Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) (96180 Views)

D'banj, His Wife And Newborn Son Step Out Together (Photos, Video) / Tony Elumelu And Tiwa Savage Hang Out Together (Photos) / Dino Melaye, Zack Orji And Paul Obazele Hang Out Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by bayusman: 12:34am On Aug 08, 2017
This bitch is a racist she can't reveal a face when with wizzy. I hate white peple feels too importance of themselves.
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 08, 2017
bayusman:
This bitch is a racist she can't reveal a face when with wizzy. I hate white peple feels too importance of themselves.
Bro she ain't White Na BTW wizzy will just wreck himself with these associations if he no wise up quickly..
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by Edum13656: 3:28am On Aug 08, 2017
Olibboy:
Davido must to bow for WizKid (starboy). I swear down.
at ur age u still de support children to be fighting.
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by raphy(m): 7:25am On Aug 08, 2017
that is Nicki room he is in.he GUy is growing everyday..she is following me on Instagram
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by Aragon: 8:29am On Aug 08, 2017
ShyCypher:
Is he smellin'?

Why is she coverin' her face? I don't trust these naija artistes oh. E fit be ordinary olosho...

I would assume you are not a Teenager so here goes
Girls play with their Hair like that... As you can see from the rest, it's a Series of photos and she was just clowning around... Wizkid is no longer your Average Nigerian or African Star. He is on the world Stage.Wizzy is a Global Star now his Music is everywhere... White people singing Pidgin and Yoruba Songs now. Courtesy to the Likes of Wizkid etc... Value your own!
Thanks
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by miley10: 9:20am On Aug 08, 2017
PayPal for sell and skrill
Message on whatsapp
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by nobleblood: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
star boy #

The best thing to ever happen to African music After Fela,

keep breaking new grounds , u gon be at the top of the world soon.

S! Don't compare this husler to fela. Fela was using his music to enlighten the people. Not using overdose sexual content music to hustle them. Fela believe he can stay in Africa and make an impact. Not to travel to u.s before the believe "I am going places"is established

Fela oriented our women on bleaching. Went toe to toe with politicians greedy politicians.even got the bruises to show just for good measure.

Fela was more or less a freedom fighter in his own right. What is WizKids?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:29am On Aug 08, 2017
emmayayodeji:

pheew i tried

Glad you gave up. smiley
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by lordyugo: 9:46am On Aug 08, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
star boy #

if you are above 25 and wrote ds then u r a dim witted simpleton dat knows nothing bout music and if u r above 30 den u need to b shot on sight
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by Olibboy: 10:35am On Aug 08, 2017
Edum13656:
at ur age u still de support children to be fighting.
hater number 3
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by UDIOK: 10:39am On Aug 08, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
star boy #

NICKI covering face while snapping with WIZKID and unbundle the mask while snapping alone.....like wizkid compel her for the photo shot
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by UDIOK: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
star boy #

NICKI covering face while snapping with WIZKID and unbundle the mask while snapping alone.....is like wizkid compel her for the photo shot
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by Chidinmaluv22(f): 10:43am On Aug 08, 2017
taaaa who born you
photoshop u cant. deceive me
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by anyimontana(m): 11:08am On Aug 08, 2017
lordyugo:

if you are above 25 and wrote ds then u r a dim witted simpleton dat knows nothing bout music and if u r above 30 den u need to b shot on sight
calm down grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by Jammey6551(m): 11:25am On Aug 08, 2017
in small doctor's voice, "if you no get money oya hide your face"
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
slimdamatrix1:

Glad you gave up. smiley

I gave up on you having sense
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by Kennypreye2(m): 2:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
I believe that wizkid is d most awesome artist for me
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by lordyugo: 2:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
anyimontana:
calm down grin

loooool always calm
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
emmayayodeji:

I gave up on you having sense

Aww coming from someone who's mentor is a frog- that's really touching.

When you're done displaying your apparently low IQ, do the world a favour- drink acid!
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by emmayayodeji(m): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
slimdamatrix1:

Aww coming from someone who's mentor is a frog- that's really touching.

When you're done displaying your apparently low IQ, do the world a favour- drink acid!

I have no mentor bro

Once again ure taking this thing too seriously

I just enjoy goos music cheers!
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by ThinkSmarter: 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
slimdamatrix1:

So because they're hanging automatically means they're fucking? You're not very bright apparently.

Nicki is dating Nas atm.
u got it wrong nigga.
None of my write up connoted with the word ''bleep" .
U re the one that ascribed the meaning to it.
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by eliadekx(m): 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2017
I know is much possible for wizY tp meet with even bill gates but as for this very pix

I swear with my asshole this is not nickie
but cute looking pussy here in nija with the help of our make ASS fuctirst

TRASH
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by Diamondville(f): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2017
bayusman:
she's black
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by azammi(m): 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2017
This shit is old
Re: Wizkid And Nicki Minaj Hang Out Together (Photos) by booksrite(f): 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
calm down

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) / How Much Does Alabi Pasuma New Building Cost / Photos Of Tonto Dikeh After Cosmetic Surgery. She Looks Gorgeous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.