Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status (20067 Views)

Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate / "I Wept Because Of Buhari's Health" - Bisi Akande / Fresh Anxiety In Aso Rock Over Buhari’s Health - PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by kenny987(f): 4:25am On Aug 08, 2017
Femi Adesina has mouthed/penned practically the same words about how the health status of the president is personal and his alone to disclose and whatnot, did u call him a gigolo? Don't get me wrong, she's all that and even worse but my point is, spread the insults around evenly so that the manner and form of all insults get splattered fairly across all deserving buffoons.
Afam4eva:
God will punish all you evil people. Who gave this ashewo access to government Twa.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by kenny987(f): 4:26am On Aug 08, 2017
divicode:
But Buhari asked about Yaradua's health status

Ha! So u no see yeye support this time? You try wella
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by econome(m): 4:42am On Aug 08, 2017
Who know Madam Lauretta..??

Please show her what her Minister of information said to Reuters when Ex President Yaradua was sick..

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-president-idUSTRE60334D20100104
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by 9japrof(m): 4:45am On Aug 08, 2017
Please Nigerians do not over heat the present tense polity... Buhari would never resign except if unfortunately he dies, the north would hold on to power till 2019 and present another northern candidate for the 2019 presidential elections, am sure they don't need a replay of the Jonathan saga...

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by ehimon: 4:48am On Aug 08, 2017
Foolish woman
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by tonguengineer(m): 4:57am On Aug 08, 2017
doctokwus:
How old is this woman again?
About 60 and still senseless!
That means she will be senseless for life
Because a fool @ 40 they say is a fool for life
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by AlanTuringAI: 5:21am On Aug 08, 2017
Leez:

but wia is NwaAmaikpe sef
ds woman is mad
Guess he has a job now.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by Stylz69(m): 5:26am On Aug 08, 2017
Private citizen abi living off public resources! This transgendered is useless. The entire APC is useless and the sheep who are still defending the government are .....

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by DocHMD: 5:50am On Aug 08, 2017
ReubenE:
Concerned citizens should buy chains to tame this lady....she is acting as if she's in the wild

For a start, Buhari should return the presidential jet and vacate Abuja house immediately. Those are public properties.

Who brought this woman near the corridors of power?

She is not a lady but an old palmwine-drinking hag whose brain has lesser I.Q than a wrap of fufu.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by Kumbola: 6:27am On Aug 08, 2017
Lauretta Onochie You're also disrespectful to Nigerians. How can you dear said such! After all the trust and vote we gave to him. Just common John Macain ( the republican senator in America ) got sick and was hospitalized , but all his fans, voters and Americans knows his sickness and his whereabouts . We are tired of talking. Soon ! soon!!
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by egopersonified(f): 6:32am On Aug 08, 2017
Is she related to aunty kemi?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by 2pacamarushakur(m): 6:48am On Aug 08, 2017
I guess what we need in this country at the moment is PRIVATISATION. This good for nothing woman spew this rubbish on national televison?.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by lovethchioma(f): 6:49am On Aug 08, 2017
How is it disrespectful for the citizens to ask about the health status of their president? Someone that has been absent for months now ?

Are we suppose to keep quiet and pretend everything is okay when we are being kept in the dark about Buhari's health? What will someone not hear bikonu ... Nawa
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by zionic(m): 6:50am On Aug 08, 2017
ebubefavou:
President Buhari's media aide, Lauretta Onochie, while on interviewed on Channels TV this evening said it's not right for Nigerians to ask about the health status of the sick Nigerian President, who has been on medical vacation for over two months. 

According to her, President Buhari is a private citizen and it is disrespectful for anyone to ask about his health. Here's what she said;

"For the life of me, I have no idea why anybody should disrespect another by asking for the details of their health status. As we speak, we have an acting president. As we speak, President Buhari seems to be like a private citizen at the moment. We have no right and it is very disrespectful for anyone to ask for his health status. In the UK where I came from nobody would release anybody's health record to another, not even the members of their family unless the person decides to approve. 

The prerogative to speak on his ailment lies only on President Buhari. If he chooses, it is a choice. It is very disrespectful and very intrusive. We are intruding into his private rights. He has rights too as a citizen of Nigeria. It is not right, not appropriate. ANybody can get sick at any particular time".

http://www.lailasblog.com/pres-buhari-private-citizen-disrepectful-anyone-ask-health-status-presidential-aide-lauretta-onochie/

Lalasticlala

Madam remember what BUHARI said of YAR'ADUA.....

RESIGN!...RESIGN!!...RESIGN!!!

thats all.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by HillsBlaze(m): 6:56am On Aug 08, 2017
If the old man is a private citizen, I believe we ought not to pay his medical bills.

