Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) (96162 Views)

D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) / Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) / Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by talebearer123: 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
MyloveSassy:
I see stupid people saying "OBO wont like this" who told you people that OBO is envious of wizzy success. .... Stoopid bigots

Download The Song Wizzy and Nicki did together here grin

Dont mind them. Dey carry wizkid matter for head like punk. Who is Nikki where R Kelly dey. And wen has taking pics with American Stars been signs of status elevation

Kids scater all around here grin

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2017
ShyCypher:
Is he smellin'?

Why is she coverin' her face? I don't trust these naija artistes oh. E fit be ordinary olosho...

She dey form swag but that was insulting tho.
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by lavenjcrown(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2017
Why is wizkid not coming closer to her on the third and forth picture?
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by Madeu(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
Nicki Minaj, the baddest bitch .
My favourite female rapper.
Seems Wizkid is taking the place of Meek Mill grin

Nas has taken Meek Mill place.
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
star boy #

The best thing to ever happen to African music After Fela,

keep breaking new grounds , u gon be at the top of the world soon.
really? What of lucky dube, awilo, This woman from Benin republic that has two Grammy awards What is That her name again sef yeah kidjo.....I didn't mention akon o... let wizkid attain There musical achievement then You can come let talk. #nobeefingwizkid

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by LUCASC(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Oga new hits please
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by vickeybrown92(m): 10:20pm On Aug 07, 2017
davido where u dey go snap with Beyonce joor
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by samjey: 10:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
Mtchewwww!
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by NLProblemChild(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
safari is taking over already
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by NairaEffect(m): 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
Seguntimmy:
so I shud:

Tear ya paynt!
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
cr7lomo:
Y did she hide her face and nose while snapping with him and showed face when alone...is she embarrassed or the guy de smell??

Guys guys, if she was really embarrased then why would she upload the picture to her instagram? Its not like whizkid forced her with a gun. Lets start applying our number 6 when we type.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by shenery11(m): 10:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
Until you remember r kelly featured wizkid in his album.... Who made a better achievement dullard? Over to you

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
Make WizKid fück this girl o. Among celebrities I wish to lash,Nicki Minaj tops the lists
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by LordBaelish: 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
Shortyy:
Why is she now hiding her face? Is she ashamed?

She hid her face yet she posted the pic? Just try and think a little abeg
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by shenery11(m): 10:46pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=talebearer123 post=59250718]
Dummy sit down there with your stinking brain.... I hope you wont die in pain if you get to know r kelly himself featured wizkid in his album?..... Moreover davido was on cloud nine when ronaldo pressed the like button on his phone to like davido account, which he may unfollow anytime soon.... Picture captures the best moments

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by Emmaxovic: 10:50pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nice one
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by Effizy12(m): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
talebearer123:

Dont mind them. Dey carry wizkid matter for head like punk. Who is Nikki where R Kelly dey. And wen has taking pics with American Stars been signs of status elevation
Mumu Rkelly featured wizkid in his album.stop hating it cost you nothing.

Kids scater all around here grin
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by drizi07: 11:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
rapfezy:
like play like play wizkid is going places..make he no dull make he enter the place too. grin
so make him 4low enter nicki!
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
star boy #

The best thing to ever happen to African music After Fela,

keep breaking new grounds , u gon be at the top of the world soon.

Well said
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by Olibboy: 11:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
Pavarottii:

Be there and be swearing. Who is richer currently and producing bangers now?
stay there... hater number 2
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 11:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Cool!

I'm a huge fan cool
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 11:36pm On Aug 07, 2017
veekid:
The frog fans won't like this

youre taking this too serious
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 11:37pm On Aug 07, 2017
ThinkSmarter:

So because they're hanging automatically means they're fucking? You're not very bright apparently.

Nicki is dating Nas atm.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 11:38pm On Aug 07, 2017
emmayayodeji:

youre taking this too serious

The truth is bitter.
Buy tomtom
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by pinkus: 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
C d difference in d likes
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
slimdamatrix1:

The truth is bitter.
Buy tomtom

You dont know me and ure concluding??

youre taking it to serious calm down

its only entertainment
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 11:43pm On Aug 07, 2017
Emilokoiyawon:
Nicki...come join me...I am at da beach...

Is that hei hei?
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 11:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
emmayayodeji:

You dont know me and ure concluding??

youre taking it to serious calm down

its only entertainment

By your words, you are known. I don't need a lecture to spot a frog's fan.
It's alright tho. WizzY winning! grin
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 11:51pm On Aug 07, 2017
slimdamatrix1:

By your words, you are known. I don't need a lecture to spot a frog's fan.
It's alright tho. WizzY winning! grin

pheew i tried
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by cheta02(m): 11:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
Seguntimmy:
so I shud:

Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by Oye0404(m): 12:25am On Aug 08, 2017
donblade85555:
that's a video shoot for ur info
And u think it calls for celebration I swear you need to be flogged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) / How Much Does Alabi Pasuma New Building Cost / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.