Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) (86537 Views)

Cultist Who Killed Corper James Onuh In Bayelsa, Arrested. Photos / Notorious Cultist Who Killed Over 30 People Paraded With Other Criminals. Photos / Notorious Cultist Who Rapes Women To Stupor Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Wealthycharles(m): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=remi1444 post=59251022]so after all d dodorima and egede, He died?
then why should I be part of this type of rubbish?
His parent might be the reason why he became a nuisance in the society, it obvious his Dad, mom and siblings were in support of his lifestyle, if not why accept the idea of his protégés to be buried in a dress that look like UNDERRAKERS abi his fellow cult mate hijacked the corpse? maybe his protégés that are alive sweet talked his family promising avengance. Was that why they made mockery of him by dressing him that way? lemme kip chort wat do I know[/quo smileyte]

And u think that's how dodorima and egede men dress uh? Numb skull

4 Likes

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
Make him go there go continue the game.

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by perryy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 07, 2017
fk001:
What is the merit of being a cultist please? i need sane and convincing answers.

Early death.

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by lyricalz: 10:56pm On Aug 07, 2017
maklelemakukula:
It's just like ponzi grin grin
I tell ya
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by kingsley989(m): 10:59pm On Aug 07, 2017
nosike3:
I don't think he's ugly??
Don't mind the fool.
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by remi1444: 11:05pm On Aug 07, 2017
[quote author=Wealthycharles post=59252279][/quote] as a well trained Edo/Ogun child, its a taboo to reply our elders whom might have said worse things against us.
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Oxenomy: 11:08pm On Aug 07, 2017
kn23h:
"Yorubas and Hausas collabed to kill our church going brother" - IPOB miscreants.
everything is not tribalism you thisittle animal
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by cyberwinner1(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Toosure70:
welcome to hell fire.
Welcome? Are u already there?

5 Likes

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by shegra58: 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nwodosis:
The lips on the third picture seems as if he's asking for a kiss!
Hand work of embalming angry
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 11:13pm On Aug 07, 2017
fk001:
What is the merit of being a cultist please? i need sane and convincing answers.
To be dressed like that fool.. I have no sane answer for your question.. please accept my insanity return because the guy as a one...
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by francisbarrack(m): 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2017
Nwodosis:
The lips on the third picture seems as if he's asking for a kiss!

Kiss him boy
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by nosike3(m): 11:31pm On Aug 07, 2017
kingsley989:

Don't mind the fool.
The thing too vex you sir
grin
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by James988: 11:39pm On Aug 07, 2017
with his dress code the guy was a Viking member

1 Like

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Benteazaa(m): 11:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
#himmumudondo
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by miley10: 11:47pm On Aug 07, 2017
PayPal for sell
Msg 09064149225
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by vaca1: 11:58pm On Aug 07, 2017
kn23h:
"Yorubas and Hausas collabed to kill our church going brother" - IPOB miscreants.
I don dash you like make your heart be at peace.
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Mezie1990(m): 12:14am On Aug 08, 2017
Wasted life
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Zionman24: 12:25am On Aug 08, 2017
Brain washed and now dead for nothing!

1 Like

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 12:27am On Aug 08, 2017
Na caprisonne dem chook for inside man hand so? undecided
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by vertueptime: 12:54am On Aug 08, 2017
iamwoods:
The Guy Na One Kind Strong Head Ooo.. Even In Coffin He Stil Get Hard Face.

And he ugly bo be small
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by mykel25(m): 1:21am On Aug 08, 2017
Dem still use bow tie dey choke d guy.... Na WA oooo.... No peace for d wicked
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Callmedondee(m): 1:44am On Aug 08, 2017
Toosure70:
welcome to hell fire.

Lolz! U dey dia already? �

1 Like

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Iddossam: 2:53am On Aug 08, 2017
Cultist you mean ?
may his soul struggle in hottest hell with hard labour......
to hell with those who are shedding tears for him.
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by goldedprince: 2:59am On Aug 08, 2017
wasted baga. please waste more ayes and bagas. we dont need them.
but naija dey Bleep up. if i am prisedent, i will create a secret force to secretly kill any secret cultist they find, especially ayes and bagas and harvest all their fucken kidneys and livers and use the good ones to give to people that deserve to live.
any cultist or aye or baga wey quote me will die this year

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:19am On Aug 08, 2017
Vikings capo
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by waldigit: 3:27am On Aug 08, 2017
rem44:
Remember the alleged Nigerian cultist who was shot dead recently?He has been buried amidst tear.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/nigerian-cultist-shot-dead-buriedphotos.html?m=1

See earlier thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3934356/student-nwafor-orizu-college-nsugbe
Another Soul lost to hell. Lord have mercy.
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by sekem: 4:38am On Aug 08, 2017
cristianisraeli:
he is a norseman..aromate....bagas viking..whatever..no more ayiperere fire for u...no more viking salay...shout out to the white headed man that started this cancer many years ago..say no to cultism

This was not part of the plan back then

The plan was the stop all forms of oppression

It's so bad That the masterplan got hijacked somewhere along the line

So dont blame the white haired master

1 Like

Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Eliu(m): 4:42am On Aug 08, 2017
They supposed bury him with cane
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Vernon1: 4:50am On Aug 08, 2017
fk001:
To die young
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 4:55am On Aug 08, 2017
folakemigeh:
na wa o, he didnt live his life well.

But may he finds peace with the creator (RIP)
quoting you wrong, finding him papa peace at where? Kuutan abaa!.
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 4:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Toosure70:
welcome to hell fire.
hell fire nogo do am, like add ten full tanker of gas to his hellside, ma opinion
Re: Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) by Kreme(m): 5:22am On Aug 08, 2017
remi1444:
so after all d dodorima and egede, He died?
then why should I be part of this type of rubbish?
His parent might be the reason why he became a nuisance in the society, it obvious his Dad, mom and siblings were in support of his lifestyle, if not why accept the idea of his protégés to be buried in a dress that look like UNDERRAKERS abi his fellow cult mate hijacked the corpse? maybe his protégés that are alive sweet talked his family promising avengance. Was that why they made mockery of him by dressing him that way? lemme kip chort wat do I know
must you act like a fool,who told you he was an egede man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.