With all the years this woman has spent on earth she never get sense?
Lauretta, sense fall on u
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by Spidermon: 6:56am On Aug 08, 2017
It is saddening to see that even the "Almighty" incorruptible Buhari is just as opportunistic and corrupt as the rest of us.

Zero dignity.

The only thing that can heal this land is a revolution. We are past political interventions now.

Even Mauritania get sense pass us.

2 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:58am On Aug 08, 2017
This woman,u re evil I repeat u re evil. God will punish u for saying this. Idiot.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by TijaniAbu: 7:07am On Aug 08, 2017
Chubhie:
Unless the medical bills and flight tickets are being paid by Buhari himself. He who dips his hands into taxpayers money while chanting anti corruption slogans must come with clean hands and intents.

Buhari is the most irresponsible hypocrite of a leader ever to befall Nigeria. Which type of private citizen lives in Abuja House in London (not allowing the Ambassador to resume) and takes expensive treatment on public funds?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by Marshalrhino(m): 7:12am On Aug 08, 2017
lauretta onochie is just an illiterate seeking favour. A looser
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by allstarfestus: 7:15am On Aug 08, 2017
This one is fighting for her salary....whether you like it or not it will end soon
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by nwakibie3(m): 7:15am On Aug 08, 2017
In the UK where I came from

someone should explain to me plz

Ayam not understanding
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by taurusmena1(m): 7:22am On Aug 08, 2017
Totally brain dead,power drunk and bereft of good reasoning. I don't blame her.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by okwyee(m): 7:34am On Aug 08, 2017
Ojiofor:

Who dash him? Ngene is a man from Osun state.
You clearly didn't get the joke. lol
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by Simplest001(f): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2017
This is bad.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by dederocs(m): 8:37am On Aug 08, 2017
Who employ this dumb old lady... Embarrassing statement,shows how dumb she is, she is suffering from over feeding off public funds.

Really sad.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by oobinna: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2017
I'm
ebubefavou:
President Buhari's media aide, Lauretta Onochie, while on interviewed on Channels TV this evening said it's not right for Nigerians to ask about the health status of the sick Nigerian President, who has been on medical vacation for over two months. 

According to her, President Buhari is a private citizen and it is disrespectful for anyone to ask about his health. Here's what she said;

"For the life of me, I have no idea why anybody should disrespect another by asking for the details of their health status. As we speak, we have an acting president. As we speak, President Buhari seems to be like a private citizen at the moment. We have no right and it is very disrespectful for anyone to ask for his health status. In the UK where I came from nobody would release anybody's health record to another, not even the members of their family unless the person decides to approve. 

The prerogative to speak on his ailment lies only on President Buhari. If he chooses, it is a choice. It is very disrespectful and very intrusive. We are intruding into his private rights. He has rights too as a citizen of Nigeria. It is not right, not appropriate. ANybody can get sick at any particular time".

http://www.lailasblog.com/pres-buhari-private-citizen-disrepectful-anyone-ask-health-status-presidential-aide-lauretta-onochie/

Lalasticlala
Hope it was right when in 2010, he said that yaradua should resign. One good turn deserves another.

Nigeria is really an "animal farm"
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by babooshka: 9:18am On Aug 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari has poor choice in everything he does and the appointment of this used tampon of an old hag is one of such poor choices ..This woman irritates me from head to toe Mtcheeew
I dey tell u, I'm so disgusted by her, I can't even describe how much she irritates d hell out of me.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:32am On Aug 08, 2017
She must be heavily retarded.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 08, 2017
It is very clear to all that this woman. like so many others working for Buhari is sick. Buhari is not a private citizen. He is the elected President of Nigeria, one who makes decisions that affects the lives of over 150 million people. If her father is sick doesn't she has a right to ask about his status?
When will we release ourselves from having eggheads to serve us? How would revealing his health status to millions of worried Nigerians worsen his condition? These people are all sick just as the President is.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by sepalapen(m): 9:44am On Aug 08, 2017
Woman you did injustice to your education and carrier now go back and lick that mess you vomitted there.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: It Is Disrespectful To Ask About Buhari's Health Status by positivetaught: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2017
perhaps this old ass licking toilet washer forgot that the Internet is active today n going to be for a long time to come for her to making this kind of thoughtless statements, but let her be reminded that all the criticism buhari us facing today stems from his previous unguarded n thoughtless utterances which were fuelled by a false sense of righteousness,karma is such a wonderful phenomenon. now no one is talking about global best practices, instead we are been threatened, coarse, subdued, dress down n term unpatriotic, but we are taking notes as time shall tell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Group Laments Over Osinbajo And Ajimobi / Economy: Why Rain Is Beating Us Now – Buhari. / Ten Lessons From President Buhari’s Democracy Day Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.