Jade by kolokolobi(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
royalshepherd:
Lovely shepherd.

Thanks
Re: My Adorable Jade by kolokolobi(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
Pidgin2:
Beautiful

Thanks.
Re: My Adorable Jade by kolokolobi(m): 8:01am On Sep 17, 2017
Jade seems to be in the mood for some pics today so I snap away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Adorable Jade by kolokolobi(m): 8:02am On Sep 17, 2017
More

1 Like

Re: My Adorable Jade by kolokolobi(m): 8:04am On Sep 17, 2017
A bit more

Re: My Adorable Jade by kolokolobi(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2017
And these

1 Like

Re: My Adorable Jade by Tochex101(m): 8:54am On Sep 17, 2017
Nice pics, is jade male or female?
Re: My Adorable Jade by kolokolobi(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2017
Tochex101:
Nice pics, is jade male or female?

Foxy b*tch grin grin

Re: My Adorable Jade by 14teenK: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2017
Nice one bro
Re: My Adorable Jade by kolokolobi(m): 9:33am On Sep 17, 2017
14teenK:
Nice one bro
Thank you much.
Re: My Adorable Jade by tizzdi(m): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2017
[quote author=kolokolobi post=60391035]Jade is now five months old. Feisty, loves to go on walks, playful. A bit stubborn but will obey commands when I insist. Loves meaty chunks. Will do the blended mix of millet, groundnut, soya beans and fish. It must come with a dash of meaty chunks or chicken parts or she will eat and let you know something is missing. grin grin[/quote
]pls wat blend of food is this.. Does it have a specific name... Nice dog by the way
Re: My Adorable Jade by tizzdi(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2017
kolokolobi:
Jade is now five months old. Feisty, loves to go on walks, playful. A bit stubborn but will obey commands when I insist. Loves meaty chunks. Will do the blended mix of millet, groundnut, soya beans and fish. It must come with a dash of meaty chunks or chicken parts or she will eat and let you know something is missing. grin grin
pls wat blend of food is this.. Does it have a specific name... Nice dog by the way
Re: My Adorable Jade by kolokolobi(m): 11:27am On Sep 17, 2017
tizzdi:
pls wat blend of food is this.. Does it have a specific name... Nice dog by the way

I can't remember how I came about it. It's prepared locally. Soya beans, millet, groundnuts, fish (dried or smoked), some egg shells for calcium. The soya beans is roasted and the chaff removed of course. Ground nut too. All is blended or ground to almost fine.It is prepared just like semovita. There's a market woman who gets all that done for me. I just call her when I'm about to run low and she will have about 10 -15kg ready for me in 3 days.
Of course I have some chicken parts, goat or sheep entrals or canned meaty chunks to throw in when I feel like. With that she good to go.
Then there's always some dry dog food around to change things at least once or twice a week and when one doesn't feel like doing the prep. grin grin
Re: My Adorable Jade by kolokolobi(m): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2017
So this little guy joins the pack grin grin

He's a study in temperament. Totally different from Jade. Acertive, suspicious and at almost 7 weeks old 'yaps' at the opening of the door to the compound either from outside or from within. Rocky is holding his ground and will not be run over by older bigger mate. Small for it's age (I guess it's the last pup in its litter) so he's on a rich diet as its sire is quite impressive. If for nothing its won my heart for being small but having a large heart to stand it's ground grin grin

Re: My Adorable Jade by kolokolobi(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: My Adorable Jade by Mckandre(m): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
this ur dog jade go belike the type wey go sabi sleep when stranger enters ur house , see as she dey open mouth anyhow sad
Re: My Adorable Jade by kolokolobi(m): 7:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mckandre:
this ur dog jade go belike the type wey go sabi sleep when stranger enters ur house , see as she dey open mouth anyhow sad

It took a while for territorial instincts to kick in really. She's now 8 months old and she started differentiation of strangers about a month ago. She's balanced friendly alert but won't take kindly to someone barging into the compound without being led in. Once she sees your accepted and welcome by me she chills.

To my surprise she's taken the feisty little guy, Rocky, in after a few days and would share her food and toys with him now. I spent loads of time to supervise the integration. She was pensive and swung between acceptance and aggression but I constantly repeated no or stop and got her to calm down that we can all be one big happy family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie And Chelsea Of Bobbysaxy Kennel Just Completed Their Mating...outstanding / Husky Puppy For Sale / Healthy Caucasian Puppy's For Sale...discount Price 350k..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.