Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) (86536 Views)

Cultist Who Killed Corper James Onuh In Bayelsa, Arrested. Photos / Notorious Cultist Who Killed Over 30 People Paraded With Other Criminals. Photos / Notorious Cultist Who Rapes Women To Stupor Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by banzuz(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
He should continue where he stopped. Besides him members dey where him de go. grin
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by ikevictor: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2017
"Saints" plenty here.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by sircrabo: 10:11pm On Aug 07, 2017
One Viking down. Sail on to the land of no return. When next you come to this world, join the navy and die a more honorable death.

Shun cultism, una no go hear.

RIP

15 Likes

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by mexxmoney: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Wasted life

1 Like

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
Strong man, I could never join a cult coz scums of the Earth were the members where I schooled, see how life is made short brutish and nasty for this fellow, rest in peace. Sail on

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by cristianisraeli: 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
he is a norseman..aromate....bagas viking..whatever..no more ayiperere fire for u...no more viking salay...shout out to the white headed man that started this cancer many years ago..say no to cultism

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
lyricalz:
it never pays, only losing and losing and losing again. But they won't hear.
It's just like ponzi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by transient123(m): 10:14pm On Aug 07, 2017
Morals gone awry.

Buried in a cultist uniform, na real wa.
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by ekestic1976(f): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
fk001:
What is the merit of being a cultist please? i need sane and convincing answers.
Oga has spoken o! But in what Currency are you paying for info, sir?

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 10:15pm On Aug 07, 2017
remi1444:
so after all d dodorima and egede, He died?
then why should I be part of this type of rubbish?
Everybody will die my friend

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2017
Is that a cigarette in his hand?
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by ziego(m): 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
fk001:
What is the merit of being a cultist please? i need sane and convincing answers.

U can belong, find out and tell us.

Cos I know devil has nothing good to offer

1 Like

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by MadCow1: 10:17pm On Aug 07, 2017
fk001:

Money and Power depending on how well you exploit it.

Example: Rivers and Bayelsa State Politics is controlled by Cultists. #Fact
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Sparkies(m): 10:18pm On Aug 07, 2017
Toosure70:
welcome to hell fire.

Are you the gate keeper of hell fire

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
hell fire fall on you

demons follow you

oga satan fall on you

becos u don die ur second death but dis tym not by bullet but by fire and brimstone dat burneth foreva.

Go aro for dat side

i like d way i be Jew grin

6 Likes

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 10:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
hell fire fall on you

demons follow you

oga satan fall on you

becos u don die ur second death but dis tym not by bullet but by fire and brimstone dat burneth foreva.

Go aro for dat side

i like d way i be Jew man grin
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by slimfairboy(m): 10:24pm On Aug 07, 2017
;Dthis one will be the gateman in hell, he's already been given his uniform

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2017
Pity. I have friends who are cultists, I hope they don't end like this. Meanwhile am far away from them now, but when I was around, I could not help but perceive cultism from them, everytime they gang up against enemy cult members and vice versa.
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Nwodosis(m): 10:29pm On Aug 07, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
respect the dead
Of a cultist?

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Nigeriadondie: 10:30pm On Aug 07, 2017
Na dem dem

To all d Jew man in d house thumbs up jare and enjoy life as long as God gives us life

5 Likes

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 10:32pm On Aug 07, 2017
quick question here... do cultists go to heaven??

looks Like this one has taken first class to hell

1 Like

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by 6ixmiles: 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
What is need? Only God knows where is going to....Hell Bound
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by julietm123: 10:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
divicode:
Another mumu flatrron! A yIsraeli indeed! See a citizen of Israel buried in cultist attire. I still dey laugh at some people's mumurity.
Just dey there dey deceive yourselves!
All I see is variety of madness. You well so?

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Nizguy(m): 10:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nwodosis:
The lips on the third picture seems as if he's asking for a kiss!
grin
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by remi1444: 10:35pm On Aug 07, 2017
maklelemakukula:

Everybody will die my friend
but my problem is the way n manner that you chooses to die. had it been he engaged in something worthwhile RIP would be flying. though it might not raise him from the dead but a plea of the populace goes a long way.

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by mamachizzy(f): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
nextprince:
Cultist?

Op, did you just say "amidst tears"?

Who shed tears for cultists?

Oh, he should have been alive and continue killing?

Nonsense, may the innocent souls he had taken continue to haunt his bloody soul at the other side.

Nonsense.
my dear no matter what, he is still somebody's relative
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Nizguy(m): 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
piff82:
dead body no dey fine at all

before nko?? grin
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by baddosky1: 10:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
See how Afonjas are masturbating on this thread forgetting that it is their white haired double-tongued laureate that was the founding father of cultism!

5 Likes

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by nosike3(m): 10:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

DIDN'T YOU SEE HIS PICTURE WHEN HE WAS ALIVE?

THE MAN WAS GRIEVOUSLY UGLY AS A LIVING PERSON AND YOU EXPECT BETTER NOW THAT HE'S DEAD?
I don't think he's ugly??

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by nextprince: 10:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
mamachizzy:
my dear no matter what, he is still somebody's relative

And the lives he must had terminated dropped from the sky undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 07, 2017
He probably had wayward parents.I wonder why they'll let those retards bury him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